Is he cheating again?

My husband cheated on me

Friday, July 22, 2016 6:35 AM by Brooke Rating: +3|-2

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:53 PM

He's cheating. Break it off.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:23 PM

I am not sure why he would have phone password otherwise. He is being unfaithful orlikes the drama.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:04 AM

My darling this is no way to live you deserve so much more. The fact that you have to go through his phone is sad. I hope you find the strength to know that you are important. hugs

Saturday, August 6, 2016 12:57 AM

What did you expect him to do while being separated for 3 months? You were only married for a year, or less, and told him to f-off. Someone else comforted him during that time and possibly beyond until he was certain you wouldn't tell him to f-off again. Your jealous attitude is driving him away. Either you trust him or you don't. If you don't, move on.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

raised her kids +14|-11
Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +33|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..