Is he cheating again?

My husband cheated on me

Friday, July 22, 2016 6:35 AM by Brooke Rating: +3|-2

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:53 PM

He's cheating. Break it off.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:23 PM

I am not sure why he would have phone password otherwise. He is being unfaithful orlikes the drama.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:04 AM

My darling this is no way to live you deserve so much more. The fact that you have to go through his phone is sad. I hope you find the strength to know that you are important. hugs

Saturday, August 6, 2016 12:57 AM

What did you expect him to do while being separated for 3 months? You were only married for a year, or less, and told him to f-off. Someone else comforted him during that time and possibly beyond until he was certain you wouldn't tell him to f-off again. Your jealous attitude is driving him away. Either you trust him or you don't. If you don't, move on.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

10K
Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..