I'm the second mistresses

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:03 PM by Rosie Rating: +2|-5

I'm 25 years old woman, a rising star in my career with perfect life and amazing degree. I have boyfriend, and our relationship lasting for 6 years. But actually I'm not proud of myself. I have cheating my boyfriend for about 5 months. My another man is my boss. And I love him more than my boyfriend.

Sadly, my boss already married for 11 years and has 3 children. I knew this condition from the beginning but I could'nt help myself to build our relationship. At first it was great!! He's perfect inside and outside and I gave all of myself to him without push him to marry me. And I also maintain my relationship with my boyfriend because I know he is my future, not my boss.

Last week I found my boss cheated with another woman, and that relationship lasted for 4 years! I was broken, but I chose to act normally in front of him and continue our relationship. But suddenly my boss lost interest to mE. I tried so hard to keep his love but he didn't want to contact with me anymore.

What should I do?

Comments

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:56 AM

try admitting your a slut that fucks your boss trying to further your career. there is a name for women like you ugh whore isn't it?

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:49 AM

Ya, people like you should never date or pro-create. Just go die in a fire.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:59 AM

Your an idiot

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:10 AM

Its woman like you that drive guys crazy and fuck with our feelings. You just a fuckin whore jyst like the rest of the dirt squirrels. So be a woman and tell your bf what he deserves to know, cause im wuite sure he could find another woman that will actually stand in front of him and defend him, not behind him stabbing him for 3 fucking years you dirt bag.. Pffft fuckin slut

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:47 AM

GET HELP YOUR NOT HAPPY AND YOU HAVE VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM GET HELP AND STOP HAVING SEX WITH EVERY PERSON WHO TRY TO SWEET TALK YOU GET HELP

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:55 AM

Firstly, your boss did not cheat on you. He cheated on his wife, twice - once with you, and once with another woman. You're a side-benefit to him, and he's potentially moved on.

Secondly, you mention having a perfect life, perfect this, that.. not really. If you have to maintain a fantasy affair with a person in power over you, potentially threatening his marriage, and jeaporadizing both your carrers - that perfection is merely a mirage. Imagine also what you're doing to your boyfriend - whether you think he knows or not, it's having an effect. His girlfriend admits anonymously online that she likes another man better, but says her boyfriend, while admittedly second best, is her future? You're not giving him your all, and he can feel it, whether he knows about your cheating or not.

To actually appraise the situation in light of reality, you need to end this secret, fantasy thing with your boss before it's too late, and after you go through the withdrawl, take stock of your llife, and your life with the man you've betrayed.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:59 PM

I agree with the last guest.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..