Im engaged feel awful!

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:12 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-4

I am getting married in two months.. I went out with my single girlfriend and I met a guy at the bar and we danced at the club and was grinding pretty hard on me. My friend did not see but he kissed me and I kissed back, but he also fingered me under my dress for a good 3 or 4 minutes and made me cum as he was rubbing me in my spot at same time. It was really fucking good. My gf has no idea and I don't know what to do.. I feel awful. Should I tell my fiance? I wish I never would have drank that much or gone out.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:01 PM
Julius

Yes. Don't start a marriage  with lies. Then find someone  to blow him while you watch  so you will know the pain and not do it again.

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:50 AM
ALF

The writing is on the wall here.  I give it no more than a year.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:26 PM
Scuba

Dont tell him its nothing major...... you got fingerbanged its fine

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:35 PM

on't worry about it.

people get up to alot worse than you.

dont

so you had some fun for five minutes. So what!!

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +101|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2071
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..