http://markenavnog.website/finasterid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pergotime-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amitriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/albendazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/spironolacton-mærke-navn.shtml,

MFM roleplay. Fantasy or Reality.

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:41 AM by Guest Rating: +103|-13

My wife and I roleplay mfm during sex. We have more intense orgasms. The sex is amazing. Always satisfied. She is latina, in her forties. Big tits and lips. Very sexy and erotic in bed. I started talking dirty to her during sex. It started with do you like to suck dick, when she mumbled yes, it was incredible. That led to do you like getting fucked while sucking dick. That yes was orgasmic. No male to male. No cuck. Just sharing her and taking turns. NSA. Should this stay fantasy or should we make this reality ?

Comments

Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:23 PM

Don't  open that door. Get a dildo to help you  and move on.

Monday, May 16, 2016 3:30 AM

The weatern world has indeed become corrupt but that doesn't mean that you have to become a freak. Don't be stupid. Marriage is between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN.

Monday, May 16, 2016 9:25 AM

Like others stated , don't go down that road. I made the mistake and she took it as she wasn't enough for me and it ended up messing up our marriage. Long story but she cheated with multiple partners and left me out of the mix. 7

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:38 AM
Bay Area Rick

Go for it with a stranger or a pro. She wont get attached and do it behind your back. YOu pick the dude. If he has a bigger cock, oh well. Then your turn with two girls plus your wife. Let one do here and switch to you wile you do anal on the hot one. Make BOTH hotter than her. Take control bro!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:23 AM
Mr2kinky

Fucking make it reality... I did and love it... Luvmywifey@mail.com. Hit me up

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:51 AM
Original Poster

I love the feedback and this site. I guess half of the comments will be don't do it. The other half will be go ahead and say get her fucked. It's an intense sexual fantasy. We are married twenty years. No infidelities. Be it mfm or fmf, it will only enhance our sex lives.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:25 PM
Mr2kinky

i agree... It will only enhance it as long as u communicate.. I love both mfm and fmf but looooove watching my wife ride another dick

Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:59 PM
Orig. Poster.

It's still fantasy. We have never done more than lite anal fingering. Hers is virgin. Not a big thing to us. Until one day when I got all her holes filled. She sucked my cock in a side 69 position as I fingered her pussy with my left hand. I pushef my thumb on her anus and she fucked back hard and came and swallowed my load. I told her we have to try two before three

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:09 AM

Share her

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:11 AM

She will love it and so will you

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:34 PM
Scuba

DO IT!!!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:20 AM

If you're both okay with both mfm and fmf and think it will enhance your sex life, then go for it.  Just be aware ahead of time that more times than not, bringing in another person "makes it real." You will be confronted with your wife actually having sex with another man, and vice versa.  Some people realize too late that the fantasy was better than the reality, and that they can't handle the sudden emotions that come with seeing the person they love with someone else.  Sometimes one partner ends up fine with it while the other was not - this can create jealousy and tension. And worst case scenario, one or both partners feel such an attraction to a third party that it causes stress in the relationship that can lead to infidelity.  Threesomes are only for those who feel they have an unbreakable emotional bond and committment to each other, and safest to the relationship when bringing in complete strangers each time.  Like using a new and different tool.  Using the same one more than once can cause a bit of favoritism, which is not good.  And always remember to be safe.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +209|-61
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..