http://prishvader.site/tolterodin-pris.jsp, http://prisudenrecept.site/furosemid-pris.htm, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-domperidon-online.asp, http://prishvader.site/ketoconazol-pris.jsp, http://pilleranvendelser.site/pramipexol-piller.jsp,

Is my gf cheating

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 6:49 PM by Mhj99 Rating: +10|-5

Ive been with my gf 4 years, im 22 shes 20, she is a beautiful blonde im decent looking she will have sex with me maybe once a month and when she does she watches yv and after a while sje tells me to just finish. Usually she will just give me a handjob and no sex. She just started pointing out other guys on tv and public that she thinks is attractive. Maybe my dick is to small. Please help.

Comments

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:12 AM

Share the Woman. That's what She wants.

She wants You to Share Her with other men.

Do it. That way She will still be Yours.

I wish She was mine.  I would Share Her for sure.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:15 AM

Have Her Call me.

Seven O Seven

Three Nine One

Seven Seven Two Four.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:22 AM

Have The Slut Call Me.

I love that kind of Girl.

Seven O Seven Three Nine One

Seven Seven Two Four.

I want to Share Her with other Men.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:24 AM

I would Love Her with all my mite.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:52 PM

The reason she's pointing out other guys is to see how you react. If you say nothing, then she reads it as you giving her consent that it's ok. If you get angry or defensive, she will read that as a weakness on your part. If you engage in the conversation normally, she will also take it as both weakness and permission. She's doing this because she is either already with another man, or setting the stage to make a move with another man. She's setting this psychological framework where she's finding ways to 'give herself permission'.  It may also be another woman, you never know - she might also be trying to show how she likes men to set a smokescreen. Don't be surprised if she soons starts pointing out women for you, or telling you it's ok if you find other women attractive.. again, looking for points of reference to refer back to to say, "Well, he seemed ok with it, and I said it's ok if he did it too". She's kind of creating a fantasy of an open relationship without actually consulting you on it.

There's nothing wrong with you, or your penis, or anything. You're with a manipulator. She's playing you. Don't play the game.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 4:35 PM

I agree with the person above me.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:54 PM

in regards to the sex, you may just be boring in bed, that doesnt excuse bad behavior but the truth could hurt.

Friday, July 15, 2016 7:18 AM
Oh God

Yeah you suck and bed. Leave her because she sounds like a bitch anyway. Look up info on how to please a women orally  then fuck the shit out of her. By a penis pump if your dick is 5 inches. IF IT 6 FIND SOMEONE ELSE SMALLER. IF YOUR 6.5 AND ABOVE YOU SUCK.

Don't  believe in Disney  fairytales. Women want you to treat them like princess in front of company. Behind close doors pull her hair, slap her ass (  Don't hurt the bitch! Well a little  pain is ok ) bend her over tell her you own this pussy, stick two fingers in until you feel a ball then make a come over here motion with your fingers and don't cum untill she cums at least 3 times.  if she is in to it eat her ass. Women here will tell you not to listen to me and that it is gross. Listen they are lieing.   Write back when you  make the bitch shake like shes having a seizure.

Friday, July 15, 2016 6:36 PM
Jessica Williams

If you suspect your Partner is cheating or doing something you aren't in support of, there's a way you can now know what he's up to, an old friend gave me the contact of a man that helped me nab my cheating ex-boyfriend and saved me from a terrible relationship, If you're a student with bad grades too, you should probably contact him.. his services are straight and forward and trust me, he gets things done; elkhanov9@ gmail. com. Thank me later.

Friday, July 15, 2016 7:16 PM
ALF

Sounds like you hooked yourself a skank.  Four years is long enough.  There's plenty of fish in the sea dude, toss this one back and cast again.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:16 PM

Yeah, she's cheating. When she comes home, hold her down and take control, fuck her hard one last time, then leave her. She is fucking other giys and probably looking for someone who is better than you for her to leave you for. Women like to 'cheat up' essentially cheating to find someone better than their significant other.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:28 PM

Just tell her that if she thinks you are to small you can use your fist. Or just surprise her and use it without telling her.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..