Life is hell now

My boyfriend cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:44 AM by Shal Rating: +28|-32

I was cheated by my boyfriend when I was 15 year old I got pregnant too we loved.each other soo deeply .but he cheated me nd ran away in another country .I was student thts y I couldnt do anything .nd I hide my pregnancy from my family somehow I gave birth a baby boy but my mom took my son nd left in orphan house now I am single nd soo trouble with my life I tried attempt suicide many times but couldnot successful .now I want to start my life fresh.but how wil I get marry again I am not vergin nd I dont want to marry a married men .help me out anybody from this give me advice or suggestion tht Wht should I do with my life

Comments

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:01 AM
TheBestAdvice

What country are you in?

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:39 PM

P

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +94|-88
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
1924
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..