Is he cheating on me or is he getting bored of me?

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 2, 2016 11:24 AM by Rhea Rating: +4|-5

I need on relationship advice on what to do.. because i am not understanding my boyfriend. I would like to know your opinion and what you would personally do.

I am 17 years old and my boyfriend is 20. We both met through a chat app and fell in love with one another. He lives two hours away from me and therefore came all the way from there to my college which is hrs far

We both saved each others number on our contact..before meeting up in real life. When i was saving his number to my contact,  ive added emojis on his name and then he did the same to me, this was five months ago and now its 1st may. We been together for 5 months

On 29th april i have noticed he removed the emojis from my name and he has shortened it, i was very upset about that and have asked him. He replied to me saying it must've been error and that nobody in his contact has emojis not even his mother and that was true what he said about nobody having emojis. I dont understand why he put emojis in my name in the first place then, but i decided not to say anything. I have told him i loved him and he said he loved me more.

I have noticed that he isn't talking to me much in texts. . Because he used to message me all the time and now we do talk everyday but he hardly replies. I have asked him why he doesnt reply to me much, then he said he is busy with driving lessons and college coursework.

I know i have probably wronged, but i created a fake instagram to stalk him and ive realised he's liking so many girls pics like different girls pic. There is this one girl who posted a pic of her belly and he liked it but he doesnt comment on any pics, but he liked almost every pic of that girls.  He mostly likes girls pics but doesn't comment.

I am feeling really frustrated, i don't know if im overreacting. Please can you help me. Im not sure if hes losing interest on me or anything but Please do advice me

Comments

Monday, May 2, 2016 6:06 PM

OK your problem is that long distant relationship don't work. Hes not bored just lonely. Unless you see pics of him with other girls your fine.  How many do you see that you find attractive. Its humans nature ri see the beauty in people whether it's interior or exterior.  Be honest and talk to him.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:32 AM
Adsy

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. He cant be bothered for the long distance thing.

Saturday, May 7, 2016 2:49 AM

He's probably banging someone. It's obvious when they change their behavior. He must be losing interest, guys are most interested when you're giving them some pussy.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-5
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..