Life is hell now

My boyfriend cheated on me

Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:44 AM by Shal Rating: +26|-25

I was cheated by my boyfriend when I was 15 year old I got pregnant too we loved.each other soo deeply .but he cheated me nd ran away in another country .I was student thts y I couldnt do anything .nd I hide my pregnancy from my family somehow I gave birth a baby boy but my mom took my son nd left in orphan house now I am single nd soo trouble with my life I tried attempt suicide many times but couldnot successful .now I want to start my life fresh.but how wil I get marry again I am not vergin nd I dont want to marry a married men .help me out anybody from this give me advice or suggestion tht Wht should I do with my life

Comments

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:01 AM
TheBestAdvice

What country are you in?

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:39 PM

P

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1994
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..