Just Gotta Accepts What Cums

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, September 16, 2016 4:59 PM by Guest Rating: +107|-32

Not really sure WHY but in almost EVERY CASE - -  high school to my wife  - -  SHE has ended

up cheating on me.  No point in complaining.  I just love listening to her EXPLAIN all the JUICY DETAILS later !!

The fun part is that some of my friends do NOT know that I KNOW that they fucked my wife.  Interesting to watch how they act around me the next day.

Comments

Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:55 AM

How many of your friends and other men have fucked your wife

Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:40 PM
ALF

Classic cuck.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:35 AM

id love to fuck you

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:42 AM

What are you feeling when your wife betrays you? Will you wonder if the kids are yours? Is she out there looking for a better deal?  When she finds another guy who can give her more and leaves you, what then? Do you care about her or your marriage at all? Do you care about your reputation? What is your back story that her slutty behavior is okay with you? Do you have kids? Are you concerned how her behavior will affect them?

Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:35 PM

Why are you even still married?

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:13 AM

YES we are still married and wife keeps doing the same sorta thing.  Now she wants to visit her home town ALONE because her mom's B-Day is coming up next month.

Strange thing for me is WHY I wasn't invited too.  Hmmm.   Bet she's got something cooked up.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..