Love has nothing to do with it

My girlfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:37 AM by Monte Rating: +14|-6

To anyone who is reading my story I do believe that there is that special person just for you. You just have to find them and weed out the bad. I met my now ex girlfriend on the dating sight Meet Me. As cliche as it might be I was looking for love in all the wrong places and I had enough of looking for that special someone so why not try this. My ex girlfriend messaged me...? I know it's a shocker having a women go for you and so she broke the ice and I entered. We talked for about a month and then began seeing each other. I was in love and there was nothing you could tell me. Anyway, we were both in love and this went perfect for almost 11 months. Our last Saturday night before things hit the fan... We went out to eat on a double date with her brother and his girlfriend. Everything was great down to the food that night and when I we got home that's when things changed. My ex girlfriend turned cold as ice. She didn't want to talk to me anymore she didn't want me to touch her so I just said okay. Went to bed thinking tomorrow is a new day maybe she started her period. That next day she still was not speaking to me. I had went through her phone prior to waking up and saw where she had been face timing someone I was unaware of. Turns out to be her ex boyfriend. I immediately inform her that I know and she is still as cold as ice. She doesn't even care that I have caught her. To me this is already cheating but I then decide to leave her house just to let the situation air out. At this point my mind is confused and I don't know what to think of my girlfriend. On this Sunday afternoon I decide to break up with her and to my knowledge, she has driven an hour and a half to go and have sex with her ex boyfriend. She later informs me of this.. I am lost for words. I thought this would never happen to me. My girlfriend was there through it all. I was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma cancer and this couldn't even make her stay.. The truth is is that she never loved me. If she did, she would have never put me through something like this when I needed her the most... I am currently dealing with the situation day by day and still don't know what to make of it. In just one long weekend, our strong relationship went to shit.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:11 PM
CO.Cheating.Victim

I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. I am going through pretty much the same exact thing - except instead of me having cancer , I'm losing my father and had to travel home to help my parents. I don't know where to begin to help you since I'm as lost as you are. Hang in there...

Saturday, February 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Wow....I'm absolutely speechless....she's one cold gal if she left you even when you got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer....I hope your treatment goes well!!

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

10K
Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..