It hapoend and i dudnt try to stop it

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:31 AM by Bekki Rating: +27|-10

I am 21 and have been going outb with my bf since i was 15. He was the only guy i had been with.

I never thought i would cheat, that was until i met his boss. He is 35 and very dominant. We talked at a work function and he gave me his number and asked me to call him. I sent him a txt the next day and we ended up sexting, then phone sex and for the last month or so i have been his compleate fuck slut and do anything he tells me to. I am out if control and cant stop and basically don't want to.

My BF knows something is going on but has no idea what a slut his GF is. Question is .. what happens when he finds out ??

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Well your fucked. The reason why his boss has that power over you is because you are a sub. You need a dom. Your boyfriend  is a nice guy and the guy every women want as he is a good boyfriend. Let me know when I'm wrong. The boss treats you slutty and you like it. Your boyfriend  makes love to you while your boss fucks you. You probably  love to be called a slut in the bed room. Am I wrong so far. It's a sexual thing and it's ok but the problem  is the one your being slutty with is not your man. You have disrespected your man in every way. Tell him before he finds out. Trust me if he does without you yelling him your in bigger shit then you think. If you tell him your boss and him will get into a fight probably  some law suit and everyone will loose their  job.  All because you couldnt  say no...

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:50 PM

You're not in love with your bf and the boss is offering you something else that isn't love but is still exciting for you.  Dominant/Submissive is a path taken by those who have a hard time loving.  Maybe you've lost your ability to love?

Thursday, June 9, 2016 8:41 AM

Your just a HOMEWRECKER skeeg

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:53 AM

Tell Your boyfriend You want to invite his boss over.

Have some drinks.

Tell Your Boyfriend You want to have a 3some with his boss.

Tell him it will secure your job.

Fuck them both.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:56 AM

Then come and see me. I'm totally in love with You.

Is so want to share You.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:57 AM

I just want to Share You.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:05 AM

And Then Hold You. I so want to be able  to Share You !

Jimokeys at att dot net.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:05 AM
JustaGuy
Write me sotomayerjohn at gmail do it now!

Monday, June 27, 2016 8:24 AM
Mr2Kinky

Mmm u are wife material.. I love my woman to fuck other guys

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:57 PM
TomTom

Why not break up with him and admit that you just care more about multiple guys dicks than his loyalty and emotions? He leaves you? Who cares, girl ms cans always easily obtain dick.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2058
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..