http://markenavnog.website/loperamid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/chlorzoxazon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lansoprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/topiramat-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zinacef-mærke-navn.shtml,

I've cheated on my bf a few times

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:31 PM by Guest Rating: +20|-29

I've been with my bf for over 6 years. I was 18 when I first cheated on him and it was with a guy I am still friends with. After I slept with him, he told me he was in love with me and wanted to be with me. We kind of drifted apart for years, only seeing each other once or twice a year. He's been with the same girl for almost as long as I've been with my bf.

He called me up and said he was back in the city for a day, (he works out of town) and wanted to see me. He took us somewhere for a walk in this nice secluded area, and we held hands, kissed, groped for a couple of hours. We told each other how much we missed spending time together. It felt so good being with him again.

He's gone again and we're really missing each other. He said he loves me and can't stop thinking about me.

Comments

Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:49 AM
Guest5

You are not married, therefor cheating does not exist within a BF / GF relationship. BF / GF relationships is just bootcamp to train for marriage. Now go bang the gropper BF.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:41 AM

Your being a bitch. Leave your bf out of this, just break up with him

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:50 PM

You're a bitch, you know that? Just an awful person, through and through. Poor bastard. He's probably been loyal to you all through the relationship. Meh. Whatever. You'll likely end up dead in ditch if he finds out.

Friday, October 2, 2015 4:44 AM

You really are being a little disrespective towards your boyfriend,but considering there are haters who are telling you "bitch",it's disrespective towards your decision.Also you gotta make it straight,because your boyfriend will find out somehow soon or later.You really don't want to feel the shame of you being caught.Also if you have a heart and you love your half,please consider that you will hurt his feelings and yours as well.Cheating is both side dagger.It stabs you right where you think it couldn't have.Wish you good luck and please take your time to think about your boyfriend's feelings as well as yours and make it clear.Greetz!

Monday, October 5, 2015 3:07 AM

you really are a coward.

you aren't cheating because it feels good, your just cheating because your too much of a coward to break it off with your current boyfriend.

or maybe your worried that he wont break it off with his girlfriend?

how does that feel? to know that your his second choice? his side fuck, that he goes to when he is bored.

You know what, leave your bf and pour your heart out. I'm sure it will work out great for you, you cowardly skank.

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:20 PM

I don't agree with people calling you a skank or a bitch

what you did wasn't right, but you do need to break it off with your current even if the reason isn't that you cheated.. I don't get why people come to a cheating site to be horrid? Just break it off... You obviously have feelings for your ex and emotional cheatings allot worse than just physical in my eyes

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:33 PM

All of you commentators here are the real douche bags. You guys come here to a site to read about sex stories  and all you do is bash the posters for being truthful about the things they've done in their past. I'm sure we could find all kinds of these to say about your past if you were ballsy enough to cough it up. You guys really need to grow up.

To the original poster here good job for coming on here and sharing your story.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +215|-64
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +46|-21
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..