http://ogsportnyfodt.site/colchicin-og-sport.asp, http://nyfodterstatning.site/amitriptylin-nyfødt.aspx, http://kobenhavn.site/cyklokapron-københavn.aspx, http://forbornmindste.site/marevan-for-børn.php, http://ogkaffe.site/doxycyclin-og-kaffe.cgi,

I have a problem

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 8:07 PM by Jasmine Rating: +11|-7

I cheated on my boyfriend of one year with my ex. I haven't talked to my ex since then but I can't tell my boyfriend. Not only that but I'm also talking to another guy and this guy has no idea about my boyfriend and my boyfriend has no idea about the guy. And I'm an awful person I know but I just can't stop. Like I just can't. I don't know why but it's like I get this weird high from it. Like I know I'm not gonna get caught and that just makes me want to do it more. I'm a low person I know. It's just I love the adrenaline I get from being with the other person it's like I could get caught at any moment and that rush just makes me feel great. I need help.

Comments

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:13 AM

No your an addict. You won't  stop because you prefer the addiction than the people your hurting.  And it will only get worst where you are cheating  just about every single  person you meet. Your life will start to crumble. Every one will look at you as a hoe and treat you like one. You can't stop because  you won't. Owen to to stop it here is the only way. Like all addiction  you have to hit rock bottom  before you stop. Tell your boyfriend  and cause yourself  some heart ache. The only way. And you will get caught and when you do------>R.I.P.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:16 AM
Lw

Jasmine it sounds like you would enjoy the swingers lifestyle, maybe you should talk it over with your boyfriend, it could be something that you both share in. Honesty is always best! If you're boyfriend does not want to participate and you won't remain fateful then maybe you should cut off your relationship with him so he can move on to a healthy relationship. This way you can find someone who has similar sexul interest as you.

Your life will be filled with less drama and more love if you are open with your partner. There is that someone for everyone!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:04 PM

Listen, I won't judge you but I want you to be 100% honest with me. Do you like to cheat? c:

Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:09 AM
John

You don't mention how old you are, if under 30 go and dump your BF and go and enjoy sex. Buy your own condoms though and make sure the guy wears them. Always fun to make a game out of putting it on the guys hard cock.  There is nothing wrong with women having and enjoying sex with more then one "BF" at a time. Guys have been doing it like forever.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:55 PM
Truth Speaker

One day this will all blow up in your face and you will get exactly what you deserve!

Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:10 AM
Lana

It's a shame you don't have an addiction with honesty and courage. Just walk away from this poor guy, let him know what type of lady you... Ahh sorry, what type of female you are

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +18|-11
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +25|-4
2054
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..