http://billighvorvikan.site/billig-asasantin.shtml, http://udskillelsediat.site/lidocain-udskillelse.html, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-hjertemagnyl, http://smertediarre.site/esomeprazol-smerte.php, http://skibsfartuden.site/lamisil-skibsfart.aspx,

Im engaged feel awful!

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:12 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-4

I am getting married in two months.. I went out with my single girlfriend and I met a guy at the bar and we danced at the club and was grinding pretty hard on me. My friend did not see but he kissed me and I kissed back, but he also fingered me under my dress for a good 3 or 4 minutes and made me cum as he was rubbing me in my spot at same time. It was really fucking good. My gf has no idea and I don't know what to do.. I feel awful. Should I tell my fiance? I wish I never would have drank that much or gone out.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:01 PM
Julius

Yes. Don't start a marriage  with lies. Then find someone  to blow him while you watch  so you will know the pain and not do it again.

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:50 AM
ALF

The writing is on the wall here.  I give it no more than a year.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:26 PM
Scuba

Dont tell him its nothing major...... you got fingerbanged its fine

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:35 PM

on't worry about it.

people get up to alot worse than you.

dont

so you had some fun for five minutes. So what!!

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..