Is it worth it?

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:00 AM by knowmi Rating: +4|-13

I have been with my husband for more than 10 years on and off. Coming and going. One day I realized this could be a man that will or can love me completely. So a couple years ago I stopped bouncing around and moved in with him and stopped living here and there and partying  with guys. One day we were paying our utility bills and a women asked if we were there for the marriage license. We said no but I became curious what needed to be done in order to get married. I asked a lot of questions then somehow or another we decided to set a day to go to the justice of the peace.and payed for it there and then. Later a couple weeks we got married , no rings, vows, nothing just us. We did nothing special . Its been 2 years. He's spending less time with me. Saying he's working a lot. I hear his truck leave the house a couple minutes later it sounds like he pulls in the alley . Then the dogs start barking as if they r barking at an intruder. Then right before I hear doors slamming at the home in front which is connected to our wall he calls. And asks me if I need anything. Then I hear doors slamming dogs barking again and a loud truck like his start up a couple minutes later he pops up. Always with different clothes. And his hair always looks washed . Clean pants and dirty shirt.with dirty arms. Today he acted like he had a rash on his neck which  he does have on his back I noticed earlier the hickies on his neck so I said make sure u put the cream on your neck its spreading. That way he knew I had seen them. My question is how do I tell him I know what's going on without him yelling at me as soon as I ask. He's already in defensive mode, and I know it's cause he's guilty. But how also do I end it . I want him to know I know he's cheating and I want to tell him that he doesn't have to go through all the trouble of stageing everything. It must be so exhausting. Y not just separate? And I have court in a couple days where they give probation for my charge. Someone wrote me an email a couple weeks ago and said I was going to do time and he made sure of it. They said now they can live their life with the one they love. Could it be possible he would go to those lengths to get me out of the way .instead of just telling me he's had a change of heart. Will a man go this far has anyone's man gone this far. Please respond everyone in relation or with an opinion

Comments

Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:10 AM

honeslty you should leave him cause from the sound of it he is cheating. amd a man who cheats the first time will do it again. trust me. approach him about it and if he gets physical you have to tell someone but tell him you feel. tell you want to seperate because you know whats going on.

Monday, September 14, 2015 7:38 PM

Yes. I have seen many true events happening where the husband frames the wife so that he can be with his mistress. Sometimes they do it so they dont want to face the facts and sometimes they do it because she has money under her name. It usually happens in india. There is a show here that shows real crime events. And i have seen many like this. Please be careful and leave. You don't want to be in this messy situation.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..