Keep it in the family

My boyfriend cheated on me

Friday, March 25, 2016 4:44 PM by None yo bizz Rating: +24|-6

so I was dating this guy for 3 years. We were "in love". I became pregnant,and at two months my bf was sent out of town for work. He was gone for a week at a time,and would come back for a day or two. While online one day I noticed my bf had added a fairly attractive girl to his Facebook from the town he was working in. I questioned him about it when he came home and he said he had no idea who she was but refused to delete her off his Facebook. I knew something was going on and it was extremely stressful. That week I misscarried because of all my stress due to this and other things. All was forgotten for about 6 months. I ended up catching a bad cold and was laid up in bed all day. That night my bf said he was going to his friends to have a few beers which is nothing new,but when 3 AM rolled around all I could think about was him cheating on me 6 months before. I got up and got dressed and walked down the street to his friends House.. I didn't knock I was mad and just had that gut feeling. I walked into his friends spare bedroom and there was my bf laying naked in bed with another woman..well I left that night. The next day I found out it was his uncles wife..wow. I've never dated anyone so disgusting in my life. He has since begged for me back. I am happily in a relationship and am getting married soon :)

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, March 28, 2016 3:42 AM

Tough story, but it worked out in the end. Good for you!

Saturday, April 2, 2016 11:13 AM
George

Good for you!  You saw what you needed to see.  You didn't believe anything he said.  You didn't let him talk you into going back with him.  AND YOU LEFT HIM!!!!

Why couldn't everyone who has been cheated on be like you!  You came, you saw, you conquered!  I'm very happy for you!  WOOHOO!!!!

Friday, April 15, 2016 1:40 PM
Brenden
I'm extremely happy for you. You deserved someone better, and it seems as if you have found that person. This was definitely worth the read.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

13K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

20K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

21K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..