I have a problem

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 8:07 PM by Jasmine Rating: +11|-7

I cheated on my boyfriend of one year with my ex. I haven't talked to my ex since then but I can't tell my boyfriend. Not only that but I'm also talking to another guy and this guy has no idea about my boyfriend and my boyfriend has no idea about the guy. And I'm an awful person I know but I just can't stop. Like I just can't. I don't know why but it's like I get this weird high from it. Like I know I'm not gonna get caught and that just makes me want to do it more. I'm a low person I know. It's just I love the adrenaline I get from being with the other person it's like I could get caught at any moment and that rush just makes me feel great. I need help.

Comments

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:13 AM

No your an addict. You won't  stop because you prefer the addiction than the people your hurting.  And it will only get worst where you are cheating  just about every single  person you meet. Your life will start to crumble. Every one will look at you as a hoe and treat you like one. You can't stop because  you won't. Owen to to stop it here is the only way. Like all addiction  you have to hit rock bottom  before you stop. Tell your boyfriend  and cause yourself  some heart ache. The only way. And you will get caught and when you do------>R.I.P.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:16 AM
Lw

Jasmine it sounds like you would enjoy the swingers lifestyle, maybe you should talk it over with your boyfriend, it could be something that you both share in. Honesty is always best! If you're boyfriend does not want to participate and you won't remain fateful then maybe you should cut off your relationship with him so he can move on to a healthy relationship. This way you can find someone who has similar sexul interest as you.

Your life will be filled with less drama and more love if you are open with your partner. There is that someone for everyone!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:04 PM

Listen, I won't judge you but I want you to be 100% honest with me. Do you like to cheat? c:

Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:09 AM
John

You don't mention how old you are, if under 30 go and dump your BF and go and enjoy sex. Buy your own condoms though and make sure the guy wears them. Always fun to make a game out of putting it on the guys hard cock.  There is nothing wrong with women having and enjoying sex with more then one "BF" at a time. Guys have been doing it like forever.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:55 PM
Truth Speaker

One day this will all blow up in your face and you will get exactly what you deserve!

Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:10 AM
Lana

It's a shame you don't have an addiction with honesty and courage. Just walk away from this poor guy, let him know what type of lady you... Ahh sorry, what type of female you are

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:52 AM by Guest

Comments
I cheated on my boyfriend.  A 2 year old relationship that felt almost fairytale-like. We did everything right. We dated, we got together, we met each other's parents & extended families, we sat down to talk things out after each argument, we learned to give each other space and freedom, we never mentioned "breakup", we were two puzzle pieces that really fit. But I cheated and I don't feel a..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..