I have had sex with my son's two best friends.

I cheated on my husband

Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra Rating: +709|-127

I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome?
I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware of my double timing. What should I do?

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:58 PM

How Am curious to know how this was successfully hidden from the husband.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:28 PM
Honest Husband

Successfully hidden from the husband,,,, how the heck do you expect to keep this hidden from your son?  Dirty dirty dirty.

Sorry but the first night your play toys get drunk or mad at/with your son,,,,, I'd bet they drop the bomb, "Hey, I banged your mom!"

That's messed up.

Friday, April 28, 2017 6:06 PM

should go & fuck more of your son's mate.

Friday, April 28, 2017 8:25 PM

yup id bang the shit outta you

Friday, May 12, 2017 3:44 AM

Such a fake story.

Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:53 PM
D!ck

Fake story my a$$.

I've (30) been fucking my hot stepmother (35) for 10 years and my old man (70) is none the wiser. The secret is discretion and lots of lube.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 11:23 PM
philip

You go Cougar! AAAAAAAAAAAA

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

21K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..