Life is hell now

My boyfriend cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:44 AM by Shal Rating: +9|-11

I was cheated by my boyfriend when I was 15 year old I got pregnant too we loved.each other soo deeply .but he cheated me nd ran away in another country .I was student thts y I couldnt do anything .nd I hide my pregnancy from my family somehow I gave birth a baby boy but my mom took my son nd left in orphan house now I am single nd soo trouble with my life I tried attempt suicide many times but couldnot successful .now I want to start my life fresh.but how wil I get marry again I am not vergin nd I dont want to marry a married men .help me out anybody from this give me advice or suggestion tht Wht should I do with my life

Comments

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:01 AM
TheBestAdvice

What country are you in?

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:39 PM