I'm not really sure about anything anymore

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:29 AM by John Rating: +21|-28

honestly I'm 19 an my girl is 18, we've been seeing each for a year an half.. basically around December last year we had an argument an then she disappeared for a few days.. once she got back from where ever she was.. telling me that she went out to her tournament.. it made sense at the start but when it got to my birthday she missed out an an few days later it's new year, I told her that I have crazy plans for her but she said she can't make it since she has work.. I met up with a few of my close mates an we just drank an smoked up.. one of my boys went to get more drinks, so he left us an when he got to the store he bumped into her,, she claimed that she was looking for me in the city.. An when I heard that she was here I didn't believe it since she convinced me that there was no she was gonna celebrate new yrs... I found her half way later on at the city an when I approach her she walked off.. tbh there few guys around her.. an she walked off with them an a few other girls,  so she just left me drunk an lost in the city... the funny thing when I got home she was out there waiting in front of my door like 5am in the morning an crying.. I asked her about the situation at the city an she replied that were her cousin... I couldn't argue with her... weeks pasts an she would always ask me for all my social media apps I gave it to her an one day I asked her for in return then she struggled giving it over but she gave it to me later on, went her fb an a message appeared an started disappearing like as if she was deleting the message on the other side, calls me up a few minutes later an saying she doesn't want me in her fb anymore... she doesn't snaps like how I snap her, honestly she tells me I'm all she has... idk what to do anymore I'm in love with her but I just can't get over what happened..

Comments

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:25 AM

Move on. She is a loser. Do not waste any more time on her or heartache.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:29 AM

Ya she's not worth it

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:32 AM

You're a child dating even more of a child. Girls are generally more mature than guys, and she seems like the exception. She can't seem to control her impulses or bring herself to tell you the truth. If you want to stay with her and spend more time being lied to and manipulated, go right ahead. But now's a good time to get out.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:26 PM

listen to the top 3 guys

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:59 PM
ALF

"Run Forrest, RUN"

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +58|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..