http://markenavnog.website/venlafaxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clarityn-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/saroten-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fluconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imacillin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Its the first time I cheat on my boyfriend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, June 6, 2016 12:18 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-11

Hi so I am not happy about the cheating situation. Actually, my boyfriend and I had a suck anniversary... there's a guy who is my friend. He and I chatted on Skype. He asked me that he want to see my breast and vagina. I told him that I have a boyfriend and I don't want to make him feel so upset. He's like just keep a secret between us. Do you trust me?.....  so then he gave me a puppy eyes. I rejected it when I said no a lot. He's like please,  it's a one time. I accepted to do it what he says. I showed him my vagina and breast then he cummed which he mastbruated.  He like me because I'm more fresh and my body is clean than the whole girls... but I feel so bad... don't accuse me of this its the guy's fault for wanted me to do it . Im not a slut whore. I dont want to sex with him. My boyfriend and I preparred marriage soon. I have to wait until I tell my boyfriend about my secret when I am married, because I dont want to ruin our relationship.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Monday, June 6, 2016 2:03 PM

Why couldn't you just block him, if my gf did the same thing I would break up without even questioning, tell the situation to your bf because if he learns from somewhere else it won't be good for you

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

agreed tell him before he learns from someone else. now this guy has something to hold over you and he may tell your boyfriend if you do not have sex with him. tell your boyfriend asap.

Monday, June 6, 2016 4:36 PM

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:40 PM

You dumb ass hell !

Monday, June 6, 2016 10:18 PM

what if the guy has taken a on screen video of your show and posts on the net.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +414|-129
25K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +85|-32
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..