Is my gf cheating

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 6:49 PM by Mhj99 Rating: +9|-5

Ive been with my gf 4 years, im 22 shes 20, she is a beautiful blonde im decent looking she will have sex with me maybe once a month and when she does she watches yv and after a while sje tells me to just finish. Usually she will just give me a handjob and no sex. She just started pointing out other guys on tv and public that she thinks is attractive. Maybe my dick is to small. Please help.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:12 AM

Share the Woman. That's what She wants.

She wants You to Share Her with other men.

Do it. That way She will still be Yours.

I wish She was mine.  I would Share Her for sure.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:15 AM

Have Her Call me.

Seven O Seven

Three Nine One

Seven Seven Two Four.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:22 AM

Have The Slut Call Me.

I love that kind of Girl.

Seven O Seven Three Nine One

Seven Seven Two Four.

I want to Share Her with other Men.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:24 AM

I would Love Her with all my mite.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:52 PM

The reason she's pointing out other guys is to see how you react. If you say nothing, then she reads it as you giving her consent that it's ok. If you get angry or defensive, she will read that as a weakness on your part. If you engage in the conversation normally, she will also take it as both weakness and permission. She's doing this because she is either already with another man, or setting the stage to make a move with another man. She's setting this psychological framework where she's finding ways to 'give herself permission'.  It may also be another woman, you never know - she might also be trying to show how she likes men to set a smokescreen. Don't be surprised if she soons starts pointing out women for you, or telling you it's ok if you find other women attractive.. again, looking for points of reference to refer back to to say, "Well, he seemed ok with it, and I said it's ok if he did it too". She's kind of creating a fantasy of an open relationship without actually consulting you on it.

There's nothing wrong with you, or your penis, or anything. You're with a manipulator. She's playing you. Don't play the game.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 4:35 PM

I agree with the person above me.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:54 PM

in regards to the sex, you may just be boring in bed, that doesnt excuse bad behavior but the truth could hurt.

Friday, July 15, 2016 7:18 AM
Oh God

Yeah you suck and bed. Leave her because she sounds like a bitch anyway. Look up info on how to please a women orally  then fuck the shit out of her. By a penis pump if your dick is 5 inches. IF IT 6 FIND SOMEONE ELSE SMALLER. IF YOUR 6.5 AND ABOVE YOU SUCK.

Don't  believe in Disney  fairytales. Women want you to treat them like princess in front of company. Behind close doors pull her hair, slap her ass (  Don't hurt the bitch! Well a little  pain is ok ) bend her over tell her you own this pussy, stick two fingers in until you feel a ball then make a come over here motion with your fingers and don't cum untill she cums at least 3 times.  if she is in to it eat her ass. Women here will tell you not to listen to me and that it is gross. Listen they are lieing.   Write back when you  make the bitch shake like shes having a seizure.

Friday, July 15, 2016 6:36 PM
Jessica Williams

If you suspect your Partner is cheating or doing something you aren't in support of, there's a way you can now know what he's up to, an old friend gave me the contact of a man that helped me nab my cheating ex-boyfriend and saved me from a terrible relationship, If you're a student with bad grades too, you should probably contact him.. his services are straight and forward and trust me, he gets things done; elkhanov9@ gmail. com. Thank me later.

Friday, July 15, 2016 7:16 PM

Sounds like you hooked yourself a skank.  Four years is long enough.  There's plenty of fish in the sea dude, toss this one back and cast again.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:16 PM

Yeah, she's cheating. When she comes home, hold her down and take control, fuck her hard one last time, then leave her. She is fucking other giys and probably looking for someone who is better than you for her to leave you for. Women like to 'cheat up' essentially cheating to find someone better than their significant other.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:28 PM

Just tell her that if she thinks you are to small you can use your fist. Or just surprise her and use it without telling her.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +24|-8
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-1
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +85|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..