http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dipyridamol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cipramil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/strattera-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zitromax-mærke-navn.shtml,

I want to cheat and I dont know why

Want to Cheat

Saturday, February 20, 2016 9:42 AM by Maddie Rating: +12|-3

I really want to cheat on my boyfriend. We've been together for 2.5 years and honestly, I'm getting bored. He treats me so amazingly, all the time. I hate that I feel this way, when all he does is love me. Maybe I'm feeling smothered, I dont know. I just really wanna go clubbing and go home with a stranger.

Expert's Comment

Pamela Chambers
Pamela Chambers
Pamela is a lifeworld coach, trained in mind-body medicine, and a mother of 5 children.

It sounds like you have gone from the lust phase to the "settling in" period that leads to deeper love and affection.  Some people enjoy the lust phase and don't have the tools to build a deep and loving connection.  The lust phase is great!  It is what allows us to want to get to know each other more and move forward in building trust, which leads to love.  In the beginning of a relationship, the chemistry we feel is lust.  Typically, the lust phase lasts from 2 to 3 years.  Love is honor, respect, and admiration for your partner.  It goes beyond lust.  I don't know what your relationship is like, but perhaps there isn't enough trust, respect, and admiration to move to the love stage. Or, some people just enjoy the lust phase and cannot move to love.  If you would like to learn more, please visit me at pamelachambers.com.  I am happy to set up a free consultation.  Warm regards, Pamela

Comments

Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:53 AM
I'm fair

Tell him... Maybe you can stay together but you can just fuck other guys when u wanna..

Sunday, February 21, 2016 1:40 PM

Ask him to give you some space see what happens before you end up doing something I'm sure you'll  regret

Monday, February 22, 2016 7:26 PM
Teddy Bear

For godsake tell him what you are feeling and thinking. If he accepts it then you get what you want. If he doesn't then at least he and you can move on with your lives knowing you have your integrity in tack. Otherwise your wasting his life on a falsehood and no one has the right to do that to another person. Each persdons life is finite and each of us deserves to be with someone thye can trust and rely on to tell them the truth.

The worst thing a person can do is do this type of behind another person back in a committed relationship - trust can never be restored once lost.

Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:19 AM
God of Satire

Wow... You're heading for AIDS...

A friend of mine ended up with AIDS when she went home with a Brazilian hunk she met at club. I hereby curse you if you cheat on your boyfriend may you end up with AIDS.

Monday, February 29, 2016 11:15 PM

Something is wrong with you if you have a great boyfriend and want to cheat on him. You seem to know you are self destructive. You need professional help. Also, if you love your boyfriend at all, you need to tell him and give him the opportunity to get away from your destructive behavior. If you do not tell him, you are a liar, do not love him, and will only rip his heart out.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 6:11 PM

Cheat then. (:

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +180|-54
10K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..