http://markenavnog.website/metronidazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/rigevidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clomipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/strattera-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imipramin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Married wife cheating on Husband for Ex BF

I cheated on my husband

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement Rating: +77|-47

I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married.
My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses and chat on whatsapp and phone calls. We do short video chats and share photos all sorts.

I think my husband knows, but whenever he confronts me. I change the email address and assure him that there is nothing between me and my Ex.

Then after sometime, both, my Ex and I are on it again.

Any advice?

Comments

Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:38 AM

It doesn't appear that you are going to stop so tell your husband the truth, and ask him to let you continue.  You might be surprised what some men will allow their wives to do so they can be happy especially if he's sure that the people closest to him doesn't know about it.  Of course he might divorce you too.  Either way eventually he's going to catch you.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:38 PM

Hi

So yo've cheated on your husband twice (at least twice, any others?) I assume he doesn't know otherwise he's a wimp anyway. I think you owe it to hubby to come clean on everything and accept the consequences. At least live a truthful marriage. Oh, and by the way, I truly believe you are a whore of the first degree and do not deserve the man you are married to.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:33 PM

You enjoy the company of 2 men. Enjoy

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:57 AM

Set yourself on fire.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..