Is there hope for us?

I cheated on my husband

Sunday, November 8, 2015 6:04 AM by Kate Rating: +42|-21

My name is Kate,I'm 42 and my husband,Stuart is 31 .We've been married for 8 years now but we've been a couple for 13. We don't have kids because he never wanted any.Our relationship has always been difficult due to our age gap as well as our different personalities. We've never been able to get along.As a matter of fact in the beginning of our marriage we argued non stop. 1 week towards our marriage he threatened to divorce me which is something he's always done-he's always threatened me whenever I don't share his opinion or oppose him about something. To say that I've always been his slave would be an overstatement because he's not and has never been an abusive man,however,he made me submissive,he made me follow his rules in this relationship.The same thing applies to our sex life-whatever he likes goes,my preferences and fantasies don't matter and despite that i enjoy making love with him.He's always told me that he has more rights than me as he's the dominant gender.
While we were still dating,about 10 years ago,I worked as a High School teacher and he was still a student in University. Unfortunately,for him,I had to quit my job because he saw me shaking another teacher's hand after a meeting who happened to be a male,when picking me up from school so he flew off the handle and started threatening to leave me if I didn't quit. I had to choose between him and my profession so obviously I chose the love of my life.He said he wanted to support both of us after he graduated from University because this way he'd be sure I wasn't cheating. I had to put up with that,even accept it so a couple of years later after he graduated he became a dentist and to this day I'm nothing but a housewife.
I've always wanted kids but as I mentioned in the first paragraph he didn't want any.Me and him discussed this many times and his answer was always: "I don't want kids,I was not cut out for that" and he's always been conflicted and the last time we talked about it(a couple of years ago) he threatened to leave me if ai didn't accept his final answer. Even though I was in tears and didn't feel complete I chose to be with him again because I just love him so much.At that moment,though,I was sure he didn't love me.This has always been an unreciprocated love and despite that I still love him and can't imagine my life without him.
Recently, he's made a habit of coming home late from work.He told me he had busy days.I believed him the first two weeks but then I started getting suspicious.Deep down inside of me,I knew he was cheating on me but I didn't want to believe it so I went to his work to see what was happening,he wasn't there which raised my suspicion even more.I looked for him for quite awhile,I asked his coworkers if they knew anything but unfortunately they didn't say a word.I met his best friend Tom later on,he told me to calm down,sat me down at this cafe and told me everything over a cup of coffee.He even showed me what his "mistress" looked like.She was younger and prettier than me.At that moment,I knew that Tom wanted something from me,otherwise why would he be so nice and honest I mean he's best friends with my husband.It's safe to say I was very distraught and vulnerable so he took advantage of me.We ended up going to his apartment and having sex that night.
  The following day,I felt guilty and even though I only cheated once unlike my husband who cheated many times I still couldn't tell him because I knew he'd divorce me right on the spot.I made a mistake and shared this piece of information with Tom so he's been blackmailing me ever since.I'm still having an affair with him,moreover,he blackmails me into doing dirty things with him like we had sex in my house in my marital bed,I gave him a blowjob in the kitchen, in his car,he's made me dress up as a dentist,he's made me wear my husband's clothes so he could come on them and whatnot.I feel so ashamed and guilty but at the same time,I enjoy having an affair.I'm getting back at my husband for everything he's done to me and everything he hasn't.
  Yesterday,when he was obvioulsy gone,I spoke to him on the phone so he told me that Tom would be coming over that night but might come earlier than him.I was on my knees blowing Tom and had Tom's sperm on my left cheek and my lips were coated as well.I was feeling so naughty at that moment so I was giggling and told my husband that Tom already came to which me and Tom started laughing which left my husband confused. When I hung up the phone I went back to giving him a blowjob.
Today,I feel like I have to divorce my husband once and for all and end this affair because I don't feel complete and happy.I regret nothing I've done because he cheated first and mistreated me for such a long time.At the same time I love my husband and just the thought of me being without him makes me distraught.I would gladly start over with him but if he finds out I had an affair like him he will never forgive me unlike me-I can forgive him. What should I do?

Tags: Blackmail; Housewife; Kids;

Comments

Sunday, November 8, 2015 3:27 PM
Kate Smith

Leave him! He sounds like an emotional abuser as does his friends. You are obviously a lady whom is being taken massive advantage of. You deserve more than this! Just tell your husband it's over and start again.

Monday, November 9, 2015 7:53 AM

No hope for you two. Do yourselves a favor and get a divorce. Tell Tom to go suck his own cock and stop letting men control you. Who gives a fuck at this time dump both jerk offs and find a real man.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:47 PM

I would bet that your husband already knows about Tom.  They probably swap stories.

For your own sake and dignity leave them both.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:05 PM

Yeah, your husband is an asshole. Tom is too. Why feel so bad? You don't have kids, the asshole is a loaded dentist, and with a lawyer, you can take him for countless! Go Girl!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:00 AM

I just cannot believe how stupid some people are... how the fuck do you find the love of your life without knowing if the goddamn person wants kids in the future? like seriously?

how do you marry someone that doesn't want kids when you know you want children?

All I have read in the above story is stupidity. Number one, you let someone tell you what to do and when to do it. This happened when he told your ass to leave your job. I would have told him to fuck himself because... a handshake?!

Yea go ahead and fuck around with Tom all you want. That's not going to change the fact that your loaded husband can have some 18 year old prime pussy while all you get is his friend Tom LOL

Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:15 AM by Lilly

Comments
Hello everyone,    It's been a year since I wrote the post about my depression driving me to cheat, so I'd like to put up an update just in case anybody wants to know what life is like after cheating. Just as a summary for anyone who hasn't read my other post, I was suffering from severe depression, and as a result I started looking for happiness through sexual encounters with other men, one b..
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:24 PM by ThatOneGuy

Comments
Despite the category of this post, I don't want to cheat. I'm just so very frustrated with my current situation.    I've been married to my wife for about 2 and a half years now. However, we've known each other for about 15 years. We were high school sweethearts. We dated in my senior year in high school, continued to date all through college, then eventually got married. We've had many ups..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest