I want to sleep with this girl I think I love

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:34 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-1

ok abit of a long story but here goes. i'm 26 she is 24 and her boyfriend is 24.

I met her in college and she had a different boyfriend they broke up , in my opinion ( and everyone elses he was abusive) she was in hospital with a cancer scare and he didn't visit "he was to busy" he chocked her. he was controlling and tried to trap her with marriage.

Anyway we met up for  day and it went ok ( she was with the abusive guy at the time) I didn't know he was aisive then so i took it as just a meet up. we chilled had a laugh then we went our seperate ways. but we did flirt . she has a new boyfriend who treats her like a proncess however we can still meet up one on one behnd his back, out of respect for her new boyfriend i wouldn't do anything but now its even harder for me.

the oppertunity is there and i do like her now and i'm happy with just having a secret affair with her and i have never felt this way:- i don;t know the her bf personally .

so am i a bad guy in wanting to have an affair now?

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:12 PM

Yes. She is seeing you behind his back and it makes her worst. But good news, she likes you  if  she is willing to meet up with you. They are not married so go for the kill and be honest. Tell her to choose you and leave him. Then when you are finally  happy together you will always wonder if she is seeing someone  behind your back Vicious  circle  of  life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:42 PM

To the above comment. He only likes her because she is in a relationship. Once he has to be fully responsible for her she's not going to look the same

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:17 PM

the person above me is correct, you dont love her because if you did you wouldnt want to share her with someone else. you wouldnt want a secret affair. You want a secret affair because you want zero responsibility in the relationship and you want just sex thats it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:14 PM

Stop trying to go after somebody else's and go get your own.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:47 AM

Don't do it. For yourself in the long run. The earlier you start healing, the better for you to move on or even atract her, alone, again in future with the better you. But you will be different then.

I've been there. Ive thought as long as I can hold them and be close, I have a chance and that they will choose me. I loved them and they loved me too. I wasn't chosen. And all I did was hurt myself. I felt like I was back-up/plan b. I was just someone who made them feel better while I hurt trying to love them. And all they did was put themselves back into a situation wherethe guy hurt her.

So just let go now. It's not worth the pain later.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:45 AM
Daddy

fuck you fuckin faggot

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

16K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

26K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +74|-49
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..