http://aomkostningertil.site/omkostninger-til-itraconazol.asp, http://diarreopskrift.site/atomoxetin-diarré.aspx, http://gastritistitler.site/naltrexon-gastritis.php, http://gravidopkastning.site/vagifem-gravid.shtml, http://apotekdiarre.site/metronidazol-apotek.aspx,

It's too much fun...

I cheated on my wife

Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:38 AM by Guest Rating: +9|-10

I have been cheating on my wife for a while now. I'm not really a good candidate for marriage. The idea of only being with one woman for the rest of my life has very limited appeal. Affair sex however is addicting. There's no shortage of potential partners and the sex is insanely incredible.

It's also something you get better at with time, it becomes easier and easier, the guilt goes away completely. My current playmate is a tight and fit toned Mormon wife. I am her second man and after 20 years of marriage she is insatiable. Her passion and desire to fuck are almost scary.

I have wondered what makes affair sex so good? Is it the fact you are doing something you shouldn't be? Receiving and giving pleasure to another mans wife, a dominance thing? Or is it something else? The women I have been with also seem to have no sense of shame or guilt, they believe it is their right to be sexual and enjoy fantastic sex which makes them feel like a woman.

I don't see any harm in adultry. Most people seem to benefit.

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:52 AM

Are you stupid.? Don't  answer that  was a dumb question. So no one gets hurts. OK give it time asshole.

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:41 AM

Let's see how you feel about adultery when you catch wife being banged by a big black dick

Sunday, May 29, 2016 11:53 PM

I agree with you. Affair sex feels so good. There is no harm in adultry as both of you enjoyed each other. Have more fun!

Sunday, June 5, 2016 1:55 PM

you are a selfish prick. no one benefits, please tell me how your life has benefitted at all. You have to sneak around and risk destroying your and someone elses family get your rocks off with someone else. I guarnetee you talk to the women you are no longer with and I assure you they would regret ever being with you. you are an idiot and I sincerely hope you do not have any children. If you dont want to have sex with just one person, why did you get married and why dont you get divorced?

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
1969
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +18|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..