Im engaged feel awful!

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:12 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-4

I am getting married in two months.. I went out with my single girlfriend and I met a guy at the bar and we danced at the club and was grinding pretty hard on me. My friend did not see but he kissed me and I kissed back, but he also fingered me under my dress for a good 3 or 4 minutes and made me cum as he was rubbing me in my spot at same time. It was really fucking good. My gf has no idea and I don't know what to do.. I feel awful. Should I tell my fiance? I wish I never would have drank that much or gone out.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:01 PM
Julius

Yes. Don't start a marriage  with lies. Then find someone  to blow him while you watch  so you will know the pain and not do it again.

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:50 AM
ALF

The writing is on the wall here.  I give it no more than a year.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:26 PM
Scuba

Dont tell him its nothing major...... you got fingerbanged its fine

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:35 PM

on't worry about it.

people get up to alot worse than you.

dont

so you had some fun for five minutes. So what!!

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

10K
Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..