Left our family for her

My husband cheated on me

Saturday, June 20, 2015 8:08 AM by Dawn Rating: +4|-3

My husband of 20 years has left me and our 2 kids  for another woman. I can't describe the sadness and shock. He loves her he says, our last 5 years I didn' love him so he is leaving. He was unhappy but never told me, says I should have known. We were planning a vacaton, just joined Costco, raising our kids. All the while he was having a facebook texting love affair and planning to leave us. My son cries every night, they had a fight he tells me they are done, she calls me at work which feels acttaully firghtening  to me, wants me to call her back, I don't. She says hurtful thinks in her messages.  The next day they are back on and again he never had feelings fo me and moved out. I have never seen my son so sad. My body actually hurts with the sadness. He seems to have no feelings for me and somehow has managed to turn off the recogition of how sad and devastaed ou kids are. I am a wreck , why am I so upset when someone has made it clear with every cruel way he could that he has no use for me anymore, and no feelings. That I am the reason he has left that my memories are wrong and we were never happy.  How does a wife compete, our conversations are about homework, laundry and making dinner, who pays what bill who drives which child to what. L the girlfreind is also a Mom which makes this all the more heartwrecnhing, she has her chld every other week so they have conversatons about relationships and fun.  I miss the old person he was, I miss his kindness. He is so cold and cruel now. Tellilng me one day after they have a fight they are over and he is wishing he didn't have his lease on the new condo, last week he initiates sex with me and again I have hope, but the next day it's like it never happeend. Tellilng me over and over how he loves her and doesn't love me.

I want to wake up and not have the sadness invade.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:36 PM

I fully understand you. My husband left me with 2 kids and expecting 3rd child. At first I was sad and confused but I snapped out of it. My kids need me, they are my motivation to continue and do what I need to do for them. Do not let him come and disrespect you in the form of sweet talking you and sleep with you. He is just playing with your emotions and knows you won't say no because you love him. Respect yourself, stand up, and move on with your kids.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:41 AM

Snap out of it. You're better than that. Don't play the victim card, it's not cute. You need to stand up like a real woman and slap some sense into him. Let him know he missed out on a wonderful woman and beloved mother. He's too stupid to understand how great you really are. I don't know what it's like to be a mother, but I do know what it's like to be a woman. Grab hold onto every word that describes how disgusting of a man he is and let him have it. Let him know how low he is for what he has done. He's not a man, he's child. Please update.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:49 AM

Thank you for your comment, I do feel like a victim and hate it. The update is he has refused to pay any child support, found out he put $3000. of his cell bill on my credit card, does not see the kids and as of last night told me in 3 days is coming to take our car b.c is in his father's name as his father took the loan out for us, which I paid first 2 years and he then was paying last one year. He of course has a car but wants to sell this one as well.

The only good part of his ongoing horrible behavior is it is no longer sadness about wanting him back but confusion as to who this person is. Main upset now is that he does not see his kids as after he travels he goes to girlfriends house who does not live in our city.

now the focus is on trying to get an agreement signed re custody and child support. And hoping he will start to the see the kids who are devastated.

I try to remind myself that if this is who he really is and this is how he behaves when with this woman than we really are better off, and I would never give up seeing my kids for any person and I am the lucky one to be with my kids everyday. I wish I was still feeling more on my feet and could snap out of it better, I still find b.c of his bullying phone calls, texts and emails, (had given his gf his password and she was sending me emails about taking the kids, taking the car etc) that I am very anxious most of the time. I do have a plan now, to just go to court for the custody adn child support and to end this crazy circus I seem to have been placed in.

Saturday, November 28, 2015 8:49 AM

Good for you! Now I'm a man so I can speak from a mans prospective. This guy can't keep his dick in his pants we are all NOT like him. My wife did the same thing to me and the pain is awful and for the last couple months I couldn't get it out of my head. This " boy" she's with is less than half my age and works in a fast food restaurant while I'm a millionaire that works my ass off. I have a daughter that is all that matters to me she's beautiful and amazing! Every time I wish I hadn't ever married her I think about my daughter and remember that she is worth so much to me and her mother is nothing but a slut, I never talk to her about her mom it's just wrong. I always thought I was a good husband I gave her love, security, trips around the world, the best of everything and all the love I thought she needed but I guess this boy makes her happy somehow. It's funny two days ago she called me and wanted money ( just gave her two thousand dollars two days before) I told her m go ask your new boyfriend. I'll pay child support for my baby but after that she's on her own. I want full custody of my baby girl nothing else matters to me. You sound like a fantastic lady, forget the loser and go met someone like me who thinks women should be treated like queens. Best of luck to you.

Monday, February 29, 2016 7:27 PM

Good luck for your divorce. His GF is gold degger. He needs you to keep hi gf with him. He is a stupid one and you have to be a smart one.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +47|-28
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..