http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amlodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metronidazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imurel-mærke-navn.shtml,

I've become a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, March 2, 2017 6:48 PM by T.Boo Rating: +62|-43

I've been with my partner for over 20 years.  We are happy - ISH!!  Started great then the rot set in.  I have spoken to him, argued with him, threatened to leave......but nothing has changed!  He thinks we are fine.......we are not!  We do not sleep in the same bed - his choice, not mine.  We no longer have sex, again, his choice not mine.  We last had sex about 5 years ago and for 5 years before that it was a handful of times.  The first 10 years were great! But then he stopped paying me attention, the arguing started and then the insults - calling me fat, lazy, a waste of space......it was endless.  But i love him, so stay and put up with it!

I started a new job a few years ago, went out one night with my colleagues and one thing led to another - i went back to the office after everyone else had left and had drunken sex with the boss.  Nothing happened again - for about a year.  We carried on working as normal, as if nothing had ever happened.  However, for the last 2 years we have been having sex about 2 to 3 times a month, always in the office when no one else is around.  We flirt endlessly on the phone and talk everyday.  He pays me attention, gives me compliments, and finds me very attractive (his words).  Our work relationship has not changed - he is the boss and i the employee.  No one else knows about this!

The problem is.........he is also in a relationship and is getting married this year!  Neither of us will leave our partners, but we can't help ourselves when together.  We can't keep our hands off each other some days - others is a normal working day where the thought of having sex with him doesn't come into the equation.

I feel so bad for my partner as i know he loves me, but he wont change as he thinks everything is fine........no matter how many times i tell him it is not!

I love the attention, the sex is great, the flirting is such a turn on and more importantly, we seem to have a connection!

Before anyone asks - no, i do not feel guilty for his other half - she cheated on her first husband with my boss (she is not all innicent and sweet) - if he was totally happy at home with her he would not be looking for sex (or anything else) with me.

Where do i go from here - i really don't know!

Comments

Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:01 AM
Mr2Kinky

enjoy fulfilling that urge. Ur Ms should get his shot together. And his woman must not be doing something right. Keep Fucking ur boss as long as you can.. job security

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:07 AM

Yiu should leave your boyfriend. Trust me, he is worse than you are, and I don't know anything about either of you.

Friday, March 10, 2017 6:28 PM

Well, I do not see neither a relationship nor a bf. He is insulting you, he is not sleeping with you, he stopped paying attention to you. Ask yourself why cant you cut ties with a person you no longer can share anything at all. In long term relationships, couples force themselves to have the same excitement in the first years. Or sometimes people evolve and change in time and they cant recognize eachother anymore. Just because you spent long enough with him, does not mean you can not start over. I feel like you should let go of your boss as well. Your bf surely deserves but what about the girl he is about to get married. It would have been such a mess if she finds out. Karma exists and it hits hard. I suggest you to rest your mind for a while until Mr. Right comes around.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..