Is it worth it?

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:00 AM by knowmi Rating: +4|-13

I have been with my husband for more than 10 years on and off. Coming and going. One day I realized this could be a man that will or can love me completely. So a couple years ago I stopped bouncing around and moved in with him and stopped living here and there and partying  with guys. One day we were paying our utility bills and a women asked if we were there for the marriage license. We said no but I became curious what needed to be done in order to get married. I asked a lot of questions then somehow or another we decided to set a day to go to the justice of the peace.and payed for it there and then. Later a couple weeks we got married , no rings, vows, nothing just us. We did nothing special . Its been 2 years. He's spending less time with me. Saying he's working a lot. I hear his truck leave the house a couple minutes later it sounds like he pulls in the alley . Then the dogs start barking as if they r barking at an intruder. Then right before I hear doors slamming at the home in front which is connected to our wall he calls. And asks me if I need anything. Then I hear doors slamming dogs barking again and a loud truck like his start up a couple minutes later he pops up. Always with different clothes. And his hair always looks washed . Clean pants and dirty shirt.with dirty arms. Today he acted like he had a rash on his neck which  he does have on his back I noticed earlier the hickies on his neck so I said make sure u put the cream on your neck its spreading. That way he knew I had seen them. My question is how do I tell him I know what's going on without him yelling at me as soon as I ask. He's already in defensive mode, and I know it's cause he's guilty. But how also do I end it . I want him to know I know he's cheating and I want to tell him that he doesn't have to go through all the trouble of stageing everything. It must be so exhausting. Y not just separate? And I have court in a couple days where they give probation for my charge. Someone wrote me an email a couple weeks ago and said I was going to do time and he made sure of it. They said now they can live their life with the one they love. Could it be possible he would go to those lengths to get me out of the way .instead of just telling me he's had a change of heart. Will a man go this far has anyone's man gone this far. Please respond everyone in relation or with an opinion

Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:10 AM

honeslty you should leave him cause from the sound of it he is cheating. amd a man who cheats the first time will do it again. trust me. approach him about it and if he gets physical you have to tell someone but tell him you feel. tell you want to seperate because you know whats going on.

Monday, September 14, 2015 7:38 PM

Yes. I have seen many true events happening where the husband frames the wife so that he can be with his mistress. Sometimes they do it so they dont want to face the facts and sometimes they do it because she has money under her name. It usually happens in india. There is a show here that shows real crime events. And i have seen many like this. Please be careful and leave. You don't want to be in this messy situation.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +36|-25
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +116|-47
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +30|-14
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...