I've become a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, March 2, 2017 6:48 PM by T.Boo Rating: +41|-30

I've been with my partner for over 20 years.  We are happy - ISH!!  Started great then the rot set in.  I have spoken to him, argued with him, threatened to leave......but nothing has changed!  He thinks we are fine.......we are not!  We do not sleep in the same bed - his choice, not mine.  We no longer have sex, again, his choice not mine.  We last had sex about 5 years ago and for 5 years before that it was a handful of times.  The first 10 years were great! But then he stopped paying me attention, the arguing started and then the insults - calling me fat, lazy, a waste of space......it was endless.  But i love him, so stay and put up with it!

I started a new job a few years ago, went out one night with my colleagues and one thing led to another - i went back to the office after everyone else had left and had drunken sex with the boss.  Nothing happened again - for about a year.  We carried on working as normal, as if nothing had ever happened.  However, for the last 2 years we have been having sex about 2 to 3 times a month, always in the office when no one else is around.  We flirt endlessly on the phone and talk everyday.  He pays me attention, gives me compliments, and finds me very attractive (his words).  Our work relationship has not changed - he is the boss and i the employee.  No one else knows about this!

The problem is.........he is also in a relationship and is getting married this year!  Neither of us will leave our partners, but we can't help ourselves when together.  We can't keep our hands off each other some days - others is a normal working day where the thought of having sex with him doesn't come into the equation.

I feel so bad for my partner as i know he loves me, but he wont change as he thinks everything is fine........no matter how many times i tell him it is not!

I love the attention, the sex is great, the flirting is such a turn on and more importantly, we seem to have a connection!

Before anyone asks - no, i do not feel guilty for his other half - she cheated on her first husband with my boss (she is not all innicent and sweet) - if he was totally happy at home with her he would not be looking for sex (or anything else) with me.

Where do i go from here - i really don't know!

Comments

Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:01 AM
Mr2Kinky

enjoy fulfilling that urge. Ur Ms should get his shot together. And his woman must not be doing something right. Keep Fucking ur boss as long as you can.. job security

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:07 AM

Yiu should leave your boyfriend. Trust me, he is worse than you are, and I don't know anything about either of you.

Friday, March 10, 2017 6:28 PM

Well, I do not see neither a relationship nor a bf. He is insulting you, he is not sleeping with you, he stopped paying attention to you. Ask yourself why cant you cut ties with a person you no longer can share anything at all. In long term relationships, couples force themselves to have the same excitement in the first years. Or sometimes people evolve and change in time and they cant recognize eachother anymore. Just because you spent long enough with him, does not mean you can not start over. I feel like you should let go of your boss as well. Your bf surely deserves but what about the girl he is about to get married. It would have been such a mess if she finds out. Karma exists and it hits hard. I suggest you to rest your mind for a while until Mr. Right comes around.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..