Im a nasty bitch

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:06 AM by Fourteen Rating: +47|-16

Im a dirty nasty bitch. I semi cheated on my husband with my first love but he couldnt get it up and left me hanging. Since then all i think about is being pounded from behind the way i wanted him to do me. All night i was on sites for hook up talking to people and i am seriously thinking about meeting for a fuck although im terrified of meeting some stranger i dont know. What if i cant stop after i start. I dont want to put myself at risk with random encounters but I want a big cock to fuck me. My husband is small and not very experienced in bed and never wants to do oral i havent been satisfied in years. I never cheated before but talking to my old love awoke a desire that I need met. Does anyone else meet people on these sites and how dangerous is it?

Comments

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:53 PM
ALF

Go ahead and screw around to your heart's content.  Hopefully a raging STD will put you out of all our misery.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:56 PM

Very dangerous not only are you putting yourself at risk you are putting your husband at risk as well is it really that serious? Have you thought about trying some toys? What desire did a old love bring out? Did you cheat with them too?

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:58 PM

Where do you live?

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:43 PM

where are you based? You sound fun ;)

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 7:28 PM
Lori

I was once in your shoes and cheated. It was the biggest mistake I ever made. I am still with my husband but it's not the same as before I cheated. It changes everything. I would not do it if I was you! Buy some toys! It would save you a lot of pain.

Friday, August 19, 2016 10:49 AM

I wouldn't fuck a stranger no matter how horny I am.

Friday, August 19, 2016 12:57 PM

Lori  How old are you   so you only cheated one time   how did oyu cheat  what exactly happened

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:19 PM

You clearly don't know what love is. If you are craving for sex so bad you need to chat with your husband and try to spice up your love life. Why do you wanna fuck up your life? If you aren't satasfied with your man why did you even get married? Are you normal? Clearly you aren't instead of talking about the intimacy issues with your husband you'd rather go screw other men? Your nothing but a scum bag you'd rather get a good fucking once in your life and that's it and ruin everything for the rest of life. Cheating isn't worth going to hell for.  Don't be stupid. Bc you are making your self look really bad on this forum.

Friday, August 19, 2016 10:31 PM
dean
  1.      what about a 3 some.  I liked it when my wife would have myself and another man, and I could protecter her &/or insist the guy ware a rubber if necessary.  A wife swap is another idea.  Both of you would be safe and stds are very unlikely.

Friday, August 19, 2016 10:31 PM
dean

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:22 AM
Mr2kinky

Wife swap n 3some are great ideas.. My wife n I have done both.. We have also cheated which was even hotter.. Especially after we both confessed.. Find you some dick girl!

Feel free to reach out for support. [email protected]

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:12 PM

It sounds like you need to be single instead of married. If your husband did not agree to an open marriage why fuck around on him. Just get a divorce and be the nasty dirty bitch you say you are. You are taking a BIG risk of fucking strangers like HIV, STDs, or even death so go ahead and see what disease or psycho you can get. If you are still fucking your husband you can also risk his life with diseases. How about you just go ahead and get a divorce because you are definitely not marriage material, smh.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:58 AM
Fourteen

I met a stranger the other day at a hotel near my job for lunch. I was so scared I sent myself an email with all info i knew about him if i went missing. I hid in car waiting to see who pulled up and if this person seemed "normal" and took a pic of his license plate also. I almost backed out but felt bad he got a room already. When i knocked on door he was a sweet guy with a nice smile and a big cock. We undressed and I went down on him and then i bent over on bed and told him to fuck me doggy style. He tore into me and spanked me and fucked me doggy then flipped me over and pulled me to edge and had my legs straight up and kept pounding me. I couldnt stop screaming it was amazing. It was 45 min of intense fucking then we both had to get back to work i dressed and before i left he asked if we are going to meet again i said Maybe. He was texting me all that night saying he wanted me again and he didnt check out the room until noon. I met him again at 11 next day and he fucked me again every way including anal which i had never done. We were safe of course and now all i think about is fucking him. He stopped texting me and probably is done with me which i feel sad about. I dont know if i can risk meeting another stranger as i lucked out with a nice guy this time. But i want that feeling of someone pounding me all the time now..

