Im engaged feel awful!

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:12 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-2

I am getting married in two months.. I went out with my single girlfriend and I met a guy at the bar and we danced at the club and was grinding pretty hard on me. My friend did not see but he kissed me and I kissed back, but he also fingered me under my dress for a good 3 or 4 minutes and made me cum as he was rubbing me in my spot at same time. It was really fucking good. My gf has no idea and I don't know what to do.. I feel awful. Should I tell my fiance? I wish I never would have drank that much or gone out.

Tags: Friend;

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:01 PM

Yes. Don't start a marriage  with lies. Then find someone  to blow him while you watch  so you will know the pain and not do it again.

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:50 AM

The writing is on the wall here.  I give it no more than a year.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:26 PM

Dont tell him its nothing major...... you got fingerbanged its fine

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:35 PM

on't worry about it.

people get up to alot worse than you.

so you had some fun for five minutes. So what!!

Friday, October 28, 2016 2:18 AM by Guest
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and throughout the past 1.5 years I have found him talking to multiple girls. I was always very loyal and faithful. But one day I went out with some guy from work who was always aiming for my attention and we shared multiple kisses throughout our date. I never saw him after that so I never mentioned it to my bf. I didn't feel bad I saw it as revenge. ..
Thursday, October 27, 2016 6:40 PM by Guest
Leomi +2|-1
I've known my bf for 3 years. First time we hooked up, he was the best sex I ever had. His penis was fat and juicy and long enough to really put one on me. We had a threesome too, and that was great. He had asked me to be his main, 1!: I said no I want to be your gf. So he kind of backed off. But then came back into my life the next year. He moved in with me for the summer. This is where we fell..
Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..