Life is hell now

My boyfriend cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:44 AM by Shal Rating: +27|-26

I was cheated by my boyfriend when I was 15 year old I got pregnant too we loved.each other soo deeply .but he cheated me nd ran away in another country .I was student thts y I couldnt do anything .nd I hide my pregnancy from my family somehow I gave birth a baby boy but my mom took my son nd left in orphan house now I am single nd soo trouble with my life I tried attempt suicide many times but couldnot successful .now I want to start my life fresh.but how wil I get marry again I am not vergin nd I dont want to marry a married men .help me out anybody from this give me advice or suggestion tht Wht should I do with my life

Comments

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:01 AM
TheBestAdvice

What country are you in?

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:39 PM

P

Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:19 AM by Cuck potential

Comments
my girlfriend and I had been going out for a while and one night we were chatting about our previous conquests ;) I asked her if she had ever been with a guy bigger than me. she told me a story about how when she had been on holiday with her parents in the Dominican Republic. One of the hotel workers got pretty friendly with her. He was taking her on tours of places etc and doing the whole flirty..
Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..