I'm half his age

I cheated on my husband

Friday, November 20, 2015 9:18 AM by Guest Rating: +29|-24

It all started when I was forced to take a class at work for us "younger people". I was 18. The class was about drugs, alcohol,sex, life decisions. The instructor walked in and he caught my eye. Very handsome, but clearly older than me. The class was 4 days. On the last day of the class, he stopped me after everyone was gone and talked to me. It was a casual conversation but he was really deeply looking at me. And kept smiling. I told him I had to go. A few days later I got a text from him. Things led to us sending nudes and us talking about how bad we wanted to fuck eachother. He was twice my age. It didn't really bother me though because he looked so young and had the sexiest body. The next week, we met in a hotel and fucked multiple times. It was the best sex I have ever had. We have met up several times since then & have passionate sex. We are both married. Hope we don't get caught.

Tags: Age Gap; Alcohol; Drugs; Hotel;

Comments

Saturday, November 21, 2015 7:50 AM

He is doing it for fun. Decide why you are doing it and if worth the risk of what you could loose. If you are good with the answer, then have fun.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:34 AM

you are a vile, abhorrent, and twisted shell of a person.

I hope your husband catches you red handed, and puts a bullet in his head in front of you. Then gets off with no charges cause he uses the "he was raping my wife" defence.

Then he divorces your scuzzy ass and takes the kids.

Monday, November 23, 2015 1:03 PM

I totally agree with the response from the above person. How can you say that you love him and then screw anyone that you want to. How would you feel if he does this to you? I'm telling you that in the end this will destroy the relationship. I guess if a dick makes you happy and your good with being just a slut good for you.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:57 AM

I am doing it for fun as well. I don't have children, and our relationship has been on the rocks anyways. This older guy is just for a hook up. We both agreed we didn't want anything more, as he is much older.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:29 PM
guest

If your marriage is on the rocks then why dont you get rid of your marriage first?? instead of being a fucking whore

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:51 PM

There's no sense in worring about it. You'll get caught...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:17 AM
Zak

With cheating comes destruction and depression. Sooner or later you life will turn into a hell , believe me. And he will find a beautiful and loyal wife later on in life. Remember! there are certain rules in life and karma is one of the reality :-)

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:25 AM

18? Sorry but the guy is twisted. I'm 39 and frankly the idea of fucking a 18 year old kind of depresses me. Seriously,  you're a kid whose getting played.

Sunday, January 31, 2016 8:53 AM
🙈

Best sex ever? Well hell I hope so! The dude was twice your age! Did you ever wonder why he can't get a woman his own age??

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:45 AM

Here's one.  If he works for the same company as you you'll both get fired.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +58|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..