I hate myself for this

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, January 23, 2017 7:30 AM by A Rating: +89|-64

In 2015 I got into this relationship. He is the most amazing guy I have ever met.  I have never been treated so well.  He gave me a complement every day and always told me how much he cared about me. He is my better half.  I've never gotten along with somebody this easily, and my family loved him. His family loved me. It was basically too good to be true. One day I had found him on a dating website. Not doing anything bad just talking to other girls.  To this day I will never know if he actually met anybody in person, but it still hurt. He knew it did. As cruel as I am I felt like I wanted to hurt him back because I felt like he deserved it. All I was going to do was create a dating website as he did and hope he would find it and just talk to some people like he did. So I did but it obviously got taken too far. I met this guy on there and he wanted to meet in person. So I did. It was going on for a while but I had to stop it. I couldn't let the love of my life that I thought I would never hurt ever find this out. So I went on his facebook and insta gram and I blocked the guy I hooked up with. But this guy got ahold of my boyfriends brother and told him what I did and sent him all of our text messages and all the pictures I sent to him. How embarrassing. First of all, I ruin my relationship. And not only does my boyfriend find out. But my boyfriends brother. We were so close and we got along. Now he hates my guts. I expected it. As you could guess my boyfriend was furious. I've never seen him yell so much, or curse so much. But I've never seen him cry until that day. He was sitting in our bed and crying to me. Begging me to not hurt him again. But it hurt me so much. My stomach gets in knots. I hate myself every day for this. I hurt every day and think about it everyday. I haven't forgave myself. It's been five months since he found out. Here's the last part of this. He's still with me. He wants to be with me. He wants to stay together and try to fix things. But our relationship is not the same (obviously) and it never will be. Some days he loves me and some days he doesn't. I should leave him. Because I don't deserve him. But he is the most amazing man I have ever met and he deserves to be happy. He deserves someone loyal and amazing. I don't know how this is going to turn out. I'm scared he's going to leave me. But I only deserve it. I'm too selfish to leave him myself. I don't know what to do. I guess I'm not actually seeking advice. I just need to talk to anyone about this. I really hate myself for this. I swear that it was a one time thing and I would never do it again. I didn't mean to do it in the first place. I love him. He's my everything. I've never ruined something so special before.

Comments

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:28 PM
ALF

You are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.  No real committed relationship here, so you can ride it out as far as it will go or you can bail and avoid the inevitable.  Your boyfriend is going to come out of his fog one day and realize he wants something better in his life.

Saturday, January 28, 2017 5:41 AM
maybe

what if you do sacrifice this time give him same

offer him woman

you all ready do bad finish process now

Sunday, February 5, 2017 12:54 PM
D

so talk to him like he loves you and probley always willl thats how i am i will nevwr forget her its weird because thos story sounds like mine lol

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:36 AM
tom

ok so my thought is that u should find a way to make it up to him like having a threesome with a nother girl our just give him a free night but he will probably not do it because I can tell there is a intence relationship here so that what I think and that might even settle your sadness a little bit as well well I hope everything works out and I hope you update us

Monday, May 29, 2017 9:13 AM

U  R  not sorry for comitting the act; only sorry U were discovered & exposed for the trifling, piece of fucking dog shit, nasty, whore; U truly are. And U know this.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

21K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..