It is what it is

I cheated on my husband

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 5:15 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-10

It's not as pleasurable as one would think looking back.  The hurt and pain I suffered being with the man I cheated with was extreme.  The moments of enjoyment fade away easily but the memories of what transpired and what I endured will never be forgotten.  Knowing he would never come clean and possible continue his search yet again whether married or currently cheating or both, I stepped up.  To know a man who blindsides me three times with stories of guilt then manipulating me back in somehow, then meets up with an ex gf from twenty years ago who both get caught at a bar by her own 13 year old son, then signs back on ti an affair site only to mistakenly message me there as I'm texting him at the same time!  It was important his wife know all of it.  Why should she continue to look like a fool while he gambled, stays overnight at MS in free rooms, parties with buddies all the time.  I have no guilt opening her fucking eyes.  If she continues to be a dumbass then good luck.  I now deal with my own sufferings and realize I deserved all of this to a point.  But I went all in and trusted a scumbag who claimed to be a man in integrity yet would have never confessed.  It was necessary

Thursday, February 11, 2016 11:03 PM

Wow, you're incredibly stupid. I hope you both die in a fire.

Monday, April 18, 2016 8:25 PM

"Lets begin, it sounds to me... is that maybe you probably cheated on someone as well,  back then....  right? Why else would you be suffering, or holding on to some kind of guilt?  So can we say that you were also cheating on your BF back then? because the guilt isn't for this guy...?  obviously, he (MM), doesn't care or like you."

"So at first, it was really nice to sneak (felt alive), around behind BF's back, right? I take it that either, your boyfriend caught you (found out), or you ended things with him because you didn't want him to suffer (his guilt), while all this time, he has you on this pedestal of his.  You can't bear to hurt him (awesome guy), so you leave knowing that this guy you're cheating with treats you horrible (nothing like your BF), but still, why did you remain letting him take advantage of you, back then?  You were vulnerable (really selfish and immature - if you ask me), whatever! It sucks looking in the mirror with all that guilt, huh.  It seems like you want to change but, tell me.... why haven't you? but keep in mind people, this is a one-sided story.  what if this married guy (loser), was doing everything and possibly trying (to stay away), to avoid this woman? Remember, this is still a one-sided story from this female, that's posting? correct?

"come on... why would you be worried about him confessing, or cheating? he dumped you (like nothing), treat you like poop (like a nobody), and your now pissed?... forget about him! worry about yourself and make mends (with ur BF),  if needed to.  or.... or.... with yourself.... before moving on with anyone else.... really... learn to love yourself first.  Stop, being so revengeful."

"Manipulation... is a word... you better learn and not forget..... it's meaning.... ok"  Stories of guilt?  are you getting offended? because to me, it seems like your dumb enough, to listen to these stories, (more like lies).. now he manipulates you?  for real, how old are you?  any smart, and mature girl, would see through his lies... don't get punk ...your getting punked!! .... somehow?  Keep telling yourself that...  are you immature?

"omg.. blah... blah... blah... you got punked!  take it like a real woman.... hello, you got punked! now whose fault is that?  go to the mirror and ask yourself that question...  because it's an easy question to answer, that's for sure."

"getting caught??  Really??  you sound like a very immature little girl... you're being a tattle-tale... so if you don't get things your way, do you throw a little fit?  if he mistakenly text you, then get over it.  doesn't mean that he's thinking about you.  you just stated that,  he mistakenly text you..... right?  ok..... move on"

"looks like a fool??  gambles? again, this is a one-sided story.  how do we know if, the OP's wife even feels, thinks, or even cares what her husband is doing?  you're a tattletale ... act mature (little tattletale), and live without being a rat!"

"straight up... you really think she's looking like a dumbass, right now?  who posted this online? not the OP's wife... so, did you figure out who's the dumbass yet? posting this online can, maybe..... make....   you look like a dumbass! did I answer your question, or, more like, I think, you answered your own question..."

quote: 《I now deal with my own sufferings and realize I deserved all of this to a point.  But I went all in and trusted a scumbag who claimed to be a man in integrity yet would have never confessed.》

It was necessary.?? do you know what's funny?  in the end, you answered your own question? with an answer... lol ... do you know how?"

(By stating this)

"You deserved whatever you got because, like you said, you trusted this scumbag, why,  I think because you're too immature, two actually realize (what happened), that all this time (acting like a tattle-tale), you got easily manipulated!!!  wow.. don't you feel dumb now..."

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +35|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +108|-46
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +30|-14
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...