Is he cheating on me or is he getting bored of me?

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 2, 2016 11:24 AM by Rhea Rating: +4|-5

I need on relationship advice on what to do.. because i am not understanding my boyfriend. I would like to know your opinion and what you would personally do.

I am 17 years old and my boyfriend is 20. We both met through a chat app and fell in love with one another. He lives two hours away from me and therefore came all the way from there to my college which is hrs far

We both saved each others number on our contact..before meeting up in real life. When i was saving his number to my contact,  ive added emojis on his name and then he did the same to me, this was five months ago and now its 1st may. We been together for 5 months

On 29th april i have noticed he removed the emojis from my name and he has shortened it, i was very upset about that and have asked him. He replied to me saying it must've been error and that nobody in his contact has emojis not even his mother and that was true what he said about nobody having emojis. I dont understand why he put emojis in my name in the first place then, but i decided not to say anything. I have told him i loved him and he said he loved me more.

I have noticed that he isn't talking to me much in texts. . Because he used to message me all the time and now we do talk everyday but he hardly replies. I have asked him why he doesnt reply to me much, then he said he is busy with driving lessons and college coursework.

I know i have probably wronged, but i created a fake instagram to stalk him and ive realised he's liking so many girls pics like different girls pic. There is this one girl who posted a pic of her belly and he liked it but he doesnt comment on any pics, but he liked almost every pic of that girls.  He mostly likes girls pics but doesn't comment.

I am feeling really frustrated, i don't know if im overreacting. Please can you help me. Im not sure if hes losing interest on me or anything but Please do advice me

Comments

Monday, May 2, 2016 6:06 PM

OK your problem is that long distant relationship don't work. Hes not bored just lonely. Unless you see pics of him with other girls your fine.  How many do you see that you find attractive. Its humans nature ri see the beauty in people whether it's interior or exterior.  Be honest and talk to him.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:32 AM
Adsy

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. He cant be bothered for the long distance thing.

Saturday, May 7, 2016 2:49 AM

He's probably banging someone. It's obvious when they change their behavior. He must be losing interest, guys are most interested when you're giving them some pussy.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..