http://skibsfartuden.site/mebendazol-skibsfart.aspx, http://opskriftopkastning.site/naltrexon-opskrift.cgi, http://producentforborn.site/fexofenadin-producent.htm, http://opskriftopkastning.site/felodipin-opskrift.cgi, http://tabletapotek.site/hjertemagnyl-tablet.aspx,

I have had sex with my son's two best friends.

I cheated on my husband

Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra Rating: +406|-69

I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome?
I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware of my double timing. What should I do?

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:58 PM

How Am curious to know how this was successfully hidden from the husband.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:28 PM
Honest Husband

Successfully hidden from the husband,,,, how the heck do you expect to keep this hidden from your son?  Dirty dirty dirty.

Sorry but the first night your play toys get drunk or mad at/with your son,,,,, I'd bet they drop the bomb, "Hey, I banged your mom!"

That's messed up.

Friday, April 28, 2017 6:06 PM

should go & fuck more of your son's mate.

Friday, April 28, 2017 8:25 PM

yup id bang the shit outta you

Friday, May 12, 2017 3:44 AM

Such a fake story.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..