http://markenavnog.website/metronidazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/rigevidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clomipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/strattera-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imipramin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Married wife cheating on Husband for Ex BF

I cheated on my husband

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement Rating: +76|-46

I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married.
My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses and chat on whatsapp and phone calls. We do short video chats and share photos all sorts.

I think my husband knows, but whenever he confronts me. I change the email address and assure him that there is nothing between me and my Ex.

Then after sometime, both, my Ex and I are on it again.

Any advice?

Comments

Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:38 AM

It doesn't appear that you are going to stop so tell your husband the truth, and ask him to let you continue.  You might be surprised what some men will allow their wives to do so they can be happy especially if he's sure that the people closest to him doesn't know about it.  Of course he might divorce you too.  Either way eventually he's going to catch you.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:38 PM

Hi

So yo've cheated on your husband twice (at least twice, any others?) I assume he doesn't know otherwise he's a wimp anyway. I think you owe it to hubby to come clean on everything and accept the consequences. At least live a truthful marriage. Oh, and by the way, I truly believe you are a whore of the first degree and do not deserve the man you are married to.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:33 PM

You enjoy the company of 2 men. Enjoy

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:57 AM

Set yourself on fire.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..