I want to sleep with this girl I think I love

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:34 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-1

ok abit of a long story but here goes. i'm 26 she is 24 and her boyfriend is 24.

I met her in college and she had a different boyfriend they broke up , in my opinion ( and everyone elses he was abusive) she was in hospital with a cancer scare and he didn't visit "he was to busy" he chocked her. he was controlling and tried to trap her with marriage.

Anyway we met up for  day and it went ok ( she was with the abusive guy at the time) I didn't know he was aisive then so i took it as just a meet up. we chilled had a laugh then we went our seperate ways. but we did flirt . she has a new boyfriend who treats her like a proncess however we can still meet up one on one behnd his back, out of respect for her new boyfriend i wouldn't do anything but now its even harder for me.

the oppertunity is there and i do like her now and i'm happy with just having a secret affair with her and i have never felt this way:- i don;t know the her bf personally .

so am i a bad guy in wanting to have an affair now?

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:12 PM

Yes. She is seeing you behind his back and it makes her worst. But good news, she likes you  if  she is willing to meet up with you. They are not married so go for the kill and be honest. Tell her to choose you and leave him. Then when you are finally  happy together you will always wonder if she is seeing someone  behind your back Vicious  circle  of  life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:42 PM

To the above comment. He only likes her because she is in a relationship. Once he has to be fully responsible for her she's not going to look the same

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:17 PM

the person above me is correct, you dont love her because if you did you wouldnt want to share her with someone else. you wouldnt want a secret affair. You want a secret affair because you want zero responsibility in the relationship and you want just sex thats it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:14 PM

Stop trying to go after somebody else's and go get your own.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:47 AM

Don't do it. For yourself in the long run. The earlier you start healing, the better for you to move on or even atract her, alone, again in future with the better you. But you will be different then.

I've been there. Ive thought as long as I can hold them and be close, I have a chance and that they will choose me. I loved them and they loved me too. I wasn't chosen. And all I did was hurt myself. I felt like I was back-up/plan b. I was just someone who made them feel better while I hurt trying to love them. And all they did was put themselves back into a situation wherethe guy hurt her.

So just let go now. It's not worth the pain later.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:45 AM
Daddy

fuck you fuckin faggot

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..