Is he cheating again?

My husband cheated on me

Friday, July 22, 2016 6:35 AM by Brooke Rating: +4|-3

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:53 PM

He's cheating. Break it off.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:23 PM

I am not sure why he would have phone password otherwise. He is being unfaithful orlikes the drama.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:04 AM

My darling this is no way to live you deserve so much more. The fact that you have to go through his phone is sad. I hope you find the strength to know that you are important. hugs

Saturday, August 6, 2016 12:57 AM

What did you expect him to do while being separated for 3 months? You were only married for a year, or less, and told him to f-off. Someone else comforted him during that time and possibly beyond until he was certain you wouldn't tell him to f-off again. Your jealous attitude is driving him away. Either you trust him or you don't. If you don't, move on.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

43K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

65K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +182|-109
19K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..