http://markenavnog.website/carbamazepin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metronidazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/malonetta-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nifedipin-mærke-navn.shtml,

I want to sleep with this girl I think I love

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:34 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-1

ok abit of a long story but here goes. i'm 26 she is 24 and her boyfriend is 24.

I met her in college and she had a different boyfriend they broke up , in my opinion ( and everyone elses he was abusive) she was in hospital with a cancer scare and he didn't visit "he was to busy" he chocked her. he was controlling and tried to trap her with marriage.

Anyway we met up for  day and it went ok ( she was with the abusive guy at the time) I didn't know he was aisive then so i took it as just a meet up. we chilled had a laugh then we went our seperate ways. but we did flirt . she has a new boyfriend who treats her like a proncess however we can still meet up one on one behnd his back, out of respect for her new boyfriend i wouldn't do anything but now its even harder for me.

the oppertunity is there and i do like her now and i'm happy with just having a secret affair with her and i have never felt this way:- i don;t know the her bf personally .

so am i a bad guy in wanting to have an affair now?

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:12 PM

Yes. She is seeing you behind his back and it makes her worst. But good news, she likes you  if  she is willing to meet up with you. They are not married so go for the kill and be honest. Tell her to choose you and leave him. Then when you are finally  happy together you will always wonder if she is seeing someone  behind your back Vicious  circle  of  life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:42 PM

To the above comment. He only likes her because she is in a relationship. Once he has to be fully responsible for her she's not going to look the same

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:17 PM

the person above me is correct, you dont love her because if you did you wouldnt want to share her with someone else. you wouldnt want a secret affair. You want a secret affair because you want zero responsibility in the relationship and you want just sex thats it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:14 PM

Stop trying to go after somebody else's and go get your own.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:47 AM

Don't do it. For yourself in the long run. The earlier you start healing, the better for you to move on or even atract her, alone, again in future with the better you. But you will be different then.

I've been there. Ive thought as long as I can hold them and be close, I have a chance and that they will choose me. I loved them and they loved me too. I wasn't chosen. And all I did was hurt myself. I felt like I was back-up/plan b. I was just someone who made them feel better while I hurt trying to love them. And all they did was put themselves back into a situation wherethe guy hurt her.

So just let go now. It's not worth the pain later.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:45 AM
Daddy

fuck you fuckin faggot

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +215|-64
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +46|-21
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..