It hapoend and i dudnt try to stop it

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:31 AM by Bekki Rating: +27|-10

I am 21 and have been going outb with my bf since i was 15. He was the only guy i had been with.

I never thought i would cheat, that was until i met his boss. He is 35 and very dominant. We talked at a work function and he gave me his number and asked me to call him. I sent him a txt the next day and we ended up sexting, then phone sex and for the last month or so i have been his compleate fuck slut and do anything he tells me to. I am out if control and cant stop and basically don't want to.

My BF knows something is going on but has no idea what a slut his GF is. Question is .. what happens when he finds out ??

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Well your fucked. The reason why his boss has that power over you is because you are a sub. You need a dom. Your boyfriend  is a nice guy and the guy every women want as he is a good boyfriend. Let me know when I'm wrong. The boss treats you slutty and you like it. Your boyfriend  makes love to you while your boss fucks you. You probably  love to be called a slut in the bed room. Am I wrong so far. It's a sexual thing and it's ok but the problem  is the one your being slutty with is not your man. You have disrespected your man in every way. Tell him before he finds out. Trust me if he does without you yelling him your in bigger shit then you think. If you tell him your boss and him will get into a fight probably  some law suit and everyone will loose their  job.  All because you couldnt  say no...

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:50 PM

You're not in love with your bf and the boss is offering you something else that isn't love but is still exciting for you.  Dominant/Submissive is a path taken by those who have a hard time loving.  Maybe you've lost your ability to love?

Thursday, June 9, 2016 8:41 AM

Your just a HOMEWRECKER skeeg

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:53 AM

Tell Your boyfriend You want to invite his boss over.

Have some drinks.

Tell Your Boyfriend You want to have a 3some with his boss.

Tell him it will secure your job.

Fuck them both.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:56 AM

Then come and see me. I'm totally in love with You.

Is so want to share You.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:57 AM

I just want to Share You.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:05 AM

And Then Hold You. I so want to be able  to Share You !

Jimokeys at att dot net.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:05 AM
JustaGuy
Write me sotomayerjohn at gmail do it now!

Monday, June 27, 2016 8:24 AM
Mr2Kinky

Mmm u are wife material.. I love my woman to fuck other guys

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:57 PM
TomTom

Why not break up with him and admit that you just care more about multiple guys dicks than his loyalty and emotions? He leaves you? Who cares, girl ms cans always easily obtain dick.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..