I was jusy learning new things

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:11 AM by Renee Rating: +41|-19

Dear T, i know how you feel.  I did the same kind of thing when i was dating a real nice guy in collage. i went to Belize for a international legal seminar. One of the instructors was a hot Spanish man about 40, I was 22.  the other instructor was a hot Spanish woman or girl 32.  I’ll make this fast to the point.  I was fucked by both.  By the 2nd week i was horny as heck no cock for 3 weeks drove me to rub my pussy and finger myself daily.  Drinking and the hot latin music didn't help much.  I would sneak out go to the local clubs and drink and dance.  i bumped into the girl instructor one night we danced and she kissed me fingered me and I fingered her she ate my pussy and made me cum so hard I went dizzy and blanked out.  I woke up with her pressing and grinding her wet cunt on my face and lips while fingering me and pulling my nipples. I actually woke up moaning and coming again.  We continued our BiSexual fucking for a week then i ran into the male instructor.  That first night we met I let him fuck me, well i actually made him fuck me.  I’m told I’m an excellent cock sucker and he found out that night. i gave h8m 3 oral cum loads and he fucked me 4 time blowing his load every time.

I continued to suck his cock after school everyday and get her to finger me and suck my after he left.  I was doubling up every chance I got.  He would take me back to his office during a break in class and bend me over his desk and fuck me silly leaving his load in me.  i would drip cum down my thighs while walking back to class.

One time he took me home to his families country ranch and he let his brothers fuck me 3 of them.  I was traded off on by all 4 bars taking turns my first DDP pussy and my ass, then my mouth.

When I got home i was told my poor boyfriend was so, faithful and only stayed home and jacked off every night for 3 weeks. when he picked me up at the airport I sucked him all the way home and he fucked me no stop for 2 days.  I was so sore from ,y Belize trip.  i felt so slutty fucking 5 hours after i was fucked by my instructor before i left Belize. I had my first Bi sexual sex and my first but not last gang banging.

Comments

Monday, November 28, 2016 2:15 AM
Mr2kinky

Damn you are a naughty slut and I love it! I wish my wife would go off to a trip and do what you did. Feel free to email me   I have some I can share as well. Luvmywifey@mail.com

Monday, December 5, 2016 11:50 PM

Holy shit thats hot, marry me plz

moto14523t @ gmail.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..