I've cheated on my bf a few times

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:31 PM by Guest Rating: +20|-29

I've been with my bf for over 6 years. I was 18 when I first cheated on him and it was with a guy I am still friends with. After I slept with him, he told me he was in love with me and wanted to be with me. We kind of drifted apart for years, only seeing each other once or twice a year. He's been with the same girl for almost as long as I've been with my bf.

He called me up and said he was back in the city for a day, (he works out of town) and wanted to see me. He took us somewhere for a walk in this nice secluded area, and we held hands, kissed, groped for a couple of hours. We told each other how much we missed spending time together. It felt so good being with him again.

He's gone again and we're really missing each other. He said he loves me and can't stop thinking about me.

Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:49 AM

You are not married, therefor cheating does not exist within a BF / GF relationship. BF / GF relationships is just bootcamp to train for marriage. Now go bang the gropper BF.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:41 AM

Your being a bitch. Leave your bf out of this, just break up with him

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:50 PM

You're a bitch, you know that? Just an awful person, through and through. Poor bastard. He's probably been loyal to you all through the relationship. Meh. Whatever. You'll likely end up dead in ditch if he finds out.

Friday, October 2, 2015 4:44 AM

You really are being a little disrespective towards your boyfriend,but considering there are haters who are telling you "bitch",it's disrespective towards your decision.Also you gotta make it straight,because your boyfriend will find out somehow soon or later.You really don't want to feel the shame of you being caught.Also if you have a heart and you love your half,please consider that you will hurt his feelings and yours as well.Cheating is both side dagger.It stabs you right where you think it couldn't have.Wish you good luck and please take your time to think about your boyfriend's feelings as well as yours and make it clear.Greetz!

Monday, October 5, 2015 3:07 AM

you really are a coward.

you aren't cheating because it feels good, your just cheating because your too much of a coward to break it off with your current boyfriend.

or maybe your worried that he wont break it off with his girlfriend?

how does that feel? to know that your his second choice? his side fuck, that he goes to when he is bored.

You know what, leave your bf and pour your heart out. I'm sure it will work out great for you, you cowardly skank.

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:20 PM

I don't agree with people calling you a skank or a bitch

what you did wasn't right, but you do need to break it off with your current even if the reason isn't that you cheated.. I don't get why people come to a cheating site to be horrid? Just break it off... You obviously have feelings for your ex and emotional cheatings allot worse than just physical in my eyes

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:33 PM

All of you commentators here are the real douche bags. You guys come here to a site to read about sex stories  and all you do is bash the posters for being truthful about the things they've done in their past. I'm sure we could find all kinds of these to say about your past if you were ballsy enough to cough it up. You guys really need to grow up.

To the original poster here good job for coming on here and sharing your story.

Sunday, October 23, 2016 8:42 AM by Guest
I'm 21 years old and ive had to serious boyfriends in my lifetime. My first one was a 2 year long relationship that wasn't going anywhere, he was an abusive asshole that' always managed to make me feel like shit. About maybe 3 or 4 months into our relationship I cheated on him with this hot Uruguayan that I knew back from high school. The sex wasn't great, but the thrill of being with someone els..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +14|-8
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +68|-33
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..