I haven't Confronted Her

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:09 PM by Guest Rating: +46|-21

In the past few months, I found out that my wife is having an affair.  She doesn't know that I know, yet.  The guy she is doing it with is an ex of hers and she always commented on his size and how he used to fuck the shit out of her all the time.  We have sex all the time.  I don't know exactly why she is doing it, but part of me wants her to continue.  Our sex life has been on fire the past few months, since I found out that is.  She's always been very sexually demanding and has a super high sex drive.  I know she doesn't love him because she detests his personality.

I drove by his place the other night when she was supposed to be at the gym and her truck was parked around the corner from his house.  I was super angry and almost went to the house but then I thought if I confront her, she'll stop, or maybe we'd get in a big fight and break up.  We've been together for almost 22 years now.

I heard rumours about other affairs, and now it seems they might be true.

I plan on confronting her but not sure how to do it, quite yet.

Comments

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:29 AM

Sounds like you like it, so why confront her at all? Maybe suggest a 3 some to fuck her together? Shes obviously craving the sex so eventually she will find out you know, and it'd be ugly. Just make sure you make her clean his cum out before you eat her pussy, unless you like that kind of stuff.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:06 AM
Nitin

My wife is also cheating upon me. I have seen her many times getting fucked by her brother in law. She is sucking his dick, getting fucked in doggy style by him. While when I ask her to do so  she says I don't like sucking cock and I have a small vagina so I feel pain in doggy style. When I shouted on her about this she started didn't accepted this and started weaping and said you don't trust me I will leave you. What should I do

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:04 PM

To nitin, she's a slut so treat her like one. THow her on the bed and have your way with her. Then tell her brother in laws wife about what's going on and fuck the sister in law. Have one bIG family orgy

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:41 PM
ALF

To all you guys asking "What should I do?",  try nailing your balls back on where they're supposed to be and start kicking some ass.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:41 AM

Answers easy - Divorce her.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:31 PM

Quite a whore you got yourself. Go gather up some evidence, give it to your lawyer then have the served papers "confront" her.

Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:57 AM

Take Her to a party where You can

Share Her.  If She resists, just tell Her

You Know She will like it

Take Her and Share Her so often that She

becomes Your Sex Slave instead of his.

Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:15 AM by Lilly

Comments
Hello everyone,    It's been a year since I wrote the post about my depression driving me to cheat, so I'd like to put up an update just in case anybody wants to know what life is like after cheating. Just as a summary for anyone who hasn't read my other post, I was suffering from severe depression, and as a result I started looking for happiness through sexual encounters with other men, one b..
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:24 PM by ThatOneGuy

Comments
Despite the category of this post, I don't want to cheat. I'm just so very frustrated with my current situation.    I've been married to my wife for about 2 and a half years now. However, we've known each other for about 15 years. We were high school sweethearts. We dated in my senior year in high school, continued to date all through college, then eventually got married. We've had many ups..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest