I love my husband but

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:23 AM by Aphrodite Rating: +68|-13

Last night I crossed the line with my husbands business partner. He kept saying come over, but I didn't but I crossed the line with the conversation. Today's conversation furth pushed me over that line and now we are planning to fuck tonight. My husband is 27, I'm 36 and my new lover is 52. I love and adore my husband, and I am in love with him, and our sex is amazing most days BUT I think I'm some sort of low key slut because if I find a man attractive I want to screw him. Maybe I'm a sex addict of sorts. I don't want to love anyone else I just want to have sex and have fun and make men weak in the knees. I don't care what anyone thinks, negative thought have never moved me. I'm an adult and I'm going to make a conscious decision to do this. I love to fuck, I love new dick, I love getting pounded. I was born this way!

I have cheated on my husband before but not with anyone he knows.

Comments

Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:59 PM

Poor poor husband having found you :(

Sunday, September 3, 2017 11:01 PM
J

He will find out and your marriage will be over - my wife 3 years ago did the same thing to me with my business partner and I did find out like 5 months later. We have no kids and I divorced her and have not spoken a word to her in over 18 months ( she calls me everyday to get back with me - its over ). I also purchased my business partners 50% of business and have not spoken to him to over 2 years. My business is off the charts and I have a new lady....You will be on the losing end....

Friday, September 22, 2017 10:40 AM

Enjoy yourself. Squirt.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..