http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-albendazol, http://opskriftogvit.site/bioclavid-opskrift.shtml, http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-estring.asp, http://ihvorlangtidat.site/hvor-lang-tid-at-tage-fexofenadin.htm, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-isodur,

I neglected her enough to cheat

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, May 15, 2016 12:45 PM by william3591 Rating: +11|-15

My first wife and I had been married for 6 or 7 years when I began to suspect she was fooling around with a guy at her work. It was my own damn fault as I was working long hours 6 days a week and playing golf all day Sunday so really hadn't been giving her the attention she deserved. My suspicions we confirmed one night when I arrived home late and for some reason unusually horny, and started to fondle her while she slept. Normally she awakens pretty quickly and happily joins in, but this night she slept very soundly even as I spread her legs and started to go down on her. She was wetter than I had ever seen her and smelled of sex, so I was pretty sure she had been fucked recently and when my tongue probed inside her cunt I tasted the evidence.

Surprisingly I was not mad or disappointed but rather very aroused and licked her deeper and longer than I ever had before. She awakened and started to squirm away from my mouth, I'm sure because she didn't want me to catch her with a cunt load of someone else's cum but I pushed hard against her lips and kept eating hungrily. Once I had licked it clean I worked my way up to her tits and then gave her a big sloppy wet kiss as my cock slid easily into her well stretched cunt. I came so fast she had to fake her orgasm but I just pretended to believe it was real and we went to sleep.

She clearly thought I hadn't been able to tell she had fucked this other guy, and since I had actually enjoyed his sloppy seconds so much I went out of my way to set up situations where she could easily squeeze in a fuck with him before I was home. The first couple of times she was hesitant to let me lick her but soon gave in to the temptation, and after that she figured it was safe and just let me have my way with her. This went on for several months until she finally realized that she wanted to fuck him a whole lot more than me, and we broke up and were divorced.

Tags: Orgasm;

Comments

Sunday, May 15, 2016 5:46 PM

.  This story sounds hard to believe.  Most likely this is a troll.  But If it is true, I guess you had a good ride.  Only really strong marriage can handle open marraiges.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:20 PM

Only a strong marriage  can handle an open marriages.<----- Fuck off with that bull shit. Open marriage is for people who can't be loyal. What's easier to remain faithful to 1 person for the rest of  your life or have the freedom  to fuck anything in sight. It's fucking gross. Sucking the cum of another man out of your wife. Yeah its based on trust and understanding. Jerk off.  The worst part is that people are accepting  it more. What the fuck is wrong with you psychologically.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 9:56 PM

you are a sick fuck that needs to feel a dick up your ass.

Monday, May 16, 2016 6:15 PM

"you are a sick fuck that needs to feel a dick up your ass."

Sounds like this guy is offering himself to the original poster.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:21 AM
Mr2kinky

now this made my dick hard.. U deserved to be cheated on and any man who doesn't make sure their woman is fully satisfied deserves to be cheated on. When I found out my wife cheated on me I loved it... Never went down on her after but loved fucking her sloppy seconds when she smelled like sex.  Let her fuck whoever whenever and ur all good. Sorry for ur misfortune..

Monday, June 20, 2016 1:10 AM

Mr2kinky Now that is the most retarded thing I have ever read in my life

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +23|-17
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-11
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..