http://markenavnog.website/perilax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clomipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/sildenafil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/bromocriptin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/toilax-mærke-navn.shtml,

It's too much fun...

I cheated on my wife

Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:38 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-10

I have been cheating on my wife for a while now. I'm not really a good candidate for marriage. The idea of only being with one woman for the rest of my life has very limited appeal. Affair sex however is addicting. There's no shortage of potential partners and the sex is insanely incredible.

It's also something you get better at with time, it becomes easier and easier, the guilt goes away completely. My current playmate is a tight and fit toned Mormon wife. I am her second man and after 20 years of marriage she is insatiable. Her passion and desire to fuck are almost scary.

I have wondered what makes affair sex so good? Is it the fact you are doing something you shouldn't be? Receiving and giving pleasure to another mans wife, a dominance thing? Or is it something else? The women I have been with also seem to have no sense of shame or guilt, they believe it is their right to be sexual and enjoy fantastic sex which makes them feel like a woman.

I don't see any harm in adultry. Most people seem to benefit.

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:52 AM

Are you stupid.? Don't  answer that  was a dumb question. So no one gets hurts. OK give it time asshole.

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:41 AM

Let's see how you feel about adultery when you catch wife being banged by a big black dick

Sunday, May 29, 2016 11:53 PM

I agree with you. Affair sex feels so good. There is no harm in adultry as both of you enjoyed each other. Have more fun!

Sunday, June 5, 2016 1:55 PM

you are a selfish prick. no one benefits, please tell me how your life has benefitted at all. You have to sneak around and risk destroying your and someone elses family get your rocks off with someone else. I guarnetee you talk to the women you are no longer with and I assure you they would regret ever being with you. you are an idiot and I sincerely hope you do not have any children. If you dont want to have sex with just one person, why did you get married and why dont you get divorced?

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +226|-67
13K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +47|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..