Is he cheating again?

My husband cheated on me

Friday, July 22, 2016 6:35 AM by Brooke Rating: +3|-0

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:53 PM

He's cheating. Break it off.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:23 PM

I am not sure why he would have phone password otherwise. He is being unfaithful orlikes the drama.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:04 AM

My darling this is no way to live you deserve so much more. The fact that you have to go through his phone is sad. I hope you find the strength to know that you are important. hugs

Saturday, August 6, 2016 12:57 AM

What did you expect him to do while being separated for 3 months? You were only married for a year, or less, and told him to f-off. Someone else comforted him during that time and possibly beyond until he was certain you wouldn't tell him to f-off again. Your jealous attitude is driving him away. Either you trust him or you don't. If you don't, move on.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T