I'm half his age

I cheated on my husband

Friday, November 20, 2015 9:18 AM by Guest Rating: +25|-24

It all started when I was forced to take a class at work for us "younger people". I was 18. The class was about drugs, alcohol,sex, life decisions. The instructor walked in and he caught my eye. Very handsome, but clearly older than me. The class was 4 days. On the last day of the class, he stopped me after everyone was gone and talked to me. It was a casual conversation but he was really deeply looking at me. And kept smiling. I told him I had to go. A few days later I got a text from him. Things led to us sending nudes and us talking about how bad we wanted to fuck eachother. He was twice my age. It didn't really bother me though because he looked so young and had the sexiest body. The next week, we met in a hotel and fucked multiple times. It was the best sex I have ever had. We have met up several times since then & have passionate sex. We are both married. Hope we don't get caught.

Tags: Age Gap; Alcohol; Drugs; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, November 21, 2015 7:50 AM

He is doing it for fun. Decide why you are doing it and if worth the risk of what you could loose. If you are good with the answer, then have fun.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:34 AM

you are a vile, abhorrent, and twisted shell of a person.

I hope your husband catches you red handed, and puts a bullet in his head in front of you. Then gets off with no charges cause he uses the "he was raping my wife" defence.

Then he divorces your scuzzy ass and takes the kids.

Monday, November 23, 2015 1:03 PM

I totally agree with the response from the above person. How can you say that you love him and then screw anyone that you want to. How would you feel if he does this to you? I'm telling you that in the end this will destroy the relationship. I guess if a dick makes you happy and your good with being just a slut good for you.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:57 AM

I am doing it for fun as well. I don't have children, and our relationship has been on the rocks anyways. This older guy is just for a hook up. We both agreed we didn't want anything more, as he is much older.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:29 PM
guest

If your marriage is on the rocks then why dont you get rid of your marriage first?? instead of being a fucking whore

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:51 PM

There's no sense in worring about it. You'll get caught...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:17 AM
Zak

With cheating comes destruction and depression. Sooner or later you life will turn into a hell , believe me. And he will find a beautiful and loyal wife later on in life. Remember! there are certain rules in life and karma is one of the reality :-)

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:25 AM

18? Sorry but the guy is twisted. I'm 39 and frankly the idea of fucking a 18 year old kind of depresses me. Seriously,  you're a kid whose getting played.

Sunday, January 31, 2016 8:53 AM
🙈

Best sex ever? Well hell I hope so! The dude was twice your age! Did you ever wonder why he can't get a woman his own age??

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:45 AM

Here's one.  If he works for the same company as you you'll both get fired.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1994
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..