MFM roleplay. Fantasy or Reality.

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:41 AM by Guest Rating: +92|-7

My wife and I roleplay mfm during sex. We have more intense orgasms. The sex is amazing. Always satisfied. She is latina, in her forties. Big tits and lips. Very sexy and erotic in bed. I started talking dirty to her during sex. It started with do you like to suck dick, when she mumbled yes, it was incredible. That led to do you like getting fucked while sucking dick. That yes was orgasmic. No male to male. No cuck. Just sharing her and taking turns. NSA. Should this stay fantasy or should we make this reality ?

Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:23 PM

Don't  open that door. Get a dildo to help you  and move on.

Monday, May 16, 2016 3:30 AM

The weatern world has indeed become corrupt but that doesn't mean that you have to become a freak. Don't be stupid. Marriage is between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN.

Monday, May 16, 2016 9:25 AM

Like others stated , don't go down that road. I made the mistake and she took it as she wasn't enough for me and it ended up messing up our marriage. Long story but she cheated with multiple partners and left me out of the mix. 7

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:38 AM
Bay Area Rick

Go for it with a stranger or a pro. She wont get attached and do it behind your back. YOu pick the dude. If he has a bigger cock, oh well. Then your turn with two girls plus your wife. Let one do here and switch to you wile you do anal on the hot one. Make BOTH hotter than her. Take control bro!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:23 AM

Fucking make it reality... I did and love it... Hit me up

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:51 AM
Original Poster

I love the feedback and this site. I guess half of the comments will be don't do it. The other half will be go ahead and say get her fucked. It's an intense sexual fantasy. We are married twenty years. No infidelities. Be it mfm or fmf, it will only enhance our sex lives.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:25 PM

i agree... It will only enhance it as long as u communicate.. I love both mfm and fmf but looooove watching my wife ride another dick

Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:59 PM
Orig. Poster.

It's still fantasy. We have never done more than lite anal fingering. Hers is virgin. Not a big thing to us. Until one day when I got all her holes filled. She sucked my cock in a side 69 position as I fingered her pussy with my left hand. I pushef my thumb on her anus and she fucked back hard and came and swallowed my load. I told her we have to try two before three

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:09 AM

Share her

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:11 AM

She will love it and so will you

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:34 PM

DO IT!!!!!

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +34|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +105|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +28|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...