http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amitriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/atarax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/itraconazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Keep it in the family

My boyfriend cheated on me

Friday, March 25, 2016 4:44 PM by None yo bizz Rating: +24|-6

so I was dating this guy for 3 years. We were "in love". I became pregnant,and at two months my bf was sent out of town for work. He was gone for a week at a time,and would come back for a day or two. While online one day I noticed my bf had added a fairly attractive girl to his Facebook from the town he was working in. I questioned him about it when he came home and he said he had no idea who she was but refused to delete her off his Facebook. I knew something was going on and it was extremely stressful. That week I misscarried because of all my stress due to this and other things. All was forgotten for about 6 months. I ended up catching a bad cold and was laid up in bed all day. That night my bf said he was going to his friends to have a few beers which is nothing new,but when 3 AM rolled around all I could think about was him cheating on me 6 months before. I got up and got dressed and walked down the street to his friends House.. I didn't knock I was mad and just had that gut feeling. I walked into his friends spare bedroom and there was my bf laying naked in bed with another woman..well I left that night. The next day I found out it was his uncles wife..wow. I've never dated anyone so disgusting in my life. He has since begged for me back. I am happily in a relationship and am getting married soon :)

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, March 28, 2016 3:42 AM

Tough story, but it worked out in the end. Good for you!

Saturday, April 2, 2016 11:13 AM
George

Good for you!  You saw what you needed to see.  You didn't believe anything he said.  You didn't let him talk you into going back with him.  AND YOU LEFT HIM!!!!

Why couldn't everyone who has been cheated on be like you!  You came, you saw, you conquered!  I'm very happy for you!  WOOHOO!!!!

Friday, April 15, 2016 1:40 PM
Brenden
I'm extremely happy for you. You deserved someone better, and it seems as if you have found that person. This was definitely worth the read.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +384|-121
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..