http://opskriftogvit.site/perilax-opskrift.shtml, http://udenreceptfolie.site/rigevidon-uden-recept.jsp, http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/nifedipin-stofbrug.jsp, http://audslatapotek.site/betamethason-udslæt.asp, http://erstatningformave.site/erstatning-for-ketoconazol.htm,

Married wife cheating on Husband for Ex BF

I cheated on my husband

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement Rating: +73|-45

I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married.
My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses and chat on whatsapp and phone calls. We do short video chats and share photos all sorts.

I think my husband knows, but whenever he confronts me. I change the email address and assure him that there is nothing between me and my Ex.

Then after sometime, both, my Ex and I are on it again.

Any advice?

Comments

Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:38 AM

It doesn't appear that you are going to stop so tell your husband the truth, and ask him to let you continue.  You might be surprised what some men will allow their wives to do so they can be happy especially if he's sure that the people closest to him doesn't know about it.  Of course he might divorce you too.  Either way eventually he's going to catch you.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:38 PM

Hi

So yo've cheated on your husband twice (at least twice, any others?) I assume he doesn't know otherwise he's a wimp anyway. I think you owe it to hubby to come clean on everything and accept the consequences. At least live a truthful marriage. Oh, and by the way, I truly believe you are a whore of the first degree and do not deserve the man you are married to.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:33 PM

You enjoy the company of 2 men. Enjoy

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:57 AM

Set yourself on fire.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..