http://skibsfartuden.site/marevan-skibsfart.aspx, http://dosering.site/voltaren-dosering.cgi, http://immunitetmedicin.site/omeprazol-immunitet.asp, http://hjerteudslat.site/loratadin-hjerte.asp, http://gastritistitler.site/olanzapin-gastritis.php,

I'm half his age

I cheated on my husband

Friday, November 20, 2015 9:18 AM by Guest Rating: +26|-24

It all started when I was forced to take a class at work for us "younger people". I was 18. The class was about drugs, alcohol,sex, life decisions. The instructor walked in and he caught my eye. Very handsome, but clearly older than me. The class was 4 days. On the last day of the class, he stopped me after everyone was gone and talked to me. It was a casual conversation but he was really deeply looking at me. And kept smiling. I told him I had to go. A few days later I got a text from him. Things led to us sending nudes and us talking about how bad we wanted to fuck eachother. He was twice my age. It didn't really bother me though because he looked so young and had the sexiest body. The next week, we met in a hotel and fucked multiple times. It was the best sex I have ever had. We have met up several times since then & have passionate sex. We are both married. Hope we don't get caught.

Tags: Age Gap; Alcohol; Drugs; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, November 21, 2015 7:50 AM

He is doing it for fun. Decide why you are doing it and if worth the risk of what you could loose. If you are good with the answer, then have fun.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:34 AM

you are a vile, abhorrent, and twisted shell of a person.

I hope your husband catches you red handed, and puts a bullet in his head in front of you. Then gets off with no charges cause he uses the "he was raping my wife" defence.

Then he divorces your scuzzy ass and takes the kids.

Monday, November 23, 2015 1:03 PM

I totally agree with the response from the above person. How can you say that you love him and then screw anyone that you want to. How would you feel if he does this to you? I'm telling you that in the end this will destroy the relationship. I guess if a dick makes you happy and your good with being just a slut good for you.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:57 AM

I am doing it for fun as well. I don't have children, and our relationship has been on the rocks anyways. This older guy is just for a hook up. We both agreed we didn't want anything more, as he is much older.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:29 PM
guest

If your marriage is on the rocks then why dont you get rid of your marriage first?? instead of being a fucking whore

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:51 PM

There's no sense in worring about it. You'll get caught...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:17 AM
Zak

With cheating comes destruction and depression. Sooner or later you life will turn into a hell , believe me. And he will find a beautiful and loyal wife later on in life. Remember! there are certain rules in life and karma is one of the reality :-)

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:25 AM

18? Sorry but the guy is twisted. I'm 39 and frankly the idea of fucking a 18 year old kind of depresses me. Seriously,  you're a kid whose getting played.

Sunday, January 31, 2016 8:53 AM
🙈

Best sex ever? Well hell I hope so! The dude was twice your age! Did you ever wonder why he can't get a woman his own age??

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:45 AM

Here's one.  If he works for the same company as you you'll both get fired.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-11
2075
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +19|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..