Just Gotta Accepts What Cums

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, September 16, 2016 4:59 PM by Guest Rating: +92|-24

Not really sure WHY but in almost EVERY CASE - -  high school to my wife  - -  SHE has ended

up cheating on me.  No point in complaining.  I just love listening to her EXPLAIN all the JUICY DETAILS later !!

The fun part is that some of my friends do NOT know that I KNOW that they fucked my wife.  Interesting to watch how they act around me the next day.

Comments

Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:55 AM

How many of your friends and other men have fucked your wife

Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:40 PM
ALF

Classic cuck.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:35 AM

id love to fuck you

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:42 AM

What are you feeling when your wife betrays you? Will you wonder if the kids are yours? Is she out there looking for a better deal?  When she finds another guy who can give her more and leaves you, what then? Do you care about her or your marriage at all? Do you care about your reputation? What is your back story that her slutty behavior is okay with you? Do you have kids? Are you concerned how her behavior will affect them?

Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:35 PM

Why are you even still married?

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

2004
Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..