http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amlodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metronidazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imurel-mærke-navn.shtml,

I've become a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, March 2, 2017 6:48 PM by T.Boo Rating: +59|-41

I've been with my partner for over 20 years.  We are happy - ISH!!  Started great then the rot set in.  I have spoken to him, argued with him, threatened to leave......but nothing has changed!  He thinks we are fine.......we are not!  We do not sleep in the same bed - his choice, not mine.  We no longer have sex, again, his choice not mine.  We last had sex about 5 years ago and for 5 years before that it was a handful of times.  The first 10 years were great! But then he stopped paying me attention, the arguing started and then the insults - calling me fat, lazy, a waste of space......it was endless.  But i love him, so stay and put up with it!

I started a new job a few years ago, went out one night with my colleagues and one thing led to another - i went back to the office after everyone else had left and had drunken sex with the boss.  Nothing happened again - for about a year.  We carried on working as normal, as if nothing had ever happened.  However, for the last 2 years we have been having sex about 2 to 3 times a month, always in the office when no one else is around.  We flirt endlessly on the phone and talk everyday.  He pays me attention, gives me compliments, and finds me very attractive (his words).  Our work relationship has not changed - he is the boss and i the employee.  No one else knows about this!

The problem is.........he is also in a relationship and is getting married this year!  Neither of us will leave our partners, but we can't help ourselves when together.  We can't keep our hands off each other some days - others is a normal working day where the thought of having sex with him doesn't come into the equation.

I feel so bad for my partner as i know he loves me, but he wont change as he thinks everything is fine........no matter how many times i tell him it is not!

I love the attention, the sex is great, the flirting is such a turn on and more importantly, we seem to have a connection!

Before anyone asks - no, i do not feel guilty for his other half - she cheated on her first husband with my boss (she is not all innicent and sweet) - if he was totally happy at home with her he would not be looking for sex (or anything else) with me.

Where do i go from here - i really don't know!

Comments

Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:01 AM
Mr2Kinky

enjoy fulfilling that urge. Ur Ms should get his shot together. And his woman must not be doing something right. Keep Fucking ur boss as long as you can.. job security

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:07 AM

Yiu should leave your boyfriend. Trust me, he is worse than you are, and I don't know anything about either of you.

Friday, March 10, 2017 6:28 PM

Well, I do not see neither a relationship nor a bf. He is insulting you, he is not sleeping with you, he stopped paying attention to you. Ask yourself why cant you cut ties with a person you no longer can share anything at all. In long term relationships, couples force themselves to have the same excitement in the first years. Or sometimes people evolve and change in time and they cant recognize eachother anymore. Just because you spent long enough with him, does not mean you can not start over. I feel like you should let go of your boss as well. Your bf surely deserves but what about the girl he is about to get married. It would have been such a mess if she finds out. Karma exists and it hits hard. I suggest you to rest your mind for a while until Mr. Right comes around.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..