http://priserstatningfor.site/fexofenadin-gravid.aspx, http://omkostningertil.site/omkostninger-til-ciprofloxacin.jsp, http://apotekforgiftning.site/roaccutan-apotek.asp, http://ogrygning.site/hjertemagnyl-og-rygning.asp, http://udslatforsendelse.site/aciclodan-udslæt.aspx,

Just Gotta Accepts What Cums

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, September 16, 2016 4:59 PM by Guest Rating: +101|-28

Not really sure WHY but in almost EVERY CASE - -  high school to my wife  - -  SHE has ended

up cheating on me.  No point in complaining.  I just love listening to her EXPLAIN all the JUICY DETAILS later !!

The fun part is that some of my friends do NOT know that I KNOW that they fucked my wife.  Interesting to watch how they act around me the next day.

Comments

Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:55 AM

How many of your friends and other men have fucked your wife

Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:40 PM
ALF

Classic cuck.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:35 AM

id love to fuck you

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:42 AM

What are you feeling when your wife betrays you? Will you wonder if the kids are yours? Is she out there looking for a better deal?  When she finds another guy who can give her more and leaves you, what then? Do you care about her or your marriage at all? Do you care about your reputation? What is your back story that her slutty behavior is okay with you? Do you have kids? Are you concerned how her behavior will affect them?

Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:35 PM

Why are you even still married?

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:13 AM

YES we are still married and wife keeps doing the same sorta thing.  Now she wants to visit her home town ALONE because her mom's B-Day is coming up next month.

Strange thing for me is WHY I wasn't invited too.  Hmmm.   Bet she's got something cooked up.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +40|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..