It is what it is

I cheated on my husband

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 5:15 PM by Guest Rating: +10|-11

It's not as pleasurable as one would think looking back.  The hurt and pain I suffered being with the man I cheated with was extreme.  The moments of enjoyment fade away easily but the memories of what transpired and what I endured will never be forgotten.  Knowing he would never come clean and possible continue his search yet again whether married or currently cheating or both, I stepped up.  To know a man who blindsides me three times with stories of guilt then manipulating me back in somehow, then meets up with an ex gf from twenty years ago who both get caught at a bar by her own 13 year old son, then signs back on ti an affair site only to mistakenly message me there as I'm texting him at the same time!  It was important his wife know all of it.  Why should she continue to look like a fool while he gambled, stays overnight at MS in free rooms, parties with buddies all the time.  I have no guilt opening her fucking eyes.  If she continues to be a dumbass then good luck.  I now deal with my own sufferings and realize I deserved all of this to a point.  But I went all in and trusted a scumbag who claimed to be a man in integrity yet would have never confessed.  It was necessary

Comments

Thursday, February 11, 2016 11:03 PM
Loki

Wow, you're incredibly stupid. I hope you both die in a fire.

Monday, April 18, 2016 8:25 PM

"Lets begin, it sounds to me... is that maybe you probably cheated on someone as well,  back then....  right? Why else would you be suffering, or holding on to some kind of guilt?  So can we say that you were also cheating on your BF back then? because the guilt isn't for this guy...?  obviously, he (MM), doesn't care or like you."

"So at first, it was really nice to sneak (felt alive), around behind BF's back, right? I take it that either, your boyfriend caught you (found out), or you ended things with him because you didn't want him to suffer (his guilt), while all this time, he has you on this pedestal of his.  You can't bear to hurt him (awesome guy), so you leave knowing that this guy you're cheating with treats you horrible (nothing like your BF), but still, why did you remain letting him take advantage of you, back then?  You were vulnerable (really selfish and immature - if you ask me), whatever! It sucks looking in the mirror with all that guilt, huh.  It seems like you want to change but, tell me.... why haven't you? but keep in mind people, this is a one-sided story.  what if this married guy (loser), was doing everything and possibly trying (to stay away), to avoid this woman? Remember, this is still a one-sided story from this female, that's posting? correct?

"come on... why would you be worried about him confessing, or cheating? he dumped you (like nothing), treat you like poop (like a nobody), and your now pissed?... forget about him! worry about yourself and make mends (with ur BF),  if needed to.  or.... or.... with yourself.... before moving on with anyone else.... really... learn to love yourself first.  Stop, being so revengeful."

"Manipulation... is a word... you better learn and not forget..... it's meaning.... ok"  Stories of guilt?  are you getting offended? because to me, it seems like your dumb enough, to listen to these stories, (more like lies).. now he manipulates you?  for real, how old are you?  any smart, and mature girl, would see through his lies... don't get punk ...your getting punked!! .... somehow?  Keep telling yourself that...  are you immature?

"omg.. blah... blah... blah... you got punked!  take it like a real woman.... hello, you got punked! now whose fault is that?  go to the mirror and ask yourself that question...  because it's an easy question to answer, that's for sure."

"getting caught??  Really??  you sound like a very immature little girl... you're being a tattle-tale... so if you don't get things your way, do you throw a little fit?  if he mistakenly text you, then get over it.  doesn't mean that he's thinking about you.  you just stated that,  he mistakenly text you..... right?  ok..... move on"

"looks like a fool??  gambles? again, this is a one-sided story.  how do we know if, the OP's wife even feels, thinks, or even cares what her husband is doing?  you're a tattletale ... act mature (little tattletale), and live without being a rat!"

"straight up... you really think she's looking like a dumbass, right now?  who posted this online? not the OP's wife... so, did you figure out who's the dumbass yet? posting this online can, maybe..... make....   you look like a dumbass! did I answer your question, or, more like, I think, you answered your own question..."

quote: 《I now deal with my own sufferings and realize I deserved all of this to a point.  But I went all in and trusted a scumbag who claimed to be a man in integrity yet would have never confessed.》

It was necessary.?? do you know what's funny?  in the end, you answered your own question? with an answer... lol ... do you know how?"

(By stating this)

"You deserved whatever you got because, like you said, you trusted this scumbag, why,  I think because you're too immature, two actually realize (what happened), that all this time (acting like a tattle-tale), you got easily manipulated!!!  wow.. don't you feel dumb now..."

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

23K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +58|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..