Love has nothing to do with it

My girlfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:37 AM by Monte Rating: +14|-6

To anyone who is reading my story I do believe that there is that special person just for you. You just have to find them and weed out the bad. I met my now ex girlfriend on the dating sight Meet Me. As cliche as it might be I was looking for love in all the wrong places and I had enough of looking for that special someone so why not try this. My ex girlfriend messaged me...? I know it's a shocker having a women go for you and so she broke the ice and I entered. We talked for about a month and then began seeing each other. I was in love and there was nothing you could tell me. Anyway, we were both in love and this went perfect for almost 11 months. Our last Saturday night before things hit the fan... We went out to eat on a double date with her brother and his girlfriend. Everything was great down to the food that night and when I we got home that's when things changed. My ex girlfriend turned cold as ice. She didn't want to talk to me anymore she didn't want me to touch her so I just said okay. Went to bed thinking tomorrow is a new day maybe she started her period. That next day she still was not speaking to me. I had went through her phone prior to waking up and saw where she had been face timing someone I was unaware of. Turns out to be her ex boyfriend. I immediately inform her that I know and she is still as cold as ice. She doesn't even care that I have caught her. To me this is already cheating but I then decide to leave her house just to let the situation air out. At this point my mind is confused and I don't know what to think of my girlfriend. On this Sunday afternoon I decide to break up with her and to my knowledge, she has driven an hour and a half to go and have sex with her ex boyfriend. She later informs me of this.. I am lost for words. I thought this would never happen to me. My girlfriend was there through it all. I was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma cancer and this couldn't even make her stay.. The truth is is that she never loved me. If she did, she would have never put me through something like this when I needed her the most... I am currently dealing with the situation day by day and still don't know what to make of it. In just one long weekend, our strong relationship went to shit.

Tags: Dating;

Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:11 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. I am going through pretty much the same exact thing - except instead of me having cancer , I'm losing my father and had to travel home to help my parents. I don't know where to begin to help you since I'm as lost as you are. Hang in there...

Saturday, February 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Wow....I'm absolutely speechless....she's one cold gal if she left you even when you got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer....I hope your treatment goes well!!

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +26|-15
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +89|-42
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-12
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...