Just Gotta Accepts What Cums

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, September 16, 2016 4:59 PM by Guest Rating: +65|-17

Not really sure WHY but in almost EVERY CASE - -  high school to my wife  - -  SHE has ended

up cheating on me.  No point in complaining.  I just love listening to her EXPLAIN all the JUICY DETAILS later !!

The fun part is that some of my friends do NOT know that I KNOW that they fucked my wife.  Interesting to watch how they act around me the next day.

Comments

Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:55 AM

How many of your friends and other men have fucked your wife

Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:40 PM
ALF

Classic cuck.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:35 AM

id love to fuck you

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:42 AM

What are you feeling when your wife betrays you? Will you wonder if the kids are yours? Is she out there looking for a better deal?  When she finds another guy who can give her more and leaves you, what then? Do you care about her or your marriage at all? Do you care about your reputation? What is your back story that her slutty behavior is okay with you? Do you have kids? Are you concerned how her behavior will affect them?

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..