http://markenavnog.website/mometason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ketoconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamisil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/hydrochlorothiazid-mærke-navn.shtml,

I love her but can't trust her

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest Rating: +32|-41

Long story

So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited

so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails none, no messages on messenger.  I have one message from my mate telling me that she has been fucking someone else.

i head home having made the decision to be with her as I've been separated for 5 years but due to a financial problem with my ex partner I decided to help my kids out

I grab my stuff and head back to her place a 3 hr drive I get there at 2am and I see boots that belong to a man at the sliding door   I walk around to her window and I hear her encouraging a guy to fuck her very vocally.  I was so fucken mad I wanted to confront her but I didn't as she has two young kids.

instead I got back into the car and went to work. Turns out she was fucking him for three weeks and he was living there with him so this week is their one year anniversary she has lied to me said it was over and you guessed it she was still fucking him.  Every time she lied to me I would be devasted and walk away from the relationship and you guessed it she would fuck him again I left to attend a funeral of an ex army mate and yup she fucked him again..

i constantly hear I hate him but she runs back to this guy. So if she hates him why does she run back to him?

i know why, but I want everyone's opinion

we are still together but I have never been fully trustworthy of her and every time we have sex (every night) its manic intense and fulfilling for both of us.

ive never stayed with someone after they have cheated on me so this is all new to me one year on and my heart hurt like it did the morning I was at her window listening to her encourage that guy

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:23 AM

You are a fool

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:47 PM
Honest Husband

Bail my friend.  Would you keep an employee who continuously lied to you?  No.  Fire her before she burns you more.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:15 AM

done

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:31 AM

you just got cucked, one simply don't become a cuck unless you're a liberal. now go and liberate your life and gtfo of there.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +210|-61
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..