I love them all

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest Rating: +33|-25

I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've never had a more instant connection with, both mentall and physically. We sexted, he touched me, but that was it. I am still emotionally cheating on my boyfriend with this man, though, because we both suffer from depression and an anxiety disorder; something my boyfriend does not understand, and this man and I lean on each other for support. I have a deep connection with him. One of my boyfriend's roomate, I became very close with because I am over their all of the time. I've come to develop strong feelings for him, and one drunken night, we had sex. I found out not only were my physical feelings mutual, so were the emotional. He loves me, and I love him. I love the other man too. And I love my boyfriend, with all of my heart. Humans have such a capacity for love, I mean that's what makes us human, but its damaging to have feelings in a monogomous type society we live in. Why can't a person love more than one person at the same time? I am very confused, and I feel awfully. I hate that I did this to all of them, and I will never forgive myself. Do I deserve any of them? Am i so selifsh by wanting all of them... and staying with my boyfriend? I am so scared of being alone, yet I find myself alienating myself from those who love me, and that is entirely my fault. I do not know what to do next. Karma is a bitch, and I am sure it's going to bite me in the ass sooner or later...

Comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:16 PM

Sounds like you're not really ready to settle down with one guy.  I would say sleep with all of them for a while until you figure it out.  I think you should be honest with all 3 and tell them you are seeing other men.  Of course you do run the risk of some or all of them backing away from you because of it.

Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:46 PM

It's like reading my own story and feelings.. i left my boyfriend without clearing things up for his own good but i live in pain but not as much as him it's like i wish i have the right to love more than one but i don't. . Had lot of suicidal thoughts, i believe the loss of my dad when i was young built inside me the need for not just a man but men , i have lot of love to give and lot that i need to take but i always insult myself i see myself a slut a bitch a whore, i am with the person I cheated with since he's the one i can be honest with and this thing help me forget a bit the pain just a bit

Saturday, February 25, 2017 12:57 AM

Whores!

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..