I love them all

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest Rating: +53|-39

I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've never had a more instant connection with, both mentall and physically. We sexted, he touched me, but that was it. I am still emotionally cheating on my boyfriend with this man, though, because we both suffer from depression and an anxiety disorder; something my boyfriend does not understand, and this man and I lean on each other for support. I have a deep connection with him. One of my boyfriend's roomate, I became very close with because I am over their all of the time. I've come to develop strong feelings for him, and one drunken night, we had sex. I found out not only were my physical feelings mutual, so were the emotional. He loves me, and I love him. I love the other man too. And I love my boyfriend, with all of my heart. Humans have such a capacity for love, I mean that's what makes us human, but its damaging to have feelings in a monogomous type society we live in. Why can't a person love more than one person at the same time? I am very confused, and I feel awfully. I hate that I did this to all of them, and I will never forgive myself. Do I deserve any of them? Am i so selifsh by wanting all of them... and staying with my boyfriend? I am so scared of being alone, yet I find myself alienating myself from those who love me, and that is entirely my fault. I do not know what to do next. Karma is a bitch, and I am sure it's going to bite me in the ass sooner or later...

Comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:16 PM

Sounds like you're not really ready to settle down with one guy.  I would say sleep with all of them for a while until you figure it out.  I think you should be honest with all 3 and tell them you are seeing other men.  Of course you do run the risk of some or all of them backing away from you because of it.

Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:46 PM

It's like reading my own story and feelings.. i left my boyfriend without clearing things up for his own good but i live in pain but not as much as him it's like i wish i have the right to love more than one but i don't. . Had lot of suicidal thoughts, i believe the loss of my dad when i was young built inside me the need for not just a man but men , i have lot of love to give and lot that i need to take but i always insult myself i see myself a slut a bitch a whore, i am with the person I cheated with since he's the one i can be honest with and this thing help me forget a bit the pain just a bit

Saturday, February 25, 2017 12:57 AM

Whores!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:24 AM
tom

figure it out either stop our end thing s with your boyfriend

Monday, May 29, 2017 8:59 AM

U R a SLUT; never let anyone tell you different

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

21K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..