http://markenavnog.website/chlorzoxazon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/quetiapin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/memantin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/doxycyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clomiphen-mærke-navn.shtml,

I neglected her enough to cheat

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, May 15, 2016 12:45 PM by william3591 Rating: +11|-16

My first wife and I had been married for 6 or 7 years when I began to suspect she was fooling around with a guy at her work. It was my own damn fault as I was working long hours 6 days a week and playing golf all day Sunday so really hadn't been giving her the attention she deserved. My suspicions we confirmed one night when I arrived home late and for some reason unusually horny, and started to fondle her while she slept. Normally she awakens pretty quickly and happily joins in, but this night she slept very soundly even as I spread her legs and started to go down on her. She was wetter than I had ever seen her and smelled of sex, so I was pretty sure she had been fucked recently and when my tongue probed inside her cunt I tasted the evidence.

Surprisingly I was not mad or disappointed but rather very aroused and licked her deeper and longer than I ever had before. She awakened and started to squirm away from my mouth, I'm sure because she didn't want me to catch her with a cunt load of someone else's cum but I pushed hard against her lips and kept eating hungrily. Once I had licked it clean I worked my way up to her tits and then gave her a big sloppy wet kiss as my cock slid easily into her well stretched cunt. I came so fast she had to fake her orgasm but I just pretended to believe it was real and we went to sleep.

She clearly thought I hadn't been able to tell she had fucked this other guy, and since I had actually enjoyed his sloppy seconds so much I went out of my way to set up situations where she could easily squeeze in a fuck with him before I was home. The first couple of times she was hesitant to let me lick her but soon gave in to the temptation, and after that she figured it was safe and just let me have my way with her. This went on for several months until she finally realized that she wanted to fuck him a whole lot more than me, and we broke up and were divorced.

Tags: Orgasm;

Comments

Sunday, May 15, 2016 5:46 PM

.  This story sounds hard to believe.  Most likely this is a troll.  But If it is true, I guess you had a good ride.  Only really strong marriage can handle open marraiges.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:20 PM

Only a strong marriage  can handle an open marriages.<----- Fuck off with that bull shit. Open marriage is for people who can't be loyal. What's easier to remain faithful to 1 person for the rest of  your life or have the freedom  to fuck anything in sight. It's fucking gross. Sucking the cum of another man out of your wife. Yeah its based on trust and understanding. Jerk off.  The worst part is that people are accepting  it more. What the fuck is wrong with you psychologically.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 9:56 PM

you are a sick fuck that needs to feel a dick up your ass.

Monday, May 16, 2016 6:15 PM

"you are a sick fuck that needs to feel a dick up your ass."

Sounds like this guy is offering himself to the original poster.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:21 AM
Mr2kinky

now this made my dick hard.. U deserved to be cheated on and any man who doesn't make sure their woman is fully satisfied deserves to be cheated on. When I found out my wife cheated on me I loved it... Never went down on her after but loved fucking her sloppy seconds when she smelled like sex.  Let her fuck whoever whenever and ur all good. Sorry for ur misfortune..

Monday, June 20, 2016 1:10 AM

Mr2kinky Now that is the most retarded thing I have ever read in my life

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +218|-66
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +46|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..