http://markenavnog.website/norethisteron-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lidocain-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tolterodin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/doxycyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clozapin-mærke-navn.shtml,

It Was A One Time Thing

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:18 PM by Guest Rating: +22|-10

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years, we met my senior year of high school and we've been together ever since. We are the best of friends and we can't get enough of each other. We of course argue sometimes but we always work through it and he's very understanding of my emotions. We finally moved in together about a year ago and things were going good until I lost my job. I found a new job after about a month but we still fell behind in bills, which put alot of stress on both of us. Lately we've been arguing a little more, we still always work it out. While working at my new job I met someone and he was just a friend, he would just say hey to me and maybe come and make small talk but nothing else. Well I ending up leaving my new job but on my last day my friend from work asked me for my number. He ended up texting me the next day telling me that he thinks I'm pretty and whatever, long story short we ended up having sex. I completely regret it and I wish I had the courage to tell him. It was a one time thing and never want to be with anyone else. I honestly just think I was just suprised to know that other men still find me attractive. I know I probably sound like a horrible person but I truly do love him, hes everything that I've ever wanted in a guy. I feel the need to tell him just because I would want him to tell me if he messed up. I'm scared that he will leave me if I tell him though, but the guilt is killing me. I'm not sure I can live with my secret but I'm not sure I could live with myself if I told him because I know it will break his heart. I've never cheated on anyone before this and it's breaking my heart every time I look at him.

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:49 PM
J

He most liley has a feeling already if you are showing signs - Guys do know that stuff when you put in our face. My GF cheated on me 1 year ago , I must say always kinda the same story - it just happened or someone showed attention. There is an issue in your realtionship as with mine at the time. I did break it off with my GF as it hurt to much knowing the facts ( guys are touchy with sex things - not good enough , do not measure up, etc.... ). I wish I could offer encouragement but most likley he will break it off with you. You will need to tell him. Your action ( sleeping with this guy ) was a choice and decision you made with full knowledge of the what could happen....Sorry....

Monday, May 1, 2017 6:37 PM
J

How is it going - any update ?

Sunday, June 11, 2017 10:04 AM
Zach

Tell him. Its torcher for you and him if you dont tell him

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..