http://markenavnog.website/atarax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clomiphen-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metoclopramid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cetirizin-mærke-navn.shtml,

I have had sex with my son's two best friends.

I cheated on my husband

Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra Rating: +608|-105

I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome?
I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware of my double timing. What should I do?

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:58 PM

How Am curious to know how this was successfully hidden from the husband.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:28 PM
Honest Husband

Successfully hidden from the husband,,,, how the heck do you expect to keep this hidden from your son?  Dirty dirty dirty.

Sorry but the first night your play toys get drunk or mad at/with your son,,,,, I'd bet they drop the bomb, "Hey, I banged your mom!"

That's messed up.

Friday, April 28, 2017 6:06 PM

should go & fuck more of your son's mate.

Friday, April 28, 2017 8:25 PM

yup id bang the shit outta you

Friday, May 12, 2017 3:44 AM

Such a fake story.

Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:53 PM
D!ck

Fake story my a$$.

I've (30) been fucking my hot stepmother (35) for 10 years and my old man (70) is none the wiser. The secret is discretion and lots of lube.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +210|-61
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..