I love her but can't trust her

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest Rating: +45|-48

Long story

So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited

so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails none, no messages on messenger.  I have one message from my mate telling me that she has been fucking someone else.

i head home having made the decision to be with her as I've been separated for 5 years but due to a financial problem with my ex partner I decided to help my kids out

I grab my stuff and head back to her place a 3 hr drive I get there at 2am and I see boots that belong to a man at the sliding door   I walk around to her window and I hear her encouraging a guy to fuck her very vocally.  I was so fucken mad I wanted to confront her but I didn't as she has two young kids.

instead I got back into the car and went to work. Turns out she was fucking him for three weeks and he was living there with him so this week is their one year anniversary she has lied to me said it was over and you guessed it she was still fucking him.  Every time she lied to me I would be devasted and walk away from the relationship and you guessed it she would fuck him again I left to attend a funeral of an ex army mate and yup she fucked him again..

i constantly hear I hate him but she runs back to this guy. So if she hates him why does she run back to him?

i know why, but I want everyone's opinion

we are still together but I have never been fully trustworthy of her and every time we have sex (every night) its manic intense and fulfilling for both of us.

ive never stayed with someone after they have cheated on me so this is all new to me one year on and my heart hurt like it did the morning I was at her window listening to her encourage that guy

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:23 AM

You are a fool

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:47 PM
Honest Husband

Bail my friend.  Would you keep an employee who continuously lied to you?  No.  Fire her before she burns you more.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:15 AM

done

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:31 AM

you just got cucked, one simply don't become a cuck unless you're a liberal. now go and liberate your life and gtfo of there.

Saturday, March 10, 2018 11:15 AM

An update

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 2:50 AM

I understand where you are coming form but the biggest you need to ask yourself is "Is she worth it?" Don't stay with her if she continues cheating on you over and over. You need to tell her that cheating on you is hurting you, if you don't have the balls to tell her, then she'll continue breaking every piece of your heart. Why be with someone you don't trust? Isn't a relationship based on trusting each other? This is the only advise I can give you.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:49 PM

You are STUPID.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

37K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

56K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +155|-91
16K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..