Is everything about cheating?

My husband cheated on me

Sunday, June 14, 2015 1:05 PM by Guest Rating: +0|-7

My five-year boyfriend, one-year husband has a constant, non-ending interest for other girls. He was a very coward, asocial and introvert person when we first met. Now he says that i helped him overcome his situation thanks to me. I always encouraged him on how a wonderful person he is. I always showed and said that i love him sooo much. I even cannot think of any other men. As a plus to his many incidents of cheating (not sex but interest, verbal, emotional etc.), two days ago he made something, too. We were celebrating our friend's birthday and had some alcohol. During the whole night, he hugged and demonstrated interest in a girl with whom he just met. All of his attention was on her during the night and he was cheking me out from.time to time whether I got angry with him. I thought it was because of alcohol. But at the end of the night i wasbwiting outside while he was paying the bill. When i went back in, i saw her hand squeezing the ass of that girl. They did not saw me. I got very angry of course. He apologized, said that he was not aware of what he was doing and said that he will try to pay attention for not doing such a mistake again..

I will not ask you how to gain my husband's attention back. I will not ask you how i will prevent my husband from cheating on me. I just do not understand how he can have interest in other girls when he says he loves me, he is happy with me etc. I do not want to try for this relationship to go better, i do not want to make effort, to think of th wellbeing of our relation or him. Yet, i am not emotionally ready to make a decision for the future of our relation. I do not want to break up because i am not ready to experience such a depression or explain all the problems to families, deal with court matters etc. I am just not that powerful. Why is it me who should decide on such difficult options while it was him who demonstrates unacceptable behaviours. I found it odd to try to keep and regain a cheating husband. It should be him who must try. I will ask you how to do for myself, how to feel better despite all these things, how to ignore him. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 4:15 PM

Unfortunately you can't feel better until you move on from this man. I too am going through something very similar to you at the moment. My husband has a problem. He constantly needs and craves attention from all women. It has always been this way. He constantly lies about things too. He compulsively lies and just doesn't know how to stop. I will catch him out being inappropriate with other women, have actual proof and yet he will still lie to my face before finally realising he may aswell just tell the truth. He used to blame his actions on me, he now realises that none of this is to do with me but his own issues that he needs to deal with. I love this man but he has broken my heart way too many times. I do not trust him and unfortunately without trust, what is there? Good luck.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:42 AM
Olive Newton

Hi! I'm working on a new TV series helping women who think their husband may be cheating, but want proof. Best of luck to you.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1994
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..