http://titleramning.site/bicalutamid-titler.jsp, http://erstatningformave.site/erstatning-for-dulcolax.htm, http://audslatapotek.site/mebendazol-udslæt.asp, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-amitriptylin, http://erstatningformave.site/erstatning-for-tolterodin.htm,

It Was A One Time Thing

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:18 PM by Guest Rating: +11|-7

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years, we met my senior year of high school and we've been together ever since. We are the best of friends and we can't get enough of each other. We of course argue sometimes but we always work through it and he's very understanding of my emotions. We finally moved in together about a year ago and things were going good until I lost my job. I found a new job after about a month but we still fell behind in bills, which put alot of stress on both of us. Lately we've been arguing a little more, we still always work it out. While working at my new job I met someone and he was just a friend, he would just say hey to me and maybe come and make small talk but nothing else. Well I ending up leaving my new job but on my last day my friend from work asked me for my number. He ended up texting me the next day telling me that he thinks I'm pretty and whatever, long story short we ended up having sex. I completely regret it and I wish I had the courage to tell him. It was a one time thing and never want to be with anyone else. I honestly just think I was just suprised to know that other men still find me attractive. I know I probably sound like a horrible person but I truly do love him, hes everything that I've ever wanted in a guy. I feel the need to tell him just because I would want him to tell me if he messed up. I'm scared that he will leave me if I tell him though, but the guilt is killing me. I'm not sure I can live with my secret but I'm not sure I could live with myself if I told him because I know it will break his heart. I've never cheated on anyone before this and it's breaking my heart every time I look at him.

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:49 PM
J

He most liley has a feeling already if you are showing signs - Guys do know that stuff when you put in our face. My GF cheated on me 1 year ago , I must say always kinda the same story - it just happened or someone showed attention. There is an issue in your realtionship as with mine at the time. I did break it off with my GF as it hurt to much knowing the facts ( guys are touchy with sex things - not good enough , do not measure up, etc.... ). I wish I could offer encouragement but most likley he will break it off with you. You will need to tell him. Your action ( sleeping with this guy ) was a choice and decision you made with full knowledge of the what could happen....Sorry....

Monday, May 1, 2017 6:37 PM
J

How is it going - any update ?

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..