I think she cheated? Not sure?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, July 1, 2016 10:21 PM by Guest Rating: +28|-5

I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years. We are engaged and getting married in October, but last three weeks or so she has been acting really weird. She is a very attractive girl and everywhere we go I see guys look, but it never bothered me until recently mainly because way she has been acting. She started waking up extra early to get ready for work and dressing extra nice like a month ago. I didnt think anything of it just figured due to it being more summer she wanted to try out her new outfits. Like 3 weeks ago she started staying at work a little later like almost every day.. She just seems more and more distant. I didnt know what to do so I tried to look in her phone but she must have changed password because could not get in. Anyway the other night  she came home like at 10 which is really late. She gets off at like 5. She said she went for drinks after with work friends and she was tired and was going to bed. I went through her purse and I found two pairs of her panties. One was at bottom of purse like been there for a bit and the other was right on top. After she fell asleep I went in her car and found another pair of her underwear in center counsel.. So weird. My mind is racing. What do you guys think?

Comments

Saturday, July 2, 2016 3:46 AM

Yep she's cheating. If she don't admit it just go get even and do everything u can think of to the next woman.. I did it and my wife still have no clue that I fucked another woman raw and ate her pussy... I feel great too...

Saturday, July 2, 2016 5:45 AM

She cheated, confront her before you get married

Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:37 AM

If she cheated, DON'T get marry.  Just get her phone and tell her you need to make a call cause your phone is dead and ask for the password.  Look at her reaction to see if she cheated or not.

Saturday, July 2, 2016 10:00 PM

She for sure cheated.. She went to a yoga class this morning and was gone for 4 hours. She came home went right for the bathroom to shower but in a hurry. She took off her black yoga pants in the bedroom and I picked them up and they were not wet from a yoga class like they should be except in one spot and sure you can figure that out. Soaked and to make it worse the slut is obviously letting this guy bareback as there was white globs of cum mixed in and I smelled it to make sure. Oh the smell of chlorine that is white is unmistakenly cum. She is a slut whore. Sucks even more because she is so fucking hot too. Still have not confronted her though.

Sunday, July 3, 2016 5:30 PM

Leave her before it's too late.  Once you're married, she owns you.  Leave now while you still can.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:15 PM
Moeman

Leave. Get out of dodge.  You are lucky to find out now then after you are married.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:48 PM

I wouldn't confront her I would just pack my shit and leave and she will never see you until about 5 years from now and she's gonna ask what happened

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 3:33 AM
LanaH102

What do i think? Clearly she is not good with persoanl hygiene. That's what i think. LOL

Friday, July 8, 2016 5:06 AM

just fucking leave her cause she aint worth it

and remember to enjoy your life!!!

#brosbeforehoes

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 2:32 PM

Some people will say its not right some people will say its improper,some people will give their verdict on you even without knowing the full history/story about someone.I will give you hint of my life and how it has changed.
Are you having problems with your lover ? Depressed?I have been in same situation with the father of my kids and was worried when he was seeing another lady outside our wedlock. With my depression and anger, i went online to search for solutions when i stormed across a testimony regarding my own problems at home, i contacted this great man, who confined and guaranteed me that i will be reunited with my husband with 48hrs of his prayer section, Behold, My husband came home after 2days, apologizing to me and the kids for his negligence and uncaring attitude towards us, He has been the perfect man i have married 8years ago, he has an unending love for his family and i have been his pet and major priority everyday.Get to know this great prophet today for solution to your problems : spirituallove @ hotmail com

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2057
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..