Im engaged feel awful!

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:12 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-2

I am getting married in two months.. I went out with my single girlfriend and I met a guy at the bar and we danced at the club and was grinding pretty hard on me. My friend did not see but he kissed me and I kissed back, but he also fingered me under my dress for a good 3 or 4 minutes and made me cum as he was rubbing me in my spot at same time. It was really fucking good. My gf has no idea and I don't know what to do.. I feel awful. Should I tell my fiance? I wish I never would have drank that much or gone out.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:01 PM
Julius

Yes. Don't start a marriage  with lies. Then find someone  to blow him while you watch  so you will know the pain and not do it again.

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:50 AM
ALF

The writing is on the wall here.  I give it no more than a year.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:26 PM
Scuba

Dont tell him its nothing major...... you got fingerbanged its fine

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:35 PM

on't worry about it.

people get up to alot worse than you.

dont

so you had some fun for five minutes. So what!!

Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:15 AM by Lilly

Comments
Hello everyone,    It's been a year since I wrote the post about my depression driving me to cheat, so I'd like to put up an update just in case anybody wants to know what life is like after cheating. Just as a summary for anyone who hasn't read my other post, I was suffering from severe depression, and as a result I started looking for happiness through sexual encounters with other men, one b..
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:24 PM by ThatOneGuy

Comments
Despite the category of this post, I don't want to cheat. I'm just so very frustrated with my current situation.    I've been married to my wife for about 2 and a half years now. However, we've known each other for about 15 years. We were high school sweethearts. We dated in my senior year in high school, continued to date all through college, then eventually got married. We've had many ups..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest