Its the first time I cheat on my boyfriend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:18 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-11

Hi so I am not happy about the cheating situation. Actually, my boyfriend and I had a suck anniversary... there's a guy who is my friend. He and I chatted on Skype. He asked me that he want to see my breast and vagina. I told him that I have a boyfriend and I don't want to make him feel so upset. He's like just keep a secret between us. Do you trust me?.....  so then he gave me a puppy eyes. I rejected it when I said no a lot. He's like please,  it's a one time. I accepted to do it what he says. I showed him my vagina and breast then he cummed which he mastbruated.  He like me because I'm more fresh and my body is clean than the whole girls... but I feel so bad... don't accuse me of this its the guy's fault for wanted me to do it . Im not a slut whore. I dont want to sex with him. My boyfriend and I preparred marriage soon. I have to wait until I tell my boyfriend about my secret when I am married, because I dont want to ruin our relationship.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Monday, June 6, 2016 2:03 PM

Why couldn't you just block him, if my gf did the same thing I would break up without even questioning, tell the situation to your bf because if he learns from somewhere else it won't be good for you

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

agreed tell him before he learns from someone else. now this guy has something to hold over you and he may tell your boyfriend if you do not have sex with him. tell your boyfriend asap.

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 10:18 PM

what if the guy has taken a on screen video of your show and posts on the net.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

13K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

20K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

21K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..