Lust for male colleague

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:43 PM by Guest19 Rating: +26|-9

I love my husband --he's an amazing person and a great partner in every aspect. We've been married for 2 years and I really enjoy being his wife, taking care of my man, and our stable home life. Which makes me feel confused, surprised, guilty and angry that I've been lusting after my colleague. I have a weakness for tall intellectuals and my man (being honest) is on the short side (5'4") and doesn't quite provide the mental stimulation I prefer. My colleague, on the other hand, is super sharp, taller than me, and has a killer physique (I accidentally saw him topless once). We've developed a friendly rapport and there were some flirty moments over drinks at happy hour that could have led to more. I've since distanced myself from him, but I can't help picturing him touching me, kissing, how it could happen, etc. I respect my husband, our love and our marriage. I don't want these thoughts! But every time I see him at work, my blood races and all I want to do is to pull him in the closet and fuck him in all the ways I imagined. I would appreciate it so much if someone can advise me on how to not lust after another man --thank you!

Comments

Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:01 AM
C

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with finding another person attractive even though you are with someone else. Its natural. There was even a humorous buzzfeed video on it. It's a different thing, if you pursue something further. But if you really don't want to lust after another man then you need to see him in another light and there are a lot of ways to do that. No one looks good all the time. You can talk to him about serious matters and get his opinion on things like abortion, woman's rights, supporting Donald trump, or whatever you feel strongly about. If his opinions contrast sharply with yours that could kill some lust.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 4:33 PM

Lust, infatuation and love. Lust is easy to control. You are infatuated and that is much harder to control. They only way to overcome that is to think rationally about your situation. Do you love your husband? Do you want to stay married to him? Could you really make a life with this other guy? Are you in his league or is he just using you? Decent men do not come on to other men's wives. They so not try to hurt married womens chances at a decent married future. Think about that. How good is this guy really? Then again, how good a wife are you? From what you have said, you are not too good. If you chose to stay married, you might want to work on your committment to the man you claim to love...

Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:55 PM

Find a new job. It's not hard. You want to fuck him so you might as well so you can get it out your system. Also think about your husband. You don't think there are things about you that you don't have that he sees in other women? How you know your ass is the size he wants. How you know your breasts are his type. How sexy are YOU exactly. Did you marry for love or comfort. It's way to early in a marriage to have another man on your mind. Your husband is probably a better friend for you then a husband cuz you obviously don't view him as a husband or you wouldn't be like this

Sunday, March 27, 2016 5:41 AM

This story is so similar to my own, the only difference is I'm not married, but I have been with my partner for two years. I feel like I am in a constant battle between natural animal instincts and modern human morals. I think you need to spend time on yourself, really discover what YOU want regardless of what anyone else wants. Unfortunately lust for other people will come and go throughout life, you have to know what you want yourself to be able to deal with it when temptation arises. It is completely natural to feel lust like this and you could have the best marriage in the world and still feel it which is why you need to seperate yourself form the situation and find out what you really want. Whatever you choose that is OK because it is your life. Do not feel guilty, we are only human.

Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:57 AM
Lana

"I respect my husband, our love and our marriage" That's why youv'e gone to all the trouble of seeking a site on cheating and talking about fucking this guy. You married this man knowing he is short and not a rocket scientist. It was your choice to do so so suck it up baby.

Your really here seeking validation to fuck him. Your poor Hubby is probably talking to a friend as i write saying how much he loves you and your'e here telling the world he is inadequate for you and how you want to fuck some other guy. If you truly love your hubby walk away from him and give him an opportunity to meet a decent woman.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:48 PM

Imagine that you and your husband were in a boat on a large lake. Imagine that a large storm came along and the normal calm water became very choppy. A large wave came along and knocked you out of the boat. At that moment would you want your husband that say "Hang on baby, I'm going to do whatever it takes to save you." or would you prefer that he say "I'll see you back at the shore because it's too dangerous for me to try to save you."?

That's what marriage is a about. You chose to get in the boat with the other person and you promised them that that you'd stay in the boat with them, and you promised that you'd be there for them.  When either men or women think with their sex organs instead of their head , they break that promise. Don't break that promise. Leave the relationship, but don't cheat. Masturbate and fantasize if you need or want to, but don't cheat. When you cheat you become an untrustworthy person. It will change you in a way that you will never be able to overcome.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T