http://terapigenerisk.site/glimepirid-terapi.htm, http://bivirkninger.site/aciclodan-bivirkninger.shtml, http://prisordenonline.site/antabus-pris.html, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-cyclophosphamid.aspx, http://prisudenrecept.site/efexor-pris.htm,

I'm true to him

Want to Cheat

Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:59 AM by Desperate Rating: +14|-6

Ok so I'm involve with a man who has neglected  me for 2 years now. I have become his toy instead of his girl. He treats me bad and verbally  abuses me.  I'm very sexual and would like some kind of effection from him. I do everything  sexually  to satisfy him but he won't  do it  for  me. He won't go down on me because he is afraid  of Germs but have no problems with me doing  it to him. HE won't even kiss me.  I'm a fem and would like another girl and even bring her to him. But he considers it cheating. I want to cheat but can't seem to do it. I have been faithful  to  him but not sure  if  he has been faithful to me. I just want to feel wanted.

Comments

Sunday, March 6, 2016 10:46 AM

Don't cheat on him. Leave him. He is an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about you. Just drop him and get a better man. Let him go fuck himself.

Sunday, March 6, 2016 10:59 AM
Eric

Find someone who will go down on you. Why do you  even touch this man. 7

Sunday, March 6, 2016 12:32 PM
Judy

I was in the same situation and trust me he has another girl on the side. He treated my cat better then he did me.  Use to spend all day crying and feeling sorry for my self. I was a good girl but one day I just had enough  I just wanted to be touched. There was a cute guy who lived a block away and so I started seeing him to get even. I know this is bad but it felt sooooo good. He had no problem eating me out. Go find someone to eat you out good he doesn't  deserve  your loyalty. Find a FWB. Get it out of ur system hun. Normally  I would say no but this time the asshole deserves it.

Sunday, March 6, 2016 12:35 PM
GUEST

Sorry but your dumb as hell. You should of been left. And to remain faithful  with a guy like that is dumbest  thing I heard.

Sunday, March 6, 2016 1:07 PM
Bigmike

THIS IS SO SAD. TELL ME YOU DON'T  BELIEVE  THE WHOLE GERMS CRAP. FUCK A GUY IN HIS BED WHEN HE GOES TO WORK. LET HIM LAY ON IT WHEN HE GET BACK. AND THE DAY YOU LEAVE HIM TELL HIM. I WANT AN UPDATE ON THE NEW DICK YOU HAD.

Sunday, March 6, 2016 1:29 PM
Lady

what Stops you from cheating? Or from leaving? He clearly don't  love you I'm not saying to cheat it's your choice. Many women in your case would  have cheated by now so I commend you but enough is enough. Find your fem. But I recommend  a guy it's less complicated.

Sunday, March 6, 2016 3:51 PM

If your not getting it at home, get it somewhere else.

Sunday, March 6, 2016 7:45 PM

You don't owe your man any respect. I agree with the people here. Get yourself  someone to scratch  that  itch find someone  willing  and pit him between your legs.

Monday, March 7, 2016 3:21 AM
Minaj

Sounds  like you  don't want to leave this guy. You have to decide what to do. If this guy ain't doing what he suppose  to  do

Then get someone who will. What is stopping  from getting  it properly.

Monday, March 7, 2016 6:20 AM

Put another dick in your mouth it will make you feel better. 4

Monday, March 7, 2016 6:28 AM

Your man won t kiss you or lick you but you do it for him. Explain why your faithful?  It doesn't  makes sense why your still with him. Find some ass to pound the shit out of you.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 2:51 PM

Look your in a drought put someone between your legs and rub your whole box on his/her face. Do the kinkiest shit you can think of. Screw that guy. Be a slut for a day you deserve it.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:59 PM

First, you have some problems with accepting abuse and your homosexual issues. See a therapist. Second, he is abusive and useless as a boyfriend and not husband material - cut him loose and get some help.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:33 AM

DONT Cheat, You seem like a good person for sticking it out for so long as it is. The best thing you can do is just leave!!!!! He dont deserve you if he dont want to meet your needs. Trust me about the cheating you will regret it!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 3:39 PM
Tiny

You will only regret  the cheating  if he was a good guy. Trust me you won't with a guy like that. I bet he kissed and went down on you before. All of a sudden  he stopped. Hes an ass. Have your fun.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 3:26 AM

Cheat on his ass. It'll be hot.

-P

Saturday, April 16, 2016 1:50 PM
Dr. Pain

This guy has you around so he doesn't have to go out and look for another easy woman. Easy in the sense that you take care of him. I never heard from anyone that germs were an issue in oral sex. He is just lazy and probably has no experiance in the matter of getting you off. Do yoourself a favor and find yourself a real man, someone who cares aas much about you as you do him. Remember, you are number one, if you don't repect yourself no one else will either.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..