I just want to talk about it

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, September 4, 2016 1:15 PM by Guest Rating: +17|-5

I've been dating this guy for almost two and a half years. About four months ago I met another guy and we became friends right away. Last night it finally escalated and I made out with this other guy. I know I cheated. I don't need any advice. I just want to get it off my chest before I tell him.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, September 5, 2016 8:00 PM
Gabby

why tell on yourself?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:40 AM

This is not to criticize you. I think most posters on here are very harsh.  I want to keep kindly point out that last night was not the first time that you cheated.  You cheated every time that you did or said something to or with the other guy that you wouldn't have done with him if your husband had been present.  If you want to keep this from happening in the future, don't look for attention from other men.  If you can't avoid seeking attention from other men then you won't be a good relationship partnER to anyone.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 5:02 PM

Guest above is dead on. You should decide if you want a committed relationship or not. Think it through. Do you want to give up total selfishness for a life of self sacrifice in exchange for learning how to love a husband and children? That is what it amounts to. Either you want real love in your life or you want relationships that are the equal of masterbation. Love is a fire you start, tend and feed. It's hearth is your heart. It is about you caring about other peoples welfare more than your momentary pleasure. The warth you get from this fire is a reward in itself. Choose.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:55 AM

you shouldn't be making guy friends when you are in a relationship, idiot.  it's people like you that make it hard for good men to find love.  nice job moron

Monday, September 12, 2016 3:27 AM
Mr2kinky

any follow up?

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

well at least you know you cheated and it seems you felt guilt about it.   I agree with the The guest who posted a comment on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:40AM.

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest

Comments
I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'..