I have a problem

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 8:07 PM by Jasmine Rating: +11|-7

I cheated on my boyfriend of one year with my ex. I haven't talked to my ex since then but I can't tell my boyfriend. Not only that but I'm also talking to another guy and this guy has no idea about my boyfriend and my boyfriend has no idea about the guy. And I'm an awful person I know but I just can't stop. Like I just can't. I don't know why but it's like I get this weird high from it. Like I know I'm not gonna get caught and that just makes me want to do it more. I'm a low person I know. It's just I love the adrenaline I get from being with the other person it's like I could get caught at any moment and that rush just makes me feel great. I need help.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:13 AM

No your an addict. You won't  stop because you prefer the addiction than the people your hurting.  And it will only get worst where you are cheating  just about every single  person you meet. Your life will start to crumble. Every one will look at you as a hoe and treat you like one. You can't stop because  you won't. Owen to to stop it here is the only way. Like all addiction  you have to hit rock bottom  before you stop. Tell your boyfriend  and cause yourself  some heart ache. The only way. And you will get caught and when you do------>R.I.P.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:16 AM

Jasmine it sounds like you would enjoy the swingers lifestyle, maybe you should talk it over with your boyfriend, it could be something that you both share in. Honesty is always best! If you're boyfriend does not want to participate and you won't remain fateful then maybe you should cut off your relationship with him so he can move on to a healthy relationship. This way you can find someone who has similar sexul interest as you.

Your life will be filled with less drama and more love if you are open with your partner. There is that someone for everyone!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:04 PM

Listen, I won't judge you but I want you to be 100% honest with me. Do you like to cheat? c:

Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:09 AM

You don't mention how old you are, if under 30 go and dump your BF and go and enjoy sex. Buy your own condoms though and make sure the guy wears them. Always fun to make a game out of putting it on the guys hard cock.  There is nothing wrong with women having and enjoying sex with more then one "BF" at a time. Guys have been doing it like forever.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:55 PM
Truth Speaker

One day this will all blow up in your face and you will get exactly what you deserve!

Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:10 AM

It's a shame you don't have an addiction with honesty and courage. Just walk away from this poor guy, let him know what type of lady you... Ahh sorry, what type of female you are

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +34|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +105|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +29|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...