I know she's cheating and caught her 3 times

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 5:26 AM by Guest Rating: +23|-12

We have been together for 9 1/2 years, married for 6 1/2 of those years. One beautiful little girl together who is so good neither of us even deserve her. In the last year I caught my wife texting this guy she works with. Rather explicit messages, if you understand my meaning. The first time I caught her was just a bunch of text messages going back and forth. Mostly a lot of wining and complaining. Wishes that she wasn't married to me, so-on and so-forth. I spoke with her about it and we discussed the problems that she felt we were having over the following couple of days. At the time, after discussing our problems at length, I thought we managed to get to the heart of things and were working together to try and correct what went wrong. Boy was I in for a surprise.

The second time I got into her phone I found text messages between her and the same guy arranging to get together. Now let me just back up here... we live 48km outside of town... my wife does not drive. She was saying in her texts to him that she was going to tell me that she had an appointment in town and have me take her to a location and drop her off and come back for her later. I didn't confront her right away, I waited to see if she would try to follow through on it. And so she did. When she did I let the cat out of the bag that I knew. She immediately felt guilty and promised me that she was going to end it. She even went as far as to show me texts sent after a lengthy argument about the matter that she was ending it.

Recently, when I went to pick her up at work, my phone died so I could not tell her I was outside waiting. So I went to the staff room window, where I knew she was at as she had already clocked out, to show her I was there... lo-and-behold there she was with the same guy making out with him. Now I didn't go ballistic, I kept my cool. As far as I knew things didn't really go too far to the point of unforgiveness (in my book), at this point as she never really had the time to do so. But I am not discounting that until I know with 100% certainty. However, most men would have walked and left her behind, but I have a little girl to worry about and in my opinion, how my wife has been behaving she is not thinking of our daughter, just her own selfish feelings. I confronted her immediately and took her phone and sent him a direct message to stay away from my wife. Although he replied he would... he didn't... the next day my wife tells me her supervisor does not want me near the property for fear of reprisals. Let me just say this... Yeah, that guy deserves the whoopin he should be getting, but... I have a little girl to be concerned about and I serve her no good by sitting in a jail cell. A few days later I find thew 2 of them together (supposedly just talking) right where I thought they would be (at the time, too much detail toi explain). This time I went ballistic. I shouted a bit, turned around and got into my truck, started the engine, threw her jacket out of the truck and drove away.

Now I wish I could say that I kept going... she immediately calls me asking me to come back. I tell her to give me one dam good reason... She was LATE she says. Now here we go... is it mine or his? But I am not going to be one who will be labelled as a heartless man that would abandon a pregnant woman. However, luckilly it is a question that we never had to explore as a few days later her cycle started... it was only just late. She asures me that nothing more was going on between them and that theyn have never been in the sack together and that she has ended it.

Are you ready for this... little does she know that I saw her texting him just last night. I know that the only direct contact between them right now is at her work... is there anything going on in the locker room? is she still trying to carry-out this lame attempt of an affair? Does she really have that much contempt for me and disregard for our daughter to continue to act in this selfish manner? Guess so. If I could afford the divorce lawyer I would have her gone by now and persuing custody of my daughter. But since I can't, I just don't know where me and my daughter can begin. I know my marriage is over, there is no denying that. If she wants to leave that badly, why doesn't she just do so and get it over with rather than just continue to lie to me. Try just coming out with it and get it over with.

Tags: Coworker Affair; Custody; Divorce;

Comments

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:11 AM

She will continue to cheat. Try contacting a lawyer for a free consultation and see what he recommends. At this point it will be only a matter of time before your wife gives up full custody considering how selfish she is. Don't be a coward and give into her because you have a child. Go foward with a divorce and take care of the rest of your problems without her in your life. Either way you will have partial custody and when your daughter is older she will understand. Good Luck

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 2:07 PM
Samhain

Get rid of that cunt! Once a cheater always a cheater. It's in their blood.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:42 PM

Please... Stop whatever you're doing and get a divorce. No matter the cost. Just get it. It's not worth it. You're a nice guy and it's not worth it to get so disrespected. You've caught her several times and she still does it. I'm pretty sure she's still sleeping with him but obviously she's not going to tell you that. Get a divorce with proof and get custody of your daughter. Don't consider staying for the sake of your daughter. It's just not worth it. We would like an update to this as it progresses. Thanks. And all the best!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 7:57 PM

Hey man, I think you are you using your baby as an excuse to stay with her. I believe you are jerking off like the rest of us when we find out our wife cheated for the first time. I suggest you accept you like it. My wife has cheated on me 3 times already and I have come to accept that I like it. I must admit made me jealous but I love her more now. Its not cheating if you just allow it to happen. Believe me you will love your wife more when you bang her and talk about her cheating.

Friday, January 29, 2016 8:59 PM
Been there

Take your child and go! Period! She's doing all kinds of sexual things with him and no doubt somethings she told you she'd never do with you. She cares nothing for your child or you! Period! Buy some locks, pack her things, and while she's at work (more than likely at his place) dump her craps on his doorstep and drive awaydon't!  dont look back change the locks and never speak to her again!

Friday, February 5, 2016 8:16 PM

What a selfish bitch! Leave her and seek custody of your daughter. You don't deserve to be with a person who has no respect for you or your daughter. You don't want to be second best to anyone while the dirty whore plays out her sordid games behind your back!

Sunday, May 8, 2016 1:31 PM

Have a great solution for ya , might take some time but here goes . contact and meet with as many divorce lawyers in your surrounding area as possible , and I mean as possible . now pick the best one after you heard what they have to say . She now will have a tough time finding a lawyer , she can't use any of the ones you consulted

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T