I love my husband but

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:23 AM by Aphrodite Rating: +637|-178

Last night I crossed the line with my husbands business partner. He kept saying come over, but I didn't but I crossed the line with the conversation. Today's conversation furth pushed me over that line and now we are planning to fuck tonight. My husband is 27, I'm 36 and my new lover is 52. I love and adore my husband, and I am in love with him, and our sex is amazing most days BUT I think I'm some sort of low key slut because if I find a man attractive I want to screw him. Maybe I'm a sex addict of sorts. I don't want to love anyone else I just want to have sex and have fun and make men weak in the knees. I don't care what anyone thinks, negative thought have never moved me. I'm an adult and I'm going to make a conscious decision to do this. I love to fuck, I love new dick, I love getting pounded. I was born this way!

I have cheated on my husband before but not with anyone he knows.

Comments

Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:59 PM

Poor poor husband having found you :(

Sunday, September 3, 2017 11:01 PM
J

He will find out and your marriage will be over - my wife 3 years ago did the same thing to me with my business partner and I did find out like 5 months later. We have no kids and I divorced her and have not spoken a word to her in over 18 months ( she calls me everyday to get back with me - its over ). I also purchased my business partners 50% of business and have not spoken to him to over 2 years. My business is off the charts and I have a new lady....You will be on the losing end....

Friday, September 22, 2017 10:40 AM

Enjoy yourself. Squirt.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:03 PM

I know the feeling, I love sex and want it when i see a handsome man. Most men are the same way honey, dont feel so bad.

Thursday, November 9, 2017 4:21 PM

You should never mess with a freind of hubby.  There are too may other willing guys.

Thursday, November 9, 2017 4:53 PM
HungFunBuddy G M A I L

You should hit me up.  I'm 6' 5", very fit and built for fun!

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:00 AM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

SERENA WILLIAMS

Friday, January 26, 2018 12:25 AM

Stick a gun in your oussy and blow it away.

Sunday, February 25, 2018 10:34 PM
Thot Destroyer

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Friday, April 13, 2018 1:32 PM
Monique J

I know the feeling, honey. I'm the same. I lve strange dick and if I find the man attractive and the opportunity presents itself, why not? Although I'm not married I am in a committed relationship, but as long as my man doesn't find out, where's the harm in it. You will most likely be found out, operating so close to home, buy hey, that's a risk you take and what makes it all the more exciting. Go for it, I say.

Friday, May 11, 2018 3:19 PM

Ok, so why the fuck do you get married in the first place? Why not just become an escort and make some money off your chronic need for new cock? Don't waste a good man's time. You'll probably bring home some STD and then he'll kick your ass out.

Monday, May 28, 2018 5:46 AM

You should’ve stayed single honey. Your husband doesn’t deserve you sleeping around unless you two agreed to an open marriage. 7

Monday, May 28, 2018 1:32 PM

my wife is very similar to yourself , it ok to love having sex and I understand this completely. I love her very much and she loves me equally as much . For us it’s ok for her to explore her sexual side because it makes her happy , she doesn’t need to hide nor does she flaunt it because it who she is and she’s awesome to me .

Friday, June 1, 2018 7:52 PM

You should remain single and not hurt a good person . atleast you know yourself but leave him and save him the hurt,youre very selfish and youre proud of it. you have a poor personality, do what you want with your body but dont hurt others in the process. i hope youre taking caution and using protection for the sake of your husband. its sad to know how many good woman could put your husband to good use and be a real wife.

Friday, June 8, 2018 7:54 PM

So sad

Monday, June 25, 2018 1:41 AM

Okay there’s no way this is not a joke. No one, I mean NO ONE, is so confident and proud of themselves for being such a tremendous piece of shit.

Monday, July 2, 2018 6:35 PM

I`m a husband who loves seeing my wife get pounded by someone else once in a while I know

she loves me and fucking another guy is simply just that....just a fuck. Good for you.

Tom

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 5:34 AM

My wife has been like this all her life when she saw some one she liked she fucked them or sucked Their cocksshe has always looked  younger than her real age she has always kept our sex exciting and fun and so if it’s not your bag fine move on it suits a lot of other people including us maybe I’ll tell some of it some day but sell have to put her side into it .

Friday, July 6, 2018 7:57 AM

fuck everybody that dont like it. hell, we need all women to b like you.

Saturday, July 7, 2018 2:42 PM

Fucking whore.

Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:33 PM

You women are nothing more than disloyal, unfaithful, lying, deceptive pieces of shit. Cumdumpster sluts.....

Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:49 AM

Just recently found out my wife was cheating with a coworker.  I work hard and treat her like a queen.  After I put her throgh school and she started to make good money she has no incentive to be faithful.  I am starting to believe marrage was and is a horrible decision in America!  I know if I leave I will loose half of everything!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

48K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

74K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +211|-122
22K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..