http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-omeprazol-online.asp, http://pilleranvendelser.site/atarax-piller.jsp, http://prishvader.site/risperidon-pris.jsp, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-asasantin.aspx, http://prishvader.site/desloratadin-pris.jsp,

I still love Him

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 9, 2016 8:20 PM by BrokenAngel Rating: +5|-2

I fell in love with this guy. 11th grade. He was so sweet to me. He ended my depression and my self harm. As soon as I met him everything went away. I had no pain. I was always happy. I was with him and he was the best thing that ever happened to me. He told me everyday that I was the only one for him and how much he loved me. We were so in love for a good 2 years. Then after the 2 years I noticed he was distancing himself from me. I confronted him and he said nothing's wrong and he told me he loved me. A few months later I catch him in MY bedroom with one of my best friends. I ran out crying. I was so hurt. He said he hated me and he didn't love me anymore. He said that our whole relationship was a lie and that he was using me. I cried so much I hurt so much. But in a way I liked it. I never got over him and in a way I love him or hurting me. I loved him for saying those hurtful cruel things. And that's the reason I hate myself. I hate myself so much for lovin him. I love him for breaking my heart. I'm num. my arms are filled with deep cuts. My thighs are bruised and scratched as well. Each of those scars mean how much I love him for hurting me the way he did. I feel nothing I'm not happy I'm not sad I'm not even angry with mY friend for hurting me the way she did. I'm just completely empty. i have no feelings. I don't know what to feel. It's amazing how just one person can change someone's life completely. It's amazing just how one person can ruin someone's life as well. Hopefully I will overcome my depression. I want to so bad.

I still love him

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:32 PM
EC From Heaven

I just feel kind of disgusted in why somebody would ever even say those words to you. How low as a human being do you have to go to be able to hurt someone like that? I hope you're ok

Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:22 AM
Be Strong

Sweetheart, go for counselling, that asshole isn't worth any of your love. I guarantee you'll find someone who cares for you as truly and deeply as you deserve. Don't waste your life and hurt yourself over a guy who has no heart or soul. Please love yourself, because there are going to be so many people in this world who are going to try to bring you down and the only one who can make you get up and keep going is you.

I know what it's like to get pulled into the darkness in your mind and let me tell you, your greatest fight will be to keep going - but it'll be so worth it. Live for yourself, become independant, travel, eat great food and make new friends (better friends than that idiot of a so called best friend), enjoy life for what it is. Don't let one shitty person be the end of something that has so much potential. Tell yourself you deserve more because you do.

Be strong and learn how to be happy.

Friday, May 13, 2016 12:07 AM

I like torture workouts personally where you just go till ur body says no more. Collapse. Rinse and repeat. Endorphines are great. Adrenaline and all. Hurts just so good for days tho

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..