I just want to talk about it

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, September 4, 2016 1:15 PM by Guest Rating: +18|-5

I've been dating this guy for almost two and a half years. About four months ago I met another guy and we became friends right away. Last night it finally escalated and I made out with this other guy. I know I cheated. I don't need any advice. I just want to get it off my chest before I tell him.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, September 5, 2016 8:00 PM
Gabby

why tell on yourself?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:40 AM

This is not to criticize you. I think most posters on here are very harsh.  I want to keep kindly point out that last night was not the first time that you cheated.  You cheated every time that you did or said something to or with the other guy that you wouldn't have done with him if your husband had been present.  If you want to keep this from happening in the future, don't look for attention from other men.  If you can't avoid seeking attention from other men then you won't be a good relationship partnER to anyone.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 5:02 PM

Guest above is dead on. You should decide if you want a committed relationship or not. Think it through. Do you want to give up total selfishness for a life of self sacrifice in exchange for learning how to love a husband and children? That is what it amounts to. Either you want real love in your life or you want relationships that are the equal of masterbation. Love is a fire you start, tend and feed. It's hearth is your heart. It is about you caring about other peoples welfare more than your momentary pleasure. The warth you get from this fire is a reward in itself. Choose.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:55 AM

you shouldn't be making guy friends when you are in a relationship, idiot.  it's people like you that make it hard for good men to find love.  nice job moron

Monday, September 12, 2016 3:27 AM
Mr2kinky

any follow up?

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

well at least you know you cheated and it seems you felt guilt about it.   I agree with the The guest who posted a comment on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:40AM.

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

Friday, September 16, 2016 2:03 AM
guest101

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +103|-97
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..