http://smertediarre.site/lansoprazol-smerte.php, http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-imolope.asp, http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/imigran-stofbrug.jsp, http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-mometason.asp, http://producentforborn.site/abilify-producent.htm,

I love her but can't trust her

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest Rating: +18|-23

Long story

So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited

so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails none, no messages on messenger.  I have one message from my mate telling me that she has been fucking someone else.

i head home having made the decision to be with her as I've been separated for 5 years but due to a financial problem with my ex partner I decided to help my kids out

I grab my stuff and head back to her place a 3 hr drive I get there at 2am and I see boots that belong to a man at the sliding door   I walk around to her window and I hear her encouraging a guy to fuck her very vocally.  I was so fucken mad I wanted to confront her but I didn't as she has two young kids.

instead I got back into the car and went to work. Turns out she was fucking him for three weeks and he was living there with him so this week is their one year anniversary she has lied to me said it was over and you guessed it she was still fucking him.  Every time she lied to me I would be devasted and walk away from the relationship and you guessed it she would fuck him again I left to attend a funeral of an ex army mate and yup she fucked him again..

i constantly hear I hate him but she runs back to this guy. So if she hates him why does she run back to him?

i know why, but I want everyone's opinion

we are still together but I have never been fully trustworthy of her and every time we have sex (every night) its manic intense and fulfilling for both of us.

ive never stayed with someone after they have cheated on me so this is all new to me one year on and my heart hurt like it did the morning I was at her window listening to her encourage that guy

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:23 AM

You are a fool

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:47 PM
Honest Husband

Bail my friend.  Would you keep an employee who continuously lied to you?  No.  Fire her before she burns you more.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:15 AM

done

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:31 AM

you just got cucked, one simply don't become a cuck unless you're a liberal. now go and liberate your life and gtfo of there.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..