Sunday, August 21, 2016 10:05 AM

So im guessing you don't like tour husband anymore

Sunday, August 21, 2016 10:09 AM

Fourteen did the  guy use condoms.  Lori  I wish you would you answer how old are you, so you only cheated one time   how what exactly happened

Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:04 PM
Fourteen

yes of course he used condoms.  I love my husband but i feel like my sexual desires have seperated from my marriage. Im a good wife but he cant satisfy and me being fucked doesnt change how i love him. Theres no feelings involved with this guy. I know i need to stop and cant meet other men because I dont want to risk my life or my husband with diseases although i would never not use protection.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:08 PM

Fourteen did you give the guy a Blow Job and swallow his cumm

Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:38 PM
Fourteen

I did not swallow his cum he asked me to but I wasnt comfortable not knowing him.  Today i was so horny and fighting the urge to meet someone if my previous hook up asked i would in a sec but im wary abt new hook ups. I went to my husband and asked him to fuck me anal we have never done this and since my stranger did it to me its all i want. My husband was ok hes smaller and i totally wanted to go longer and he said he was tired. Dont know what else to do how do i stop?

Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:45 PM

Fourteen  what is your name  what state are you from

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:03 PM

It's like it's something you need to get out of your system. Ive been married to my husband for 15 years and I had the exact same experience as you. Dealing with the same thing. My hubby is far from small I just wanted different expexperience. Well the only way to stop is to tell your husband. I told my husband and to my surprise he felt the exact same way. We tried an open marriage until I realized I didn't like him doing to me what I was doing to him and that was cheating. I was cheating but knowing he was with other women and me questioning as to if those women were better then me bothered me. So your husband may feel the same way you do. Ask him if he wants to see other women and sEE what his responses is. You would be very surprised as to what these men ate into if you just talk to them. Wouldn't be surprised if your husband is cheating or already cheated before. You have to think if you cheat and get away with it does that not make you question your husband. All those times he came home feeling distant from you

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:12 PM

Fourteen  how long have you been married,  before  you  cheated  since you have been married have any other men  felt you up

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:12 PM
Fourteen

i caught him cheating a few years ago and he claimed it was once with a hooker. I spent years watching his every move and chcking emails and texts. I couldnt agree to open marriage and I know he wont. I could nvrr confess to what i have done plus i think the desire of from the thrill of it being wrong. I couldnt stand him knowing i am leaving to fuck a stranger and i highly doubt hed be down for it. I know i need to stop but i just dont know how ive awoken this sex goddess and I dont want her to go away. I still wish my first love would have been willing so it was someone i knew it seems less wrong that way.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:58 PM

Your husband is still cheating sweetie. A man that cheats with a hooker is a serial cheater. Truse me. Your husband is a sex demon just like you said you woke the sex goddess. So both have high sex drive and kinkyness you just don't want to do it with each other. It's the same for your husband its the thrill of not getting caught. Your about to become a whore so you might as well not care if your husband is cheating. It will take away the guilt

Sunday, August 21, 2016 2:16 PM

Yea I think you and your husband have an open marriage you just don't know it because like you said the thrill is that fact that you won't get caught. So yea you and your hubby have an open marriage. But the 2 of you will never catch each other because your both 2 busy cheating. Your going to show up to a hotel one day to meet a stranger and it's going to be your husband lol lmao

Sunday, August 21, 2016 5:50 PM

Fourteen   You crossed the line  you are now a whore  admit it

Friday, August 26, 2016 9:46 AM

Fourteen   how about an update,  How  many men  have fucked you

Saturday, August 27, 2016 9:15 AM
Fourteen

i fucked 3 guys this week. The first one was my first hook up who left after 15 min then sent me a text saying he was done. The second guy i met at his hotel while here on business and he had a HUGE cock and it hurt more then felt good and he made weird noises while and never msgd me or talk to me after.  I said i was done and made a appt with a psychiatrist on Friday and i had two hours to kill on that side of town and met this guy at his house with a fat cock and fucked him. It was great but the condom wasnt big enough and kept sliding down. He msgd me he wants to keep seeing me but never gave me his cell and he says hes 30 but he looked younger and said it was his house but it looked like his moms house. I feel like the biggest slut but cant get over the thrill as its happening then i feel dirty after. 😔

Monday, September 12, 2016 3:45 PM
James

I want to meet You & see if I can make You Happy.

I just want You so bad.

I would love to share You if You want me to.

Jimokeys at att dot net.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T