I just want to talk about it

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, September 4, 2016 1:15 PM by Guest Rating: +16|-3

I've been dating this guy for almost two and a half years. About four months ago I met another guy and we became friends right away. Last night it finally escalated and I made out with this other guy. I know I cheated. I don't need any advice. I just want to get it off my chest before I tell him.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, September 5, 2016 8:00 PM
Gabby

why tell on yourself?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:40 AM

This is not to criticize you. I think most posters on here are very harsh.  I want to keep kindly point out that last night was not the first time that you cheated.  You cheated every time that you did or said something to or with the other guy that you wouldn't have done with him if your husband had been present.  If you want to keep this from happening in the future, don't look for attention from other men.  If you can't avoid seeking attention from other men then you won't be a good relationship partnER to anyone.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 5:02 PM

Guest above is dead on. You should decide if you want a committed relationship or not. Think it through. Do you want to give up total selfishness for a life of self sacrifice in exchange for learning how to love a husband and children? That is what it amounts to. Either you want real love in your life or you want relationships that are the equal of masterbation. Love is a fire you start, tend and feed. It's hearth is your heart. It is about you caring about other peoples welfare more than your momentary pleasure. The warth you get from this fire is a reward in itself. Choose.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:55 AM

you shouldn't be making guy friends when you are in a relationship, idiot.  it's people like you that make it hard for good men to find love.  nice job moron

Monday, September 12, 2016 3:27 AM
Mr2kinky

any follow up?

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

well at least you know you cheated and it seems you felt guilt about it.   I agree with the The guest who posted a comment on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:40AM.

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..