I love her but can't trust her

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest Rating: +26|-38

Long story

So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited

so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails none, no messages on messenger.  I have one message from my mate telling me that she has been fucking someone else.

i head home having made the decision to be with her as I've been separated for 5 years but due to a financial problem with my ex partner I decided to help my kids out

I grab my stuff and head back to her place a 3 hr drive I get there at 2am and I see boots that belong to a man at the sliding door   I walk around to her window and I hear her encouraging a guy to fuck her very vocally.  I was so fucken mad I wanted to confront her but I didn't as she has two young kids.

instead I got back into the car and went to work. Turns out she was fucking him for three weeks and he was living there with him so this week is their one year anniversary she has lied to me said it was over and you guessed it she was still fucking him.  Every time she lied to me I would be devasted and walk away from the relationship and you guessed it she would fuck him again I left to attend a funeral of an ex army mate and yup she fucked him again..

i constantly hear I hate him but she runs back to this guy. So if she hates him why does she run back to him?

i know why, but I want everyone's opinion

we are still together but I have never been fully trustworthy of her and every time we have sex (every night) its manic intense and fulfilling for both of us.

ive never stayed with someone after they have cheated on me so this is all new to me one year on and my heart hurt like it did the morning I was at her window listening to her encourage that guy

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:23 AM

You are a fool

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:47 PM
Honest Husband

Bail my friend.  Would you keep an employee who continuously lied to you?  No.  Fire her before she burns you more.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:15 AM

done

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:31 AM

you just got cucked, one simply don't become a cuck unless you're a liberal. now go and liberate your life and gtfo of there.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +89|-86
10K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

11K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..