Is everything about cheating?

My husband cheated on me

Sunday, June 14, 2015 1:05 PM by Guest Rating: +0|-7

My five-year boyfriend, one-year husband has a constant, non-ending interest for other girls. He was a very coward, asocial and introvert person when we first met. Now he says that i helped him overcome his situation thanks to me. I always encouraged him on how a wonderful person he is. I always showed and said that i love him sooo much. I even cannot think of any other men. As a plus to his many incidents of cheating (not sex but interest, verbal, emotional etc.), two days ago he made something, too. We were celebrating our friend's birthday and had some alcohol. During the whole night, he hugged and demonstrated interest in a girl with whom he just met. All of his attention was on her during the night and he was cheking me out from.time to time whether I got angry with him. I thought it was because of alcohol. But at the end of the night i wasbwiting outside while he was paying the bill. When i went back in, i saw her hand squeezing the ass of that girl. They did not saw me. I got very angry of course. He apologized, said that he was not aware of what he was doing and said that he will try to pay attention for not doing such a mistake again..

I will not ask you how to gain my husband's attention back. I will not ask you how i will prevent my husband from cheating on me. I just do not understand how he can have interest in other girls when he says he loves me, he is happy with me etc. I do not want to try for this relationship to go better, i do not want to make effort, to think of th wellbeing of our relation or him. Yet, i am not emotionally ready to make a decision for the future of our relation. I do not want to break up because i am not ready to experience such a depression or explain all the problems to families, deal with court matters etc. I am just not that powerful. Why is it me who should decide on such difficult options while it was him who demonstrates unacceptable behaviours. I found it odd to try to keep and regain a cheating husband. It should be him who must try. I will ask you how to do for myself, how to feel better despite all these things, how to ignore him. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 4:15 PM

Unfortunately you can't feel better until you move on from this man. I too am going through something very similar to you at the moment. My husband has a problem. He constantly needs and craves attention from all women. It has always been this way. He constantly lies about things too. He compulsively lies and just doesn't know how to stop. I will catch him out being inappropriate with other women, have actual proof and yet he will still lie to my face before finally realising he may aswell just tell the truth. He used to blame his actions on me, he now realises that none of this is to do with me but his own issues that he needs to deal with. I love this man but he has broken my heart way too many times. I do not trust him and unfortunately without trust, what is there? Good luck.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:42 AM
Olive Newton

Hi! I'm working on a new TV series helping women who think their husband may be cheating, but want proof. Best of luck to you.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +94|-88
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
1924
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..