I was jusy learning new things

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:11 AM by Renee Rating: +50|-19

Dear T, i know how you feel.  I did the same kind of thing when i was dating a real nice guy in collage. i went to Belize for a international legal seminar. One of the instructors was a hot Spanish man about 40, I was 22.  the other instructor was a hot Spanish woman or girl 32.  I’ll make this fast to the point.  I was fucked by both.  By the 2nd week i was horny as heck no cock for 3 weeks drove me to rub my pussy and finger myself daily.  Drinking and the hot latin music didn't help much.  I would sneak out go to the local clubs and drink and dance.  i bumped into the girl instructor one night we danced and she kissed me fingered me and I fingered her she ate my pussy and made me cum so hard I went dizzy and blanked out.  I woke up with her pressing and grinding her wet cunt on my face and lips while fingering me and pulling my nipples. I actually woke up moaning and coming again.  We continued our BiSexual fucking for a week then i ran into the male instructor.  That first night we met I let him fuck me, well i actually made him fuck me.  I’m told I’m an excellent cock sucker and he found out that night. i gave h8m 3 oral cum loads and he fucked me 4 time blowing his load every time.

I continued to suck his cock after school everyday and get her to finger me and suck my after he left.  I was doubling up every chance I got.  He would take me back to his office during a break in class and bend me over his desk and fuck me silly leaving his load in me.  i would drip cum down my thighs while walking back to class.

One time he took me home to his families country ranch and he let his brothers fuck me 3 of them.  I was traded off on by all 4 bars taking turns my first DDP pussy and my ass, then my mouth.

When I got home i was told my poor boyfriend was so, faithful and only stayed home and jacked off every night for 3 weeks. when he picked me up at the airport I sucked him all the way home and he fucked me no stop for 2 days.  I was so sore from ,y Belize trip.  i felt so slutty fucking 5 hours after i was fucked by my instructor before i left Belize. I had my first Bi sexual sex and my first but not last gang banging.

Comments

Monday, November 28, 2016 2:15 AM
Mr2kinky

Damn you are a naughty slut and I love it! I wish my wife would go off to a trip and do what you did. Feel free to email me   I have some I can share as well. Luvmywifey@mail.com

Monday, December 5, 2016 11:50 PM

Holy shit thats hot, marry me plz

moto14523t @ gmail.com

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..