http://opskriftogvit.site/novynette-opskrift.shtml, http://amarkenavn.site/anastrozol-mærke-navn.jsp, http://immunitetmedicin.site/capecitabin-immunitet.asp, http://erstatningformave.site/erstatning-for-imacillin.htm, http://gravidopkastning.site/anastrozol-gravid.shtml,

Its the first time I cheat on my boyfriend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:18 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-11

Hi so I am not happy about the cheating situation. Actually, my boyfriend and I had a suck anniversary... there's a guy who is my friend. He and I chatted on Skype. He asked me that he want to see my breast and vagina. I told him that I have a boyfriend and I don't want to make him feel so upset. He's like just keep a secret between us. Do you trust me?.....  so then he gave me a puppy eyes. I rejected it when I said no a lot. He's like please,  it's a one time. I accepted to do it what he says. I showed him my vagina and breast then he cummed which he mastbruated.  He like me because I'm more fresh and my body is clean than the whole girls... but I feel so bad... don't accuse me of this its the guy's fault for wanted me to do it . Im not a slut whore. I dont want to sex with him. My boyfriend and I preparred marriage soon. I have to wait until I tell my boyfriend about my secret when I am married, because I dont want to ruin our relationship.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Monday, June 6, 2016 2:03 PM

Why couldn't you just block him, if my gf did the same thing I would break up without even questioning, tell the situation to your bf because if he learns from somewhere else it won't be good for you

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

agreed tell him before he learns from someone else. now this guy has something to hold over you and he may tell your boyfriend if you do not have sex with him. tell your boyfriend asap.

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 10:18 PM

what if the guy has taken a on screen video of your show and posts on the net.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +18|-11
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +25|-4
2051
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..