http://markenavnog.website/ciprofloxacin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mesalazin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamisil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fexofenadin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/abilify-mærke-navn.shtml,

I'm not really sure about anything anymore

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:29 AM by John Rating: +21|-28

honestly I'm 19 an my girl is 18, we've been seeing each for a year an half.. basically around December last year we had an argument an then she disappeared for a few days.. once she got back from where ever she was.. telling me that she went out to her tournament.. it made sense at the start but when it got to my birthday she missed out an an few days later it's new year, I told her that I have crazy plans for her but she said she can't make it since she has work.. I met up with a few of my close mates an we just drank an smoked up.. one of my boys went to get more drinks, so he left us an when he got to the store he bumped into her,, she claimed that she was looking for me in the city.. An when I heard that she was here I didn't believe it since she convinced me that there was no she was gonna celebrate new yrs... I found her half way later on at the city an when I approach her she walked off.. tbh there few guys around her.. an she walked off with them an a few other girls,  so she just left me drunk an lost in the city... the funny thing when I got home she was out there waiting in front of my door like 5am in the morning an crying.. I asked her about the situation at the city an she replied that were her cousin... I couldn't argue with her... weeks pasts an she would always ask me for all my social media apps I gave it to her an one day I asked her for in return then she struggled giving it over but she gave it to me later on, went her fb an a message appeared an started disappearing like as if she was deleting the message on the other side, calls me up a few minutes later an saying she doesn't want me in her fb anymore... she doesn't snaps like how I snap her, honestly she tells me I'm all she has... idk what to do anymore I'm in love with her but I just can't get over what happened..

Comments

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:25 AM

Move on. She is a loser. Do not waste any more time on her or heartache.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:29 AM

Ya she's not worth it

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:32 AM

You're a child dating even more of a child. Girls are generally more mature than guys, and she seems like the exception. She can't seem to control her impulses or bring herself to tell you the truth. If you want to stay with her and spend more time being lied to and manipulated, go right ahead. But now's a good time to get out.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:26 PM

listen to the top 3 guys

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:59 PM
ALF

"Run Forrest, RUN"

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +392|-123
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..