http://priserstatningfor.site/antepsin-gravid.aspx, http://ogsportmarkenavn.site/itraconazol-københavn.php, http://prishvader.site/ketoconazol-pris.jsp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-marevan.asp, http://ogrygning.site/metronidazol-og-rygning.asp,

It's too much fun...

I cheated on my wife

Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:38 AM by Guest Rating: +9|-10

I have been cheating on my wife for a while now. I'm not really a good candidate for marriage. The idea of only being with one woman for the rest of my life has very limited appeal. Affair sex however is addicting. There's no shortage of potential partners and the sex is insanely incredible.

It's also something you get better at with time, it becomes easier and easier, the guilt goes away completely. My current playmate is a tight and fit toned Mormon wife. I am her second man and after 20 years of marriage she is insatiable. Her passion and desire to fuck are almost scary.

I have wondered what makes affair sex so good? Is it the fact you are doing something you shouldn't be? Receiving and giving pleasure to another mans wife, a dominance thing? Or is it something else? The women I have been with also seem to have no sense of shame or guilt, they believe it is their right to be sexual and enjoy fantastic sex which makes them feel like a woman.

I don't see any harm in adultry. Most people seem to benefit.

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:52 AM

Are you stupid.? Don't  answer that  was a dumb question. So no one gets hurts. OK give it time asshole.

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:41 AM

Let's see how you feel about adultery when you catch wife being banged by a big black dick

Sunday, May 29, 2016 11:53 PM

I agree with you. Affair sex feels so good. There is no harm in adultry as both of you enjoyed each other. Have more fun!

Sunday, June 5, 2016 1:55 PM

you are a selfish prick. no one benefits, please tell me how your life has benefitted at all. You have to sneak around and risk destroying your and someone elses family get your rocks off with someone else. I guarnetee you talk to the women you are no longer with and I assure you they would regret ever being with you. you are an idiot and I sincerely hope you do not have any children. If you dont want to have sex with just one person, why did you get married and why dont you get divorced?

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..