I want to sleep with this girl I think I love

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:34 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-1

ok abit of a long story but here goes. i'm 26 she is 24 and her boyfriend is 24.

I met her in college and she had a different boyfriend they broke up , in my opinion ( and everyone elses he was abusive) she was in hospital with a cancer scare and he didn't visit "he was to busy" he chocked her. he was controlling and tried to trap her with marriage.

Anyway we met up for  day and it went ok ( she was with the abusive guy at the time) I didn't know he was aisive then so i took it as just a meet up. we chilled had a laugh then we went our seperate ways. but we did flirt . she has a new boyfriend who treats her like a proncess however we can still meet up one on one behnd his back, out of respect for her new boyfriend i wouldn't do anything but now its even harder for me.

the oppertunity is there and i do like her now and i'm happy with just having a secret affair with her and i have never felt this way:- i don;t know the her bf personally .

so am i a bad guy in wanting to have an affair now?

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:12 PM

Yes. She is seeing you behind his back and it makes her worst. But good news, she likes you  if  she is willing to meet up with you. They are not married so go for the kill and be honest. Tell her to choose you and leave him. Then when you are finally  happy together you will always wonder if she is seeing someone  behind your back Vicious  circle  of  life.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:42 PM

To the above comment. He only likes her because she is in a relationship. Once he has to be fully responsible for her she's not going to look the same

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:17 PM

the person above me is correct, you dont love her because if you did you wouldnt want to share her with someone else. you wouldnt want a secret affair. You want a secret affair because you want zero responsibility in the relationship and you want just sex thats it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:14 PM

Stop trying to go after somebody else's and go get your own.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:47 AM

Don't do it. For yourself in the long run. The earlier you start healing, the better for you to move on or even atract her, alone, again in future with the better you. But you will be different then.

I've been there. Ive thought as long as I can hold them and be close, I have a chance and that they will choose me. I loved them and they loved me too. I wasn't chosen. And all I did was hurt myself. I felt like I was back-up/plan b. I was just someone who made them feel better while I hurt trying to love them. And all they did was put themselves back into a situation wherethe guy hurt her.

So just let go now. It's not worth the pain later.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:45 AM
Daddy

fuck you fuckin faggot

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

10K
Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..