Love has nothing to do with it

My girlfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:37 AM by Monte Rating: +14|-6

To anyone who is reading my story I do believe that there is that special person just for you. You just have to find them and weed out the bad. I met my now ex girlfriend on the dating sight Meet Me. As cliche as it might be I was looking for love in all the wrong places and I had enough of looking for that special someone so why not try this. My ex girlfriend messaged me...? I know it's a shocker having a women go for you and so she broke the ice and I entered. We talked for about a month and then began seeing each other. I was in love and there was nothing you could tell me. Anyway, we were both in love and this went perfect for almost 11 months. Our last Saturday night before things hit the fan... We went out to eat on a double date with her brother and his girlfriend. Everything was great down to the food that night and when I we got home that's when things changed. My ex girlfriend turned cold as ice. She didn't want to talk to me anymore she didn't want me to touch her so I just said okay. Went to bed thinking tomorrow is a new day maybe she started her period. That next day she still was not speaking to me. I had went through her phone prior to waking up and saw where she had been face timing someone I was unaware of. Turns out to be her ex boyfriend. I immediately inform her that I know and she is still as cold as ice. She doesn't even care that I have caught her. To me this is already cheating but I then decide to leave her house just to let the situation air out. At this point my mind is confused and I don't know what to think of my girlfriend. On this Sunday afternoon I decide to break up with her and to my knowledge, she has driven an hour and a half to go and have sex with her ex boyfriend. She later informs me of this.. I am lost for words. I thought this would never happen to me. My girlfriend was there through it all. I was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma cancer and this couldn't even make her stay.. The truth is is that she never loved me. If she did, she would have never put me through something like this when I needed her the most... I am currently dealing with the situation day by day and still don't know what to make of it. In just one long weekend, our strong relationship went to shit.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:11 PM
CO.Cheating.Victim

I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. I am going through pretty much the same exact thing - except instead of me having cancer , I'm losing my father and had to travel home to help my parents. I don't know where to begin to help you since I'm as lost as you are. Hang in there...

Saturday, February 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Wow....I'm absolutely speechless....she's one cold gal if she left you even when you got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer....I hope your treatment goes well!!

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +101|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2071
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..