http://markenavnog.website/azathioprin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nortriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lansoprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amlodipin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Is it worth it?

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:00 AM by knowmi Rating: +4|-13

I have been with my husband for more than 10 years on and off. Coming and going. One day I realized this could be a man that will or can love me completely. So a couple years ago I stopped bouncing around and moved in with him and stopped living here and there and partying  with guys. One day we were paying our utility bills and a women asked if we were there for the marriage license. We said no but I became curious what needed to be done in order to get married. I asked a lot of questions then somehow or another we decided to set a day to go to the justice of the peace.and payed for it there and then. Later a couple weeks we got married , no rings, vows, nothing just us. We did nothing special . Its been 2 years. He's spending less time with me. Saying he's working a lot. I hear his truck leave the house a couple minutes later it sounds like he pulls in the alley . Then the dogs start barking as if they r barking at an intruder. Then right before I hear doors slamming at the home in front which is connected to our wall he calls. And asks me if I need anything. Then I hear doors slamming dogs barking again and a loud truck like his start up a couple minutes later he pops up. Always with different clothes. And his hair always looks washed . Clean pants and dirty shirt.with dirty arms. Today he acted like he had a rash on his neck which  he does have on his back I noticed earlier the hickies on his neck so I said make sure u put the cream on your neck its spreading. That way he knew I had seen them. My question is how do I tell him I know what's going on without him yelling at me as soon as I ask. He's already in defensive mode, and I know it's cause he's guilty. But how also do I end it . I want him to know I know he's cheating and I want to tell him that he doesn't have to go through all the trouble of stageing everything. It must be so exhausting. Y not just separate? And I have court in a couple days where they give probation for my charge. Someone wrote me an email a couple weeks ago and said I was going to do time and he made sure of it. They said now they can live their life with the one they love. Could it be possible he would go to those lengths to get me out of the way .instead of just telling me he's had a change of heart. Will a man go this far has anyone's man gone this far. Please respond everyone in relation or with an opinion

Comments

Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:10 AM

honeslty you should leave him cause from the sound of it he is cheating. amd a man who cheats the first time will do it again. trust me. approach him about it and if he gets physical you have to tell someone but tell him you feel. tell you want to seperate because you know whats going on.

Monday, September 14, 2015 7:38 PM

Yes. I have seen many true events happening where the husband frames the wife so that he can be with his mistress. Sometimes they do it so they dont want to face the facts and sometimes they do it because she has money under her name. It usually happens in india. There is a show here that shows real crime events. And i have seen many like this. Please be careful and leave. You don't want to be in this messy situation.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +382|-120
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..