http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-terbinafin-online.asp, http://skibsfart.site/fluconazol-skibsfart.htm, http://medalkoholhvor.site/duloxetin-med-alkohol.html, http://bivirkninger.site/hjertemagnyl-bivirkninger.shtml, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-saroten.aspx,

I have a problem

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 8:07 PM by Jasmine Rating: +11|-7

I cheated on my boyfriend of one year with my ex. I haven't talked to my ex since then but I can't tell my boyfriend. Not only that but I'm also talking to another guy and this guy has no idea about my boyfriend and my boyfriend has no idea about the guy. And I'm an awful person I know but I just can't stop. Like I just can't. I don't know why but it's like I get this weird high from it. Like I know I'm not gonna get caught and that just makes me want to do it more. I'm a low person I know. It's just I love the adrenaline I get from being with the other person it's like I could get caught at any moment and that rush just makes me feel great. I need help.

Comments

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:13 AM

No your an addict. You won't  stop because you prefer the addiction than the people your hurting.  And it will only get worst where you are cheating  just about every single  person you meet. Your life will start to crumble. Every one will look at you as a hoe and treat you like one. You can't stop because  you won't. Owen to to stop it here is the only way. Like all addiction  you have to hit rock bottom  before you stop. Tell your boyfriend  and cause yourself  some heart ache. The only way. And you will get caught and when you do------>R.I.P.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:16 AM
Lw

Jasmine it sounds like you would enjoy the swingers lifestyle, maybe you should talk it over with your boyfriend, it could be something that you both share in. Honesty is always best! If you're boyfriend does not want to participate and you won't remain fateful then maybe you should cut off your relationship with him so he can move on to a healthy relationship. This way you can find someone who has similar sexul interest as you.

Your life will be filled with less drama and more love if you are open with your partner. There is that someone for everyone!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:04 PM

Listen, I won't judge you but I want you to be 100% honest with me. Do you like to cheat? c:

Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:09 AM
John

You don't mention how old you are, if under 30 go and dump your BF and go and enjoy sex. Buy your own condoms though and make sure the guy wears them. Always fun to make a game out of putting it on the guys hard cock.  There is nothing wrong with women having and enjoying sex with more then one "BF" at a time. Guys have been doing it like forever.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:55 PM
Truth Speaker

One day this will all blow up in your face and you will get exactly what you deserve!

Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:10 AM
Lana

It's a shame you don't have an addiction with honesty and courage. Just walk away from this poor guy, let him know what type of lady you... Ahh sorry, what type of female you are

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..