It's not cheating but it feels like it

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:07 AM by X Rating: +13|-13

Me and my wife have been married for little over a year, 7/18/16 was our one year. We broke up in late to mid April. Since the break up she has slept with three man. The break up was all her decision. She said some crap about needing to figure herself out. But all she is doing is having sex with every guy she can. We are still married, we gave vows to each. She can at least wait into the divorce, which is this Friday. I want to be able to move on. But I feel I starting to build a hate for her, with each new guy she has sex with. I still love her making things worst.

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 21, 2016 2:25 PM

Let her to go ,, she will stuck in the slut category and you will move on ,, let her to suffer and you get ride of her you deserve better than her

Sunday, August 21, 2016 2:55 PM

If she us still married  to  you then it's cheating .

Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:35 PM
ALF

News flash kid, screwing around while still married is cheating.  I dare say that your soon-to-be-ex has some major character flaws.  She decided on the break solely so she could go screw around.  Take this as a blessing.  You were actually with her less than a year, and she won't be around to screw up the rest of your life.  Move on and never look back.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 5:22 PM

I'm surprised you were unable to tell that she is a whore before you married her. Now that you see that she is the one, be happy she will be fuck out of your life in few days.

Monday, August 22, 2016 3:05 AM
Survivor

she is awhore all she did she was hiding or she postboned her sexual activities

Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:34 PM
Randy Snacker

What's with all the misogyny from the commenters? Life not going your guys' way?

Seriously though, if she broke up with you, there must be a reason. To go through with a divorce rather than just cheating on you would be kind of an extreme way just to get her rocks off.  I know women get extremely horny around their mid 30's and want a lot of sex, but if that's the case then discussions with your significant other should be the next step. Leaving a spouse for sex generally means that the person was  also unhappy with other aspects of their current relationship. If it was just about the sex, this can often be remedied through open communication and perhaps some couples' counselling.

As for what she is doing with her life now, it's sad to say, but you don't really get to tell her what to do. The best you can do is try and let her know how her behaviour makes you feel and if she doesn't care, then cut off communication with her. How are you finding out what she is doing or who she is seeing? Ignorance is bliss my friend.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:42 PM

Hey what's with the blue  balls Randy snacker not getting  any at home. Guys are talking  like guys because that's how we express ourselves.

The bitch left to find herself. Classic case of the grass is greener  on the other side so I'm going to leave and get fucked by 3 men. Why couldn't  she find herself  before she made a commitment. What is she a teenager.  Get the fuck out of here. There is nothing to fix. She will be back when she notice the grass is brown from all the shit that's out there. And cry for forgiveness. We sound misogynistic  maybe but it's because we carry balls. Things are goung great in my life  and I'm very please with the women God has bless me with but you call shit out for WHAT  it is. If it would have been a gender flip he would be called a slut bitck, whore also. Fucking feminist  males.

Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:36 PM

You're being cuckolded!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:24 PM
Bravo

For some people 'being married' is a different thing from 'wanting to be married'. By that I mean that on one hand, checking off the 'life event' of getting a wife or husband is something people want on their resume/CV. But it's a different world from actually wanting everything that comes with it - the real world relationship with all its ups and downs, the responsibilities, the obligations, the fact that your marriage extends beyond just you two - friends, family, extended family, even you job, insurance.. it's a big, big world that some people don't care to actually be part of or maintain.

Once a person like this 'acquires' you as a spouse, it's a little like someone who always thought the image of owning a dog would be really cute - pictures of walks with the dog on a leash, licking your face, snuggling at your feet in bed. But then they get a dog, and there's piss and shit on the floor, training, chewed furniture, and suddenly the dog is left in the back yard, barking and neglected. The person would give up the dog, except that would make them a bad owner and look really bad.. so they let it just be a 'dog owner' ont he checklist.

Don't let yorself be that dog.

Saturday, September 17, 2016 3:26 PM
TheBestAdvice

Sorry to break it to you, but once she tells you she wants a divorce and she moves out her life is her's to live as she wants. That's call being separated. All the guys bashing her are either very immature or just hate women. You need to move on.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

10K
Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..