http://markenavnog.website/ciprofloxacin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ranitidin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cyklokapron-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/loperamid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vialerg-mærke-navn.shtml,

I still love Him

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 9, 2016 8:20 PM by BrokenAngel Rating: +5|-2

I fell in love with this guy. 11th grade. He was so sweet to me. He ended my depression and my self harm. As soon as I met him everything went away. I had no pain. I was always happy. I was with him and he was the best thing that ever happened to me. He told me everyday that I was the only one for him and how much he loved me. We were so in love for a good 2 years. Then after the 2 years I noticed he was distancing himself from me. I confronted him and he said nothing's wrong and he told me he loved me. A few months later I catch him in MY bedroom with one of my best friends. I ran out crying. I was so hurt. He said he hated me and he didn't love me anymore. He said that our whole relationship was a lie and that he was using me. I cried so much I hurt so much. But in a way I liked it. I never got over him and in a way I love him or hurting me. I loved him for saying those hurtful cruel things. And that's the reason I hate myself. I hate myself so much for lovin him. I love him for breaking my heart. I'm num. my arms are filled with deep cuts. My thighs are bruised and scratched as well. Each of those scars mean how much I love him for hurting me the way he did. I feel nothing I'm not happy I'm not sad I'm not even angry with mY friend for hurting me the way she did. I'm just completely empty. i have no feelings. I don't know what to feel. It's amazing how just one person can change someone's life completely. It's amazing just how one person can ruin someone's life as well. Hopefully I will overcome my depression. I want to so bad.

I still love him

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:32 PM
EC From Heaven

I just feel kind of disgusted in why somebody would ever even say those words to you. How low as a human being do you have to go to be able to hurt someone like that? I hope you're ok

Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:22 AM
Be Strong

Sweetheart, go for counselling, that asshole isn't worth any of your love. I guarantee you'll find someone who cares for you as truly and deeply as you deserve. Don't waste your life and hurt yourself over a guy who has no heart or soul. Please love yourself, because there are going to be so many people in this world who are going to try to bring you down and the only one who can make you get up and keep going is you.

I know what it's like to get pulled into the darkness in your mind and let me tell you, your greatest fight will be to keep going - but it'll be so worth it. Live for yourself, become independant, travel, eat great food and make new friends (better friends than that idiot of a so called best friend), enjoy life for what it is. Don't let one shitty person be the end of something that has so much potential. Tell yourself you deserve more because you do.

Be strong and learn how to be happy.

Friday, May 13, 2016 12:07 AM

I like torture workouts personally where you just go till ur body says no more. Collapse. Rinse and repeat. Endorphines are great. Adrenaline and all. Hurts just so good for days tho

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +209|-61
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..