http://udenreceptgravid.site/antepsin-uden-recept.shtml, http://pillerdanmark.site/primidon-piller.jsp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-itraconazol.asp, http://kobproducent.site/køb-furosemid.cgi, http://prisordenonline.site/vareniclin-pris.html,

Its the first time I cheat on my boyfriend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:18 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-11

Hi so I am not happy about the cheating situation. Actually, my boyfriend and I had a suck anniversary... there's a guy who is my friend. He and I chatted on Skype. He asked me that he want to see my breast and vagina. I told him that I have a boyfriend and I don't want to make him feel so upset. He's like just keep a secret between us. Do you trust me?.....  so then he gave me a puppy eyes. I rejected it when I said no a lot. He's like please,  it's a one time. I accepted to do it what he says. I showed him my vagina and breast then he cummed which he mastbruated.  He like me because I'm more fresh and my body is clean than the whole girls... but I feel so bad... don't accuse me of this its the guy's fault for wanted me to do it . Im not a slut whore. I dont want to sex with him. My boyfriend and I preparred marriage soon. I have to wait until I tell my boyfriend about my secret when I am married, because I dont want to ruin our relationship.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Monday, June 6, 2016 2:03 PM

Why couldn't you just block him, if my gf did the same thing I would break up without even questioning, tell the situation to your bf because if he learns from somewhere else it won't be good for you

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

agreed tell him before he learns from someone else. now this guy has something to hold over you and he may tell your boyfriend if you do not have sex with him. tell your boyfriend asap.

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 10:18 PM

what if the guy has taken a on screen video of your show and posts on the net.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..