http://behandlingogol.site/mebendazol-behandling.html, http://gravidopkastning.site/olanzapin-gravid.shtml, http://gravidopkastning.site/klacid-gravid.shtml, http://gastritistitler.site/tizanidin-gastritis.php, http://gastritistitler.site/ciprofloxacin-gastritis.php,

I'm the second mistresses

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:03 PM by Rosie Rating: +2|-5

I'm 25 years old woman, a rising star in my career with perfect life and amazing degree. I have boyfriend, and our relationship lasting for 6 years. But actually I'm not proud of myself. I have cheating my boyfriend for about 5 months. My another man is my boss. And I love him more than my boyfriend.

Sadly, my boss already married for 11 years and has 3 children. I knew this condition from the beginning but I could'nt help myself to build our relationship. At first it was great!! He's perfect inside and outside and I gave all of myself to him without push him to marry me. And I also maintain my relationship with my boyfriend because I know he is my future, not my boss.

Last week I found my boss cheated with another woman, and that relationship lasted for 4 years! I was broken, but I chose to act normally in front of him and continue our relationship. But suddenly my boss lost interest to mE. I tried so hard to keep his love but he didn't want to contact with me anymore.

What should I do?

Comments

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:56 AM

try admitting your a slut that fucks your boss trying to further your career. there is a name for women like you ugh whore isn't it?

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:49 AM

Ya, people like you should never date or pro-create. Just go die in a fire.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:59 AM

Your an idiot

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:10 AM

Its woman like you that drive guys crazy and fuck with our feelings. You just a fuckin whore jyst like the rest of the dirt squirrels. So be a woman and tell your bf what he deserves to know, cause im wuite sure he could find another woman that will actually stand in front of him and defend him, not behind him stabbing him for 3 fucking years you dirt bag.. Pffft fuckin slut

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:47 AM

GET HELP YOUR NOT HAPPY AND YOU HAVE VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM GET HELP AND STOP HAVING SEX WITH EVERY PERSON WHO TRY TO SWEET TALK YOU GET HELP

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:55 AM

Firstly, your boss did not cheat on you. He cheated on his wife, twice - once with you, and once with another woman. You're a side-benefit to him, and he's potentially moved on.

Secondly, you mention having a perfect life, perfect this, that.. not really. If you have to maintain a fantasy affair with a person in power over you, potentially threatening his marriage, and jeaporadizing both your carrers - that perfection is merely a mirage. Imagine also what you're doing to your boyfriend - whether you think he knows or not, it's having an effect. His girlfriend admits anonymously online that she likes another man better, but says her boyfriend, while admittedly second best, is her future? You're not giving him your all, and he can feel it, whether he knows about your cheating or not.

To actually appraise the situation in light of reality, you need to end this secret, fantasy thing with your boss before it's too late, and after you go through the withdrawl, take stock of your llife, and your life with the man you've betrayed.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:59 PM

I agree with the last guest.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
1970
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +18|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..