http://markenavnog.website/betamethason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/bromocriptin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamisil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/sildenafil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cipramil-mærke-navn.shtml,

I'm the second mistresses

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:03 PM by Rosie Rating: +2|-5

I'm 25 years old woman, a rising star in my career with perfect life and amazing degree. I have boyfriend, and our relationship lasting for 6 years. But actually I'm not proud of myself. I have cheating my boyfriend for about 5 months. My another man is my boss. And I love him more than my boyfriend.

Sadly, my boss already married for 11 years and has 3 children. I knew this condition from the beginning but I could'nt help myself to build our relationship. At first it was great!! He's perfect inside and outside and I gave all of myself to him without push him to marry me. And I also maintain my relationship with my boyfriend because I know he is my future, not my boss.

Last week I found my boss cheated with another woman, and that relationship lasted for 4 years! I was broken, but I chose to act normally in front of him and continue our relationship. But suddenly my boss lost interest to mE. I tried so hard to keep his love but he didn't want to contact with me anymore.

What should I do?

Comments

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:56 AM

try admitting your a slut that fucks your boss trying to further your career. there is a name for women like you ugh whore isn't it?

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:49 AM

Ya, people like you should never date or pro-create. Just go die in a fire.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:59 AM

Your an idiot

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:10 AM

Its woman like you that drive guys crazy and fuck with our feelings. You just a fuckin whore jyst like the rest of the dirt squirrels. So be a woman and tell your bf what he deserves to know, cause im wuite sure he could find another woman that will actually stand in front of him and defend him, not behind him stabbing him for 3 fucking years you dirt bag.. Pffft fuckin slut

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:47 AM

GET HELP YOUR NOT HAPPY AND YOU HAVE VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM GET HELP AND STOP HAVING SEX WITH EVERY PERSON WHO TRY TO SWEET TALK YOU GET HELP

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:55 AM

Firstly, your boss did not cheat on you. He cheated on his wife, twice - once with you, and once with another woman. You're a side-benefit to him, and he's potentially moved on.

Secondly, you mention having a perfect life, perfect this, that.. not really. If you have to maintain a fantasy affair with a person in power over you, potentially threatening his marriage, and jeaporadizing both your carrers - that perfection is merely a mirage. Imagine also what you're doing to your boyfriend - whether you think he knows or not, it's having an effect. His girlfriend admits anonymously online that she likes another man better, but says her boyfriend, while admittedly second best, is her future? You're not giving him your all, and he can feel it, whether he knows about your cheating or not.

To actually appraise the situation in light of reality, you need to end this secret, fantasy thing with your boss before it's too late, and after you go through the withdrawl, take stock of your llife, and your life with the man you've betrayed.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:59 PM

I agree with the last guest.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +414|-129
25K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +85|-32
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..