I need advice on cheating

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 8:40 PM by Veronica Rating: +5|-1

I reallyneed advice, from married women, or womenin long term relationships..

So here is the story...

My husbandandIhave been together for about 12 years, (I am 31)

NY husbandhas cheated on me so many tInes when we were younger, we have 3 kids together, and are doing as well as I guess we can now...hehas never cheated since we've been married, which has been 3 years...When we were younger I was insecure, although I had no reason to be...It has been extremely difficult to get over his lies and cheating, especially because I have never cheated on him...

Although I know he hasn't cheated since we'vebeen married, or the last time that he got caught...I am still so hurt and angry by his actions, because he has lied to meabout other things, and I feel like if he was truly sorry, he wouldn't continue to lie about anything..

So, cut to today, I have still NEVER cheated on him, or even considered it...but tonight I ran into a guy who I had a huge crush on in high school...he was a senior and I was a freshman, I was infatuated with him than lol, but never thought he noticed me...So he said to me, "Hey beautiful, how are you?" and I literally melted inside..I had had a few drinks, and confessed to him how I was "in love with him," in HS...We exchangednumbers, and have been innocently texting ever since....he said to me before he left that night, "Damm you are beautiful, you are goingtoget me in trouble."

My question is this...and sorry for all the details.. I've NEVER considered cheating, or even given someone else my phone numbe, but besides the fact that I am so physically attracted to this man, we see email to be developing a nice friendship.....I am a loss, because I feel so guilty for even feeling like this, but I can't help but wonder what it's like to be with him...I know I feEl resentment towards my husband, not just because of the past, I feel that he is emotionally absent in out marriage sometimes and he knows this..  I've spent too many years crying over him, and feeling not good enough..  should I give this guy a chance for a relationship??  Should I just have a physical relationship with him?? Or should I stop talking to him all together?????

Please help!!!

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:34 AM

Two wrongs don't make it right.  If you knew he was cheating on you, why in the world did you marry him?  And have kids with him?  If you think it's broke, get out and move on.  You hold the moral high ground now.  It's best to leave that way.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 3:10 AM
Lonely Husband

Dont do it Lady. You will regret it one day for sure. Believe me you will get caught. Your day shall come. My advise is to just start focusing more on your marriage than this other guy. Give your husband a warning and let him know that your love and attention towards him is fading away and he needs to do something about it. Even then if he is not intersted then you are gonna face some trouble as there is another women in his life. My opinion to you is do the right thing so may keep your chin up high tomorrow rather than regretting for anything. At the end of it, why do you want to follow your husbands footsteps and be like him i.e. a cheat !

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:20 AM

Things your husband did in the past is not your free pass. If you are still angry with him about something that happened years ago, and you are currently living with him, you are only hurting yourself. Forgive him and move on or leave him. Riding the fence only causes more problems. The first 5 years of my marriage was hell. Our families begged us to divorce. We had to forgive one another if we wanted to stay together. Bringing another person into your marriage is not going to solve anything. If you leave, make sure it's for you and not to check and see if the grass is greener.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:10 PM

I agree with the above. Dont lose your moral high ground (you are dangerously close to losing it, the flirting texts in my book would already be problem) Talk with your husband and if he doesnt listen leave him. If you dont and he finds out he will probably divorce you since men have a bigger problem with cheating than women (its biological since we biologically need to ensure our children are ours an if our mate has cheated it threatens that assertion) and if he does it right he can take your children away and you will get nothing. My uncle's wife cheated on him and since he did it right he was able to keep their son and not pay the ex anything ever. Dont completely ruin your life because of some physical attraction. I want to ask you why you would even consider cheating in the first place. Why not just leave, or attempt to give your husband a chance to change before leaving? You will find only one answer. I would like you to respond with what that is.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 6:49 PM

Cheating is dishonorable. If you cheat, you will dishonor yourself. Take it as a compliment that this asshole that hits on married women wants to fuck you then use your head and recognize him for the piece of shit that he is.

1. Your husband cheated on you BEFORE you got married. Marriage vows are the cut off for bad behavior. You are considering breaking those vows - BIG DIFFERENCE!

2. You have children you foolish bitch! If you cheat, you will be cheating on them as well! You put their futures at risk of growning up in a broken home because of your egotistical pussy urges - grow the fuck up before you permanently damage your kids and have to live with the biggest regret of your life!

