I'm confused and I don't really know what to do

I cheated on my girlfriend

Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:29 PM by Dell Rating: +0|-1

I'm in a relationship now for almost 9 months. I've been in a relationship but this is the longest. I met my girlfriend online and I committed into this relationship even I wasn't over with my ex. She knew I wasn't ready yet but we gave it a try. I've hurted her a lot but she still accepted me and that realized that I can never find someone like her who will love me for who I am, from my worst to my best.

I've fallen for her. I moved to where she live and we are living together now. We are happy, we fight a lot but we make up and everything is perfect until my ex came back.

My ex is from United States. She is my ex for almost 3 years. We dated for 8 months even we were in a long distance relationship. She is just the kind of my dream girl. She was perfect. Everything I really wanted is already in her. And if ever I'll introduce her to my parents, I know they'll love her because like what I've said, she has everything a man could ever dream of.

When we started talking, she told me she haven't been in a relationship after we broke up. That she can never find someone like me. While when she broke up with me, I started dating girls to passed my time and to get over with her. I'd be honest, I still like her but I'm not sure if it's still the same way I lovd her.

I told her that I was already in a relationship and she felt really bad. That time when I felt her sadness, I told her that I'm going to break up with my girlfriend but whenever I try to break up with my girlfriend, I feel bad too because she's been through a lot and she was there for me when I was down.

My girlfriend have this kind of anxiety. And if ever I leave her, I might totally destroy her life and I don't want that to happen. While my ex girlfriend, I never knew she'll come back and want me back to her life. My ex asked me if I already broke up with my girlfried and I lied. I told her that we were done and she started telling me about our future together. Us getting married and having our own babies and after I talk to her, I go home and I sleep next to my girlfriend.

I'm an asshole... and the feeling is so horrible. I don't really know what to do. All I know is that I don't want to hurt anyone.

How am I surviving this kind of situation? My ex/"girlfriend" now lives in other country and I don't have any assurance of us meeting. It'll be years before that happens and I'm just hoping that she'll meet someone else. With my girlfriend I'm living with, it's either she'll caught me or I'll die from accident for her to get over me.

If someone is there reading this, will you tell me what to do?

I am really sorry to these girls I'm cheating...I know they will never forgive me if they'll find out about me cheating on them.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, August 22, 2016 3:03 AM
Mybitsandpieces.net

Hi, Men and women always want reassurance and reserves.  We are afraid to be alone at some point.  Yet when you're alone, you will know who yourself are, what you really want, and who you really want to be with.  It takes a mature guy to know this.  You are the most important thing in your life, and in order to live a happy life, you have to be honest woth your self and to everyone who cares a lot about you.  And in order to give love, you must know how to love ypurself first.  If you are with your girlfriend only because you don't want to destroy her life, then you are destroying your life.  One way or another, you will always seek for what you really want in life.  Go for what and who will really give you intimate, happy, and peaceful life.  That is all that matters.  Sometimes the right things to do are often the most difficult ones to choose.  Bless you and hope you find peace in your life ❤️

Monday, August 22, 2016 3:48 AM

Actually you didn't cheated yet. I'll say tell your gf about this and tell her you don't have any intention to be with her. Moreover, tell your ex that you're with your gf and block your ex

Monday, August 22, 2016 11:31 AM

From an American man to what ever country  you are from. Stay away from American bitches. What the fuck are you thinking. Your ex might not have been I  a relationship  but I'm pretty  sure she got a train ran through her. (Train- urban definition  for two guys 1 girl sex ) 😆.

Listen man I'm not saying all American  women are bad ( My wife is American ) but they have become indoctrinated  to believe man are not needed in thier lives.It's one thing to be independent  but the way they are has evolved  Into  something  men don't  want to marry. Devorce  rates are high because of the infidelity. If sex isn't  good instead of communicating they cheat. If you get laid off your considered  a looser so they will cheat. If you have a demanding job they will cheat because you weren't  there.  I'm lucky but none of my friends  were. Five of them married none American women and are the happiest. You see I need a women in my life and I understand  how valuable  she is. American women will say they don't  need a man and won't  value  a man. Stay away. American  men are scared of American  women and won't  marry them why would you?

Monday, August 22, 2016 11:54 AM
BIG MIKE

I agree 100%. My wife left me because of money. We were struggling. I was working  and going to school at the same time. She didn't  work and had no education. One day I came home from work and she left. A year  later  we devorce. I found out she left me for a neighbor  who was making good money. A little  over  5 years  later I found her in a home where I had to see my parole. I'm a Parole officer.  She  was living in a housing with the parole in  bad conditions.  Her face dropped when she saw me again and had tears in her eyes. When I left she ran behind me an apologized  for leaving me without warning.  I really  was over it so I said it ok and left... every time I see her man I get sad how she ended up. She tried to win me over but I fell in love with a women from brazil. In my experience  I see that Latin American  women treat there husband like kings and I enjoyed  that for once. American women need man up to date with them. I'm still stuck in a traditional  mine set. And I'm proud of  it. I like being the dominant  bread winner and there is nothing wrong or shameful about it. Even if they tell me I'm a sexiest  pig for wanting  a homemaker as a wife...

Friday, August 26, 2016 12:23 AM
MrAnonymus

Big Mike nothing wrong with traditional thinking I married an Indian girl for the same reason values are a hard think to teach so if she has it I her heart then you are onto a winner.

Story teller guy, you need to evaluate your relationship and put a label on it. Don't just settle everyone deserves the best from their relationship but that doesn't mean you don't have to work for it. Talk to your girl connect with her or the very least make decision and stick to it

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..