I love the man I cheated on

I cheated on my husband

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:54 AM by Guest Rating: +25|-13

I cheated yesterday. I'll probably do it again. I still love my husband. How can all of these be true? I'm not sure myself. My husband and I have been married for 12 years, together for almost 17.  I'm only 35, so we got together very young. We have two children. I have been going back to grad school, and working full time. My husband has been there, reluctantly picking up the slack all that my schooling has taken from our homelife. Otherwise, housekeeping and child rearing has fallen under my responsibilities. His one enjoyment has been playing video games, which now occupy his evenings after the kids are in bed. After long days, he is tired, I'm tired, but my sex drive is much higher than his. When we do have sex, he has never wanted to give me oral, something I desperately want. He is more than happy to receive, and has often "pushed" things that direction rather than intercourse, typically falling asleep leaving me unsatisfied. We've talked about this several times over the years. I didn't want to force him. I wanted him to want to give me pleasure in that way. Lately it has been really bad. I will try to initiate, or always leave hints, flirt, all to no avail. Its like he's been switched off. We talk and talk about it and it gets nowhere. I desperately love him, but the other night I went on to craigslist to chat up a pervy guy out of loneliness. I made up some phony email address and name and asked guys to write me something dirty. Most sent 2 or 3 lines with misspellings, no punctuation, calling me a bitch, and/or just throwing in a dick pic. A few wrote impressively, but so quickly, I'm tempted to think they just copy-pasted some erotica. One response caught my eye. It was honest, intelligently written by a man in a similar situation: wife with no sex drive, lonely nights, busy professional days. We emailed back and forth, then messages followed, pics, videos, all picking up in intensity. Finally we met yesterday in a hotel room and we fucked like bunnies. The sex was great, but it would have been even better if it had been my husband with all of that passion for me.

Tags: Craigslist; Hotel; Kids; Video;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 8:46 AM

Are You seeing Him regularly ūüėć?

Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:38 PM

I wish I could meet You.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:18 PM

look I know your situation is difficult and I dont really blame you for anything, but I dont think this is the way to do things. You need to bring things to your husband and tell him that you want a divorce if he cannot start getting better about pleasing you. He may want to go to the doctor and get testosterone prescribed and his sex drive will jump. Your entering your peak sex drive years and this can end very badly for you if you get caught. Please know that I sympathize with your situation and most of the time I would call a woman a bitch slut whore and all manner of other names but based on what you wrote I actually believe you still love your husband even though he isnt pleasing you sexually. please take my advice and give him a month before doing this again. the doctor is the most important thing. the test shots will give him energy stamina and sex drive to match or be even greater than yours. he will become more dominant, and perhaps even lose some fat and gain some muscle in the process. It is a better alternative for everyone involved because this can destroy your family and since you still have young children you dont want to do this to them when this is their developmental years. a divorce right now could scare them for life.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 4:59 PM

My wife cheated on me because of our sex lives so this is a very difficult subject for me to help you with but I think you should make your own design. But take my advice divorce should be a final option.

Friday, June 10, 2016 1:46 AM

U wright the sex life is the most important part of common life based on psychological text. It influenced other part of your behaviors. If you cant stand this huge problem divorced is a solution.

Monday, June 13, 2016 1:36 PM

I have a hard time with cheating wives. Unfair to good men no matter what the situation.  And then you have the nerve to say you love him. How can you love someone you don't respect? Fucking another guy is NOT respecting the man you say you love. Your marriage will never be the same. You gave up a piece of it that can never be replaced. Save him the humiliation of trusting someone who doesn't deserve to be trusted. Tell him the truth and I hope he kicks your whore ass out.

Monday, June 27, 2016 4:36 AM

Go get yours

Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:42 PM

you crosssed the line once and you will again.  yes you are a whore

Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:59 AM
Ken

did he cum inside you or use a condow  and did you swallow the guys cum

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 3:35 PM
Im a huge slut wife

I hope she swallowed up his cum and had her pussy dumped into a few times. She should grow the balls a real slut wife and let her lover cum in her so her loser hubby can clean up her cummed in pussy. And all you guys who are calling her a whore, your wifes are swallowing a load of cum right now and it's not your cum either...... Also, ever wonder why your wife doesn't let you fuck her ass? It's because her asshole is only reserved for her lovers big thick cock.......

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 4:53 PM

I'm a huge slut wife your an idiot. Real woman don't get married to losers only slut wives. That's because a real man can smell a slut from a mile away. You bitches do stink. So your confused. The man YOU married is a loser cuz you cant get a REAL man to want you for longer then 15-20 minutes he's banging you lol.

Saturday, August 6, 2016 3:09 PM

I like the way I'm a huge slut wife thinks... I would love to clean my wife out every day. I think it would make my libido go up

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..