Is he cheating again?

My husband cheated on me

Friday, July 22, 2016 6:35 AM by Brooke Rating: +3|-1

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:53 PM

He's cheating. Break it off.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:23 PM

I am not sure why he would have phone password otherwise. He is being unfaithful orlikes the drama.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:04 AM

My darling this is no way to live you deserve so much more. The fact that you have to go through his phone is sad. I hope you find the strength to know that you are important. hugs

Saturday, August 6, 2016 12:57 AM

What did you expect him to do while being separated for 3 months? You were only married for a year, or less, and told him to f-off. Someone else comforted him during that time and possibly beyond until he was certain you wouldn't tell him to f-off again. Your jealous attitude is driving him away. Either you trust him or you don't. If you don't, move on.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..