Is he cheating on me or is he getting bored of me?

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 2, 2016 11:24 AM by Rhea Rating: +4|-5

I need on relationship advice on what to do.. because i am not understanding my boyfriend. I would like to know your opinion and what you would personally do.

I am 17 years old and my boyfriend is 20. We both met through a chat app and fell in love with one another. He lives two hours away from me and therefore came all the way from there to my college which is hrs far

We both saved each others number on our contact..before meeting up in real life. When i was saving his number to my contact,  ive added emojis on his name and then he did the same to me, this was five months ago and now its 1st may. We been together for 5 months

On 29th april i have noticed he removed the emojis from my name and he has shortened it, i was very upset about that and have asked him. He replied to me saying it must've been error and that nobody in his contact has emojis not even his mother and that was true what he said about nobody having emojis. I dont understand why he put emojis in my name in the first place then, but i decided not to say anything. I have told him i loved him and he said he loved me more.

I have noticed that he isn't talking to me much in texts. . Because he used to message me all the time and now we do talk everyday but he hardly replies. I have asked him why he doesnt reply to me much, then he said he is busy with driving lessons and college coursework.

I know i have probably wronged, but i created a fake instagram to stalk him and ive realised he's liking so many girls pics like different girls pic. There is this one girl who posted a pic of her belly and he liked it but he doesnt comment on any pics, but he liked almost every pic of that girls.  He mostly likes girls pics but doesn't comment.

I am feeling really frustrated, i don't know if im overreacting. Please can you help me. Im not sure if hes losing interest on me or anything but Please do advice me

Comments

Monday, May 2, 2016 6:06 PM

OK your problem is that long distant relationship don't work. Hes not bored just lonely. Unless you see pics of him with other girls your fine.  How many do you see that you find attractive. Its humans nature ri see the beauty in people whether it's interior or exterior.  Be honest and talk to him.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:32 AM
Adsy

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. He cant be bothered for the long distance thing.

Saturday, May 7, 2016 2:49 AM

He's probably banging someone. It's obvious when they change their behavior. He must be losing interest, guys are most interested when you're giving them some pussy.

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..