http://markenavnog.website/voltaren-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/thyroxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/topiramat-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/primidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/rigevidon-mærke-navn.shtml,

is she a cheater?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman Rating: +40|-29

Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with other guys. I tell him the honest truth. She seems to know what i tell him later or on even though there was nothing bad. One day i see him holding her face and she smiles. They walk away and I go up and ask her what was that? She says nothing for a while walking away and tells me I'll never change. We don't speak for a while. The next two days we meet in my parking lot and she tells me she didn't mean it and she loves me. I believe her. The next day she's talking to the guy again but she says it's not in that way. She stops talking to him and begins talking to his friend, with  she makes out with. We sat on the phone and she told me I can find somebody else and that I'll be okay without her. Two days later she comes back and says she wants me back. I take her back. We've been together a year since this happened. What does this say about our relationship. Also a long while after this happened, we were in another argument and her ex texted her. They texted for 3 days and they hung out once for a car ride. She cries and begs me to stay. I am hurt by this shit. I asked her why she did this, why she was getting attention from the first guy, she says it's because I was treating her wrong. But she also says she didn't want him to stop. She even once said that he was right about me.

Comments

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:03 PM
Honest Husband

Sounds like your lady is emotionally damaged and immature.  No easy solution my friend.  Not an easy fix.  Its likely to continue happening and may never stop.  If you're ok with constantly being blamed for her mistakes then ride it out.  You may get lucky and she may grow up.  Then again she may bite the bullet, cheat, then you have that to deal with as well.  Good luck!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:54 AM

Walk away dude this chick is not mature enough..involving other people in your relationship is bad news. It's only going to get worst walking away now means you have saved yourself a lot of heartache in the future

Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:45 AM
ALF

I concur with the first two commentators.  This girl is damaged goods.  She has told you to find someone else and be happy, and she's telling you that this other dude is right about you.  Just what is this other guy saying, and why is she siding with him?  All very bad.  You need to stick a fork in this relationship and walk away.  You've got nothing but a world of hurt waiting for you if you stay.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:12 AM
tom

dude just leave her because she will keep doing that intell she gets a little older and wiser

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..