I haven't Confronted Her

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:09 PM by Guest Rating: +62|-25

In the past few months, I found out that my wife is having an affair.  She doesn't know that I know, yet.  The guy she is doing it with is an ex of hers and she always commented on his size and how he used to fuck the shit out of her all the time.  We have sex all the time.  I don't know exactly why she is doing it, but part of me wants her to continue.  Our sex life has been on fire the past few months, since I found out that is.  She's always been very sexually demanding and has a super high sex drive.  I know she doesn't love him because she detests his personality.

I drove by his place the other night when she was supposed to be at the gym and her truck was parked around the corner from his house.  I was super angry and almost went to the house but then I thought if I confront her, she'll stop, or maybe we'd get in a big fight and break up.  We've been together for almost 22 years now.

I heard rumours about other affairs, and now it seems they might be true.

I plan on confronting her but not sure how to do it, quite yet.

Comments

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:29 AM

Sounds like you like it, so why confront her at all? Maybe suggest a 3 some to fuck her together? Shes obviously craving the sex so eventually she will find out you know, and it'd be ugly. Just make sure you make her clean his cum out before you eat her pussy, unless you like that kind of stuff.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:06 AM
Nitin

My wife is also cheating upon me. I have seen her many times getting fucked by her brother in law. She is sucking his dick, getting fucked in doggy style by him. While when I ask her to do so  she says I don't like sucking cock and I have a small vagina so I feel pain in doggy style. When I shouted on her about this she started didn't accepted this and started weaping and said you don't trust me I will leave you. What should I do

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:04 PM

To nitin, she's a slut so treat her like one. THow her on the bed and have your way with her. Then tell her brother in laws wife about what's going on and fuck the sister in law. Have one bIG family orgy

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:41 PM
ALF

To all you guys asking "What should I do?",  try nailing your balls back on where they're supposed to be and start kicking some ass.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:41 AM

Answers easy - Divorce her.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:31 PM

Quite a whore you got yourself. Go gather up some evidence, give it to your lawyer then have the served papers "confront" her.

Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:57 AM

Take Her to a party where You can

Share Her.  If She resists, just tell Her

You Know She will like it

Take Her and Share Her so often that She

becomes Your Sex Slave instead of his.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..