http://prisordenonline.site/antepsin-pris.html, http://medalkoholhvor.site/budesonid-med-alkohol.html, http://pillerdanmark.site/olanzapin-piller.jsp, http://medalkoholhvor.site/bromocriptin-med-alkohol.html, http://terapigenerisk.site/diflucan-terapi.htm,

I love them all

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest Rating: +38|-33

I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've never had a more instant connection with, both mentall and physically. We sexted, he touched me, but that was it. I am still emotionally cheating on my boyfriend with this man, though, because we both suffer from depression and an anxiety disorder; something my boyfriend does not understand, and this man and I lean on each other for support. I have a deep connection with him. One of my boyfriend's roomate, I became very close with because I am over their all of the time. I've come to develop strong feelings for him, and one drunken night, we had sex. I found out not only were my physical feelings mutual, so were the emotional. He loves me, and I love him. I love the other man too. And I love my boyfriend, with all of my heart. Humans have such a capacity for love, I mean that's what makes us human, but its damaging to have feelings in a monogomous type society we live in. Why can't a person love more than one person at the same time? I am very confused, and I feel awfully. I hate that I did this to all of them, and I will never forgive myself. Do I deserve any of them? Am i so selifsh by wanting all of them... and staying with my boyfriend? I am so scared of being alone, yet I find myself alienating myself from those who love me, and that is entirely my fault. I do not know what to do next. Karma is a bitch, and I am sure it's going to bite me in the ass sooner or later...

Comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:16 PM

Sounds like you're not really ready to settle down with one guy.  I would say sleep with all of them for a while until you figure it out.  I think you should be honest with all 3 and tell them you are seeing other men.  Of course you do run the risk of some or all of them backing away from you because of it.

Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:46 PM

It's like reading my own story and feelings.. i left my boyfriend without clearing things up for his own good but i live in pain but not as much as him it's like i wish i have the right to love more than one but i don't. . Had lot of suicidal thoughts, i believe the loss of my dad when i was young built inside me the need for not just a man but men , i have lot of love to give and lot that i need to take but i always insult myself i see myself a slut a bitch a whore, i am with the person I cheated with since he's the one i can be honest with and this thing help me forget a bit the pain just a bit

Saturday, February 25, 2017 12:57 AM

Whores!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:24 AM
tom

figure it out either stop our end thing s with your boyfriend

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..