Life is hell now

My boyfriend cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:44 AM by Shal Rating: +31|-32

I was cheated by my boyfriend when I was 15 year old I got pregnant too we loved.each other soo deeply .but he cheated me nd ran away in another country .I was student thts y I couldnt do anything .nd I hide my pregnancy from my family somehow I gave birth a baby boy but my mom took my son nd left in orphan house now I am single nd soo trouble with my life I tried attempt suicide many times but couldnot successful .now I want to start my life fresh.but how wil I get marry again I am not vergin nd I dont want to marry a married men .help me out anybody from this give me advice or suggestion tht Wht should I do with my life

Comments

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:01 AM
TheBestAdvice

What country are you in?

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:39 PM

P

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..