I hate what I done

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:32 AM by Guest Rating: +9|-10

I was at a convention. My boyfriend couldn't go cause he was working. I was out with my friends, we were drinking and I was getting pretty tipsy. I went to a rave that was held at the convention, by the time I got to the rave I was drunk. I ended up dancing with a guy I met at the rave. We were getting pretty close and we ended up kissing. I still remember him asking me if I wanted a drink and us going to the hotel room. We ended up having sex. My friends were pretty pissed that I never told them where I was and what I was doing. I'm engaged to be married and I can't stop thinking about what I done to the person I love. It was a stupid drunken mistake and I wish I could take it back but I can't. He hasn't been the same since the day I told him... I want things to be better again. I really do and I will never ever be able to forgive myself.

Tags: Hotel;

Comments

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 3:58 AM
Survivor

trust me he will never be ok even he told you i am ok ,, i am a man and i can understand his feelings now i experienced that before and i can't move on from this time ,,, this is called cheating and you are  a cheater ,, beleive me something has been broken this thig called the trust ,, yes it will be trust crises betwenn you and him , if he found that you are online on any app or your phone is busy he will start to remember what you done already and if you told him i am gonna with friends to club or somewhere he will keep thinking ,, so get out from this relation and get out from his life

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 5:09 AM
MrAnonymus

It can be overcome but the fact that you shitted on your agreement to be life partners I.e. Engaged sorry but he should avoid u.

But if your lucky and your stars are aligned he might be able to move on with you but that is a huge ask

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 3:36 PM
Jackie

it will take a long time for him to trust you again If he ever does! You might want to take a good look at your relationship before you marry him. Trust should not be broken before marriage even takes place. I feel so bad for him. He deserves better than you!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:17 PM

It will get better eventully. If you want a fast and easy answer though, end the relationship, there is no fast and easy way to regain trust after you break it. It might take months, maybe even years, it wont be easy, you will be reminded of it countless times, and feel guilty about it often. If you want to earn back his trust then you have to think from his perspective, his trust has just been betrayed, it will take a while for him to build tht trust back up. It is good that you were honest with him, just continue being honest and try to show him everyday that you regret it and wont do it again. If you go out drinking, keep him posted on what you are doing. Some of the other people are being rude, but dont worry too much about them, yes you did a bad thing, but it can be fixed with enough work. It will be a long hard road to fully regain his trust, but I believe you can do it if you try. I hope you made sure to emphasize that it was a mistake and that you would never do it again, because that is important. One thing you can do is offer to let him sleep with another woman, but only once, hopefully he would say no, but if he agrees to do it, then you have to endure the pain you put him through, and he has to endure the shame and guilt you went through. As I said before however, there is no quick fix, it will take a lot of time to make these scars fade enough for you both to forget about them entirely.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:22 AM

Let him go. You don't love your boyfriend. If you loved him you'd never cheat. In fact you don't even love yourself, if you did you would never have dishonored yourself. You are not fit to be a decent man's wife. You are not fit to be anyone's mother. You are a mess. You have a lot of work to do on yourself. Frankly, without God's forgiveness you are screwed. No person can forgive you for cheating on your boyfriend and on yourself. You need something more than a man's forgiveness.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 5:36 AM

:-P

Thursday, August 25, 2016 5:41 AM
ALF

Lesson learned.  Cheating irrevocably changes a relationship.  Whatever fairytale you thought you had is gone.  And it's never coming back.  Basically, you're at square one again.  and

Thursday, August 25, 2016 11:07 AM

You hold no accountability, and until you learn to have some you will make more choices like this. I choose the word choice because that is exactly what it is, it was not a mistake. A mistake is when you didn't mean to do something and had real positive intentions to do something else, however, lack of knowledge or otherwise something out of your control changed that choice.

You drank, went to a rave, engaged in behavior with another man that was going to what? Do you believe the other man was there to discuss the latest season of Game of Thrones and who will get killed on the show next? No, he wanted what you gave him. You, on the other had was seeking what? That enviroment is for exactly what you did, get drunk and have sex with someone.

You drank, nobody poured it down your throat. You are to blame and you made a choice to do what you did.

You are shelfish and are looking for every excuse you can to not blame yourself. Your friends, drinking, the other guy, raves....the point is this. You do not respect other people, you only care about yourself.....or did you ask the guy at the rave if he had a girlfriend before you kissed him?

Friday, August 26, 2016 3:27 PM
Nks

Wow. How terrible you are, you betrayer. There is a special place for people like you. God does not accept cowards or Betrayers in his kingdom. To do this is unspeakable. What kind of horrible person can you be? If I were him personally, I would never forgive you. He should find someone who is ready for that level of commitment in their life. Who goes to clubs when in a relationship anyway? I would never think twice to even do that to a boyfriend yet a fiancé. There are women out there that would love that man uncondionally and honor him, yourself and family. Highly disrespectful. You deserve absolutely no one.

Saturday, August 27, 2016 5:29 AM

Ask him what will make things better again

Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:50 AM

Your relationship is toast.  Hope you haven't spent too much on the wedding yet.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..