I have had sex with my son's two best friends.

I cheated on my husband

Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra Rating: +519|-96

I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome?
I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware of my double timing. What should I do?

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:58 PM

How Am curious to know how this was successfully hidden from the husband.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:28 PM
Honest Husband

Successfully hidden from the husband,,,, how the heck do you expect to keep this hidden from your son?  Dirty dirty dirty.

Sorry but the first night your play toys get drunk or mad at/with your son,,,,, I'd bet they drop the bomb, "Hey, I banged your mom!"

That's messed up.

Friday, April 28, 2017 6:06 PM

should go & fuck more of your son's mate.

Friday, April 28, 2017 8:25 PM

yup id bang the shit outta you

Friday, May 12, 2017 3:44 AM

Such a fake story.

Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:53 PM
D!ck

Fake story my a$$.

I've (30) been fucking my hot stepmother (35) for 10 years and my old man (70) is none the wiser. The secret is discretion and lots of lube.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +89|-86
10K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

11K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..