http://markenavnog.website/voltaren-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/thyroxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/topiramat-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/primidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/rigevidon-mærke-navn.shtml,

is she a cheater?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman Rating: +42|-29

Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with other guys. I tell him the honest truth. She seems to know what i tell him later or on even though there was nothing bad. One day i see him holding her face and she smiles. They walk away and I go up and ask her what was that? She says nothing for a while walking away and tells me I'll never change. We don't speak for a while. The next two days we meet in my parking lot and she tells me she didn't mean it and she loves me. I believe her. The next day she's talking to the guy again but she says it's not in that way. She stops talking to him and begins talking to his friend, with  she makes out with. We sat on the phone and she told me I can find somebody else and that I'll be okay without her. Two days later she comes back and says she wants me back. I take her back. We've been together a year since this happened. What does this say about our relationship. Also a long while after this happened, we were in another argument and her ex texted her. They texted for 3 days and they hung out once for a car ride. She cries and begs me to stay. I am hurt by this shit. I asked her why she did this, why she was getting attention from the first guy, she says it's because I was treating her wrong. But she also says she didn't want him to stop. She even once said that he was right about me.

Comments

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:03 PM
Honest Husband

Sounds like your lady is emotionally damaged and immature.  No easy solution my friend.  Not an easy fix.  Its likely to continue happening and may never stop.  If you're ok with constantly being blamed for her mistakes then ride it out.  You may get lucky and she may grow up.  Then again she may bite the bullet, cheat, then you have that to deal with as well.  Good luck!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:54 AM

Walk away dude this chick is not mature enough..involving other people in your relationship is bad news. It's only going to get worst walking away now means you have saved yourself a lot of heartache in the future

Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:45 AM
ALF

I concur with the first two commentators.  This girl is damaged goods.  She has told you to find someone else and be happy, and she's telling you that this other dude is right about you.  Just what is this other guy saying, and why is she siding with him?  All very bad.  You need to stick a fork in this relationship and walk away.  You've got nothing but a world of hurt waiting for you if you stay.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:12 AM
tom

dude just leave her because she will keep doing that intell she gets a little older and wiser

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..