Just Gotta Accepts What Cums

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, September 16, 2016 4:59 PM by Guest Rating: +102|-29

Not really sure WHY but in almost EVERY CASE - -  high school to my wife  - -  SHE has ended

up cheating on me.  No point in complaining.  I just love listening to her EXPLAIN all the JUICY DETAILS later !!

The fun part is that some of my friends do NOT know that I KNOW that they fucked my wife.  Interesting to watch how they act around me the next day.

Comments

Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:55 AM

How many of your friends and other men have fucked your wife

Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:40 PM
ALF

Classic cuck.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:35 AM

id love to fuck you

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:42 AM

What are you feeling when your wife betrays you? Will you wonder if the kids are yours? Is she out there looking for a better deal?  When she finds another guy who can give her more and leaves you, what then? Do you care about her or your marriage at all? Do you care about your reputation? What is your back story that her slutty behavior is okay with you? Do you have kids? Are you concerned how her behavior will affect them?

Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:35 PM

Why are you even still married?

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:13 AM

YES we are still married and wife keeps doing the same sorta thing.  Now she wants to visit her home town ALONE because her mom's B-Day is coming up next month.

Strange thing for me is WHY I wasn't invited too.  Hmmm.   Bet she's got something cooked up.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +99|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2063
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..