3. If you don't love your husband, learn how to! Marriage is not about infatuation or lust! It is about loving you spouse and your kids! Loving is caring about them as much as you care about yourself! Right now, you do not have any love for your husband or your kids - you are fucking up!

4. Be smart. Tell the asshole, home wrecker to get lost! If he argues ask him how he is going to make up a ruined marriage to your husband? Ask him how he is going to compensate your children for the emotional trauma of divorce and a broken home? Ask him why if he cared for you at all he would take part in ruining YOUR LIFE?! Get your head out of your pussy! Save yourself and your family before it is too late! You have already broken faith, step back from the abyss now or face eternity in Hell.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 9:13 PM

So what your saying is fuck the vows you made before God to your husband because you want the itch in your pussy scratched. No I don't  see nothing wrong go ahead and have fun. I'm sure when your husband find out, and he will there will be plenty of women who he will have no problem  sticking his  joystick in.  Nothing serious  will happen if he finds out. Marriage might be broken but who cares. He cheated first so you should return  the favor because that's how grown people act.  The other man can't wait to get in your pants. He is probably  telling his boys I got a married slut who I'm about to fuck.  One of his boys will ask hey man is it serious. His response  will be fuck no man that bitch cheated on her husband I don't trust that slut.  By the way you already  cheated by thinking of it. The difference  is that it just wasn't  physical  so the punishment  isn't  as harsh. Hope you don't have daughters. Not what you want to teach them.  When I grow up I want to be like mommy and fuck any man that makes my twat itch.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:09 PM

i personally think there is nothing wrong with you discovering how a other man can desire you. your husband was a shit to you for many years and now you crossed paths with a high school crush. ive been married for 17yrs and yes ive had my affairs with a man which was my senior hs bf, and i had my affairs with other women. within these affairs my husband wasn't innocent. so i can't feel the guilt.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 4:13 PM

First of all, I never said "I need my pushy scratched m," you stupid  fuck, my husband and I have a great sex life, it's bit about  sex, I know in my head that I honestly couldn't go through with it, but I don't need some fat angry bitch talking to me like that either. I HAVE told my  husband how I feel, many times.... I have slept with 3 people my entire life,  it's not about sex.  I am still very hurticaria by what he's done,  and don't  know how to forget about it.  I've told him this a million times.

I have NOT "already cheated " because of thoughts..   let's go up there before that so that you cheat on your husband because you find a celebrity and track I want to be loved and women who have been the same situation, but all I got was that and then some The Intern try to make himself feel better.

Monday, June 13, 2016 9:14 PM

you need counselling to get over your anger... I suffer the same thing from my wife... she ignored me when first married and i fell into the desire of another.. she used this as a reason to do the same to punish me.. it wasnt about anything else except making herself feel better..if you honestly believe he has changed and stopped since your vows.. dont take out on him your shortcomings.. i'm not saying your not hurt, but too many women go into the arms of another to "feel better" about themselves.. to gain some control, to feel special again so many reasons.. and seriously.. while i can and do understand having desires for another.. this is an attached person willing to go after another mans wife.. this friend of yours has no honour.. just a swollen member he wants you to tend to.. what future could you have with him?? it's not worth it.. if your man doesnt feel its important enough to work on things then leave.. but dont lower yourself like that.. keep your own honour..

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:36 AM

So if getting angry then calling me a fat fuck makes you feel better go ahead you dumb twat. If it was about love you would've  been searching  for someone to love you but no it was only about sex you stupid bitch. It was about scratching your twat. Your last question  was about just having a physical  relationship.key word is physical  not emotional.stop lieng. I don't blame your husband  for not being loving to you. A mouth like yours and your way of reasoning is off the fucking dumb charts. Who knows what he goes through with you. Go ahead ask him if your mouth sometimes makes him feel like he should put his dick in your mouth to shut you up. Please cheat and get cought so your husband can find someone better. By the way if you saw me in real life you would beg to suck my dick. Yes I'm full of myself. I workout 3 hrs a day to be full of my self. ūüí™ dumb ass. Lol

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:06 AM

Have sex with him see where it goes

Friday, August 5, 2016 12:47 AM

the problem lies in the relationship the love, care and validation you desire you never got that from your partner as he cheated on you. firstly deal with what the problem actually is!

it is not about the other guy yu had crush on its youd hurt feelings and your current status with your partner

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..