Its been a secret for 15yrs

I cheated on my wife

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:04 PM by Keith Rating: +55|-23

So this has been something I've been keeping from my wife and a friend of mine. Me and my friend's wife have been casually hooking up for years. Me and her started out as just friends back before I was married. My buddy always has events (parties, poker night, or watching sports) going on at his place regular guy stuff. The kind of stuff that bores the hell out of me but I always go because its the only time all the guys get together. During all of these events I always leave the guys for awhile and talk to his wife very innocent conversations but then over time things would gradually get flirty in a playful way. This one night everyone was in the basement watching the game and I go up to find her she was in the bedroom watching tv, so I sit on the bed with her. As time goes on I kick my shoes off and get on the bed with her. On the television a sex scene came on (it was basic cable nothing hardcore) so we are just quiet watching and I start to get hard I didn't want her to notice it so I go to adjust my pants but this caused her to look my way and she starts to smile. I felt awkward so I tried to ease the tension by talking so we started talking about the sex scene. Nothing happened that night but from then on we would talk about sex not all the time but occasionally we'd hang out talk about our sex experience share stories. Fast forward couple months we're at my house wife is away and we're drinking wine we've started getting really comfortable with each other at this point being able to touch each other without anything else I had my hand on her butt and she's got her hand on my dick. She asks to see my dick so I pulled it out for her she starts to play with it a little. This continues for awhile so for months we're playing with each other until the night her and my friend have a fight I go to comfort her and we end up have sex and we keep having sex we'd have sex almost everyday for weeks. Then comes my wedding and honeymoon. I ended up getting my wife pregnant on our honeymoon and when my friends wife heard the news she was all over me and I ended up cumming inside of her and she got pregnant. So now both of the girls are 15 years old best friends that have no idea they're sisters.

Its a lot more to the story but that's the major points for the full story or if you havsd questions you can message me on kik

Kik: Keithboredandmarried

Tags: Children from Another Man;

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:22 PM
Fuck u

ur dumb as hell

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:13 PM

Why am I dumb?

Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:48 AM
me 101

wait until your bubby fine out ,,,he tell your wife ,,do you think of child support aliomny and house payment ,,no you didn't you think with the head between your legs,,,

Thursday, November 12, 2015 5:12 AM

Thursday, November 12, 2015 5:36 AM

Your a fucken sneaky weasel if I was your friend I would break all your fucken teeth you looser. That's what you get for cheating. Your friend should fuck your wife if he hasn't already and blow his load in her then you ALL can have a great big family together.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 5:48 AM

So what are you an Internet tough guy please you wouldn't do anything to me

Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:06 AM

if i was your so called friend you bet i would if i found out looser.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:14 AM

Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:32 PM

It seems that people are not admitting to themselves that people are human.  Things happen.  However, things shouldn't continue to happen especially in the type of relationship that your families share.  Usually I would say that it's not the sex that is the bad thing it is just the manifestation of the sneaking, lying, and betrayal.  In this situation - I am concerned for your daughters.  How are they going to feel when the truth is revealed?  The daughter that doesn't live with you may feel like she wasn't special enough for you too "want" her enough to admit that you are her dad and that could be damaging.  They will find out.

Everything done in the dark will come to light...

P.S. I have never cheated so please know that I am not condoning this behavior - just adding my two cents

Saturday, November 21, 2015 8:16 AM

Some very strong opinions here. But the "You Don't Know Untill You Walk A Mile In His Shoes" kind of applies here. So you two have been having sex for over 15 years and have not been caught. WOW! That's hard to swallow. But I digress.

Anyhow, no reason to tell anyone. The fact that the girls are sisters will most likely never come to light, and their relationship is BFF, so the sister thing is there. I think you have dodged a bullit here but the law of averages will kick in eventually and you will be caught over something stupid you said or did. Never let your guard down pal.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 12:50 AM

I don't judge and I think this is hot and funny ass all hell. I've seen way too much shit in my life and this doesn't surprise me. I'm not a swinger but my buddy and his wife are and I have shared women, including his wife, quite often. Nothing surprises me. If I had a wife I wouldn't want my buddy fucking her but I respect the fact he tells me if I get married that he'd fuck my wife behind my back. Lol that's friendship

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 4:59 PM

don't let the name confuse you I'm a guy. You need to Confess your sin first to your wife. your  daughters need to know they are sisters. Even if it means the end of your happiness. You don't matter no more they do. If you have love for theses people you will tell them the truth. Any boy can stick a dick in a pussy but only a real man except his responsibility  and fess up no matter what the consequences. If you loose your wife you deserve it. Not judging or putting you down but what you did is horribl. Imagine your friend was fucking your wife for years. how will you feel.

Monday, December 28, 2015 2:02 PM

I happen to cheat  on your dauther with her sister ops ! ( hhh I love this website Stories !!)

Friday, January 1, 2016 8:22 AM

If he were to confess his sin, it would do more damage then good.  Wtf Is wrong with you?  It would rip two families apart.  Be smart and carry on.

Monday, February 22, 2016 11:06 PM

Wow ppl actually condone this fuck load of bullshit....I hope ur buddy gets ur wife pregnant an she passes the child on to u as ur own an I hope u do not know until your daughters know that they are creepy of u to watch them be friends and even write about it...when ur daughter marries I hope its to a freak show like u ...who would do the same thing to her as u did to her mother ....scumb of the earth

Monday, February 29, 2016 6:27 PM

Nice story ... even this is real story, you have told your wife and your daughter ... family fall apart you have to face it.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:14 AM

Got your cake and eating i too!  You lucky dog!  Still screwing them both too?!  Some guys get all the luck.  You should coax your wife into her husbands arms then all would be perfect for all.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:20 PM

Thats hot

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:16 AM

I would straight up kill you! Even if I was a friend, casual neighbour or whatever. You would dissapear, your daughters would dissapear, only two people will survive. I wish a motherfucker would.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 7:36 AM
Real Man from Michigan

wonderful story.  I hope all works out with you and your loved ones.  Take care and God bless!

Sunday, June 19, 2016 9:46 PM

Anti climax ! Your friend has been sleeping with your wife and your wife had his kid. Now all is even.

Friday, July 22, 2016 11:28 PM

U can't even lie properly. Its ur fantasy.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 1:42 PM

Maybe his friend should fuck his wife more and his buddy wouldnt have too

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:33 AM

Fuck yeah you legend!!! I got my wife pregnant recently, and I wish I could knock her hot sister up too all in secret!

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +34|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +105|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +29|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...