http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-amitriptylin-online.asp, http://pilleranvendelser.site/topiramat-piller.jsp, http://terapigenerisk.site/desloratadin-terapi.htm, http://medalkohol.site/sulfasalazin-med-alkohol, http://terapigenerisk.site/clomiphen-terapi.htm,

I'm not really sure about anything anymore

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:29 AM by John Rating: +20|-28

honestly I'm 19 an my girl is 18, we've been seeing each for a year an half.. basically around December last year we had an argument an then she disappeared for a few days.. once she got back from where ever she was.. telling me that she went out to her tournament.. it made sense at the start but when it got to my birthday she missed out an an few days later it's new year, I told her that I have crazy plans for her but she said she can't make it since she has work.. I met up with a few of my close mates an we just drank an smoked up.. one of my boys went to get more drinks, so he left us an when he got to the store he bumped into her,, she claimed that she was looking for me in the city.. An when I heard that she was here I didn't believe it since she convinced me that there was no she was gonna celebrate new yrs... I found her half way later on at the city an when I approach her she walked off.. tbh there few guys around her.. an she walked off with them an a few other girls,  so she just left me drunk an lost in the city... the funny thing when I got home she was out there waiting in front of my door like 5am in the morning an crying.. I asked her about the situation at the city an she replied that were her cousin... I couldn't argue with her... weeks pasts an she would always ask me for all my social media apps I gave it to her an one day I asked her for in return then she struggled giving it over but she gave it to me later on, went her fb an a message appeared an started disappearing like as if she was deleting the message on the other side, calls me up a few minutes later an saying she doesn't want me in her fb anymore... she doesn't snaps like how I snap her, honestly she tells me I'm all she has... idk what to do anymore I'm in love with her but I just can't get over what happened..

Comments

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:25 AM

Move on. She is a loser. Do not waste any more time on her or heartache.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:29 AM

Ya she's not worth it

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:32 AM

You're a child dating even more of a child. Girls are generally more mature than guys, and she seems like the exception. She can't seem to control her impulses or bring herself to tell you the truth. If you want to stay with her and spend more time being lied to and manipulated, go right ahead. But now's a good time to get out.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:26 PM

listen to the top 3 guys

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:59 PM
ALF

"Run Forrest, RUN"

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..