I'm cheating and he's in jail

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 3:48 PM by Guest Rating: +12|-18

my boyfreind is in jail and a couple days ago I unblocked this guy (I'll call him John) in my phone cause he's the guy my bf is worried about and I didn't really think John was of any concern. Well, me and John started talking as friends but then it escalated to sending hearts and kissy faces, and John asked for me to hang out yesterday, I agreed. We met up at a park and he invited his friend, which was okay with me cause I figured he would help avoid anything happening, but we started by his arm around me then holding hands and he said "so about a kiss" and isaid "so what about it" and he kissed me. His friend got to the park with us and we walked to the play ground and his friend started swinging, then John put his hand on my hip as we watched him swing then we kissed again..  It was the happiest I've been in awhile. My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months and I've left him 3 times and promised I wouldn't leave again, so I'm kinda stuck.. My bf is in love with me I know but, the feelings aren't the same anymore. I'm afraid if I leave him I won't ever get him back like I love him so much I'm just not in love with him anymore. I need help. Please if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 3:04 AM

Do you realize how  selfish  you sound. You have a boyfriend  and the first chance you get to cheat knowing you won't be cought you took advantage  of  it. You unblocked  a guy as soon as your man went to jail. You knew you would from the beginning  thats why ( by your own words ) you was happy his friend came along. You knew you was attracted to this oher guy. Listen you don't need advice you need a HEART.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 5:28 AM

Okay the previous comment is really tough. Let's not be that judgemental. First of all, you made a mistake, accept it and accept the consequences. Even though you dont confess it, your conscience will not allow you to relax. Your guilt will be bottled up inside you. You need to figure out if your bf really makes you happy and is he the one for you. If you get carried away by someone else, then it means there is no full satisfaction in that relationship. I recommend you to find out what it is. I think the best would be to confess everything when the right time comes. You said you promised you would not leave him again, but we are never sure what future holds. You need to think what would be the best for you guys. Love is not all about pure romance, it requires trust, support, satisfaction, appreciation, acceptance. All these together makes relationship (and love) more enjoyable. If you think this relationship worth saving then do whatever it takes, but if you have question marks flying over your head then I think you should think twice.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 5:51 AM
Albert

Sounds like this is an exit affair. Leave the boyfriend he deserves to find someone who loves him

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 3:36 PM
Abby

First comment was tough but dead on right. You knew you would from the beginning.

Saturday, May 7, 2016 12:18 AM

Omg!  really...

《Okay the previous comment is really tough. Let's not be that judgemental. First of all, you made a mistake, accept it and accept the consequences.》

What? Are you really serious?  That's some bullshit, if you ask me!  What kind of person would have the audacity to say this?  Listen you don't need advice,  you need a HEART!

The first poster was correct!  You need a ,"heart", not a... "deflateable - fart - bag," because that's what you have!

《I recommend you to find out what it is. I think the best would be to confess everything when the right time comes. 》

When the right time comes?  Is there really a right time?

One would think, the longer you wait, the longer it gets worse.....  and so will the outcome.  I recommend you to confess, period!  And make sure you.... take your lumps, like a real woman, that truly loves her boyfriend, does.....  if that's the case....   or....  you could do worse, pack up all your shit (your belongings), if you live together, before he gets out of jail...... and..... "just - vanish".....  and not say nothing!  yeah right!  Wouldn't that be very immature (for someone to do), and very selfish, cowardly, as well?  Crazy huh...

Saturday, May 7, 2016 7:23 PM

If your boyfriend didn;t give a fuck enough about you to keep himself out of trouble, then why should you not cheat. He's probably cheating on you sucking dick in jail to keep safe, so why dont you dump him and continue on with John.

Thursday, May 19, 2016 1:36 PM
guest

Fuck what idiot dates a man who goes to jail, have some standards. Rather be single improve yourself gain some respect and the right educated man will come your way

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2063
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..