MFM roleplay. Fantasy or Reality.

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:41 AM by Guest Rating: +105|-14

My wife and I roleplay mfm during sex. We have more intense orgasms. The sex is amazing. Always satisfied. She is latina, in her forties. Big tits and lips. Very sexy and erotic in bed. I started talking dirty to her during sex. It started with do you like to suck dick, when she mumbled yes, it was incredible. That led to do you like getting fucked while sucking dick. That yes was orgasmic. No male to male. No cuck. Just sharing her and taking turns. NSA. Should this stay fantasy or should we make this reality ?

Comments

Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:23 PM

Don't  open that door. Get a dildo to help you  and move on.

Monday, May 16, 2016 3:30 AM

The weatern world has indeed become corrupt but that doesn't mean that you have to become a freak. Don't be stupid. Marriage is between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN.

Monday, May 16, 2016 9:25 AM

Like others stated , don't go down that road. I made the mistake and she took it as she wasn't enough for me and it ended up messing up our marriage. Long story but she cheated with multiple partners and left me out of the mix. 7

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:38 AM
Bay Area Rick

Go for it with a stranger or a pro. She wont get attached and do it behind your back. YOu pick the dude. If he has a bigger cock, oh well. Then your turn with two girls plus your wife. Let one do here and switch to you wile you do anal on the hot one. Make BOTH hotter than her. Take control bro!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:23 AM
Mr2kinky

Fucking make it reality... I did and love it... Luvmywifey@mail.com. Hit me up

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:51 AM
Original Poster

I love the feedback and this site. I guess half of the comments will be don't do it. The other half will be go ahead and say get her fucked. It's an intense sexual fantasy. We are married twenty years. No infidelities. Be it mfm or fmf, it will only enhance our sex lives.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:25 PM
Mr2kinky

i agree... It will only enhance it as long as u communicate.. I love both mfm and fmf but looooove watching my wife ride another dick

Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:59 PM
Orig. Poster.

It's still fantasy. We have never done more than lite anal fingering. Hers is virgin. Not a big thing to us. Until one day when I got all her holes filled. She sucked my cock in a side 69 position as I fingered her pussy with my left hand. I pushef my thumb on her anus and she fucked back hard and came and swallowed my load. I told her we have to try two before three

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:09 AM

Share her

Monday, June 27, 2016 5:11 AM

She will love it and so will you

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:34 PM
Scuba

DO IT!!!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:20 AM

If you're both okay with both mfm and fmf and think it will enhance your sex life, then go for it.  Just be aware ahead of time that more times than not, bringing in another person "makes it real." You will be confronted with your wife actually having sex with another man, and vice versa.  Some people realize too late that the fantasy was better than the reality, and that they can't handle the sudden emotions that come with seeing the person they love with someone else.  Sometimes one partner ends up fine with it while the other was not - this can create jealousy and tension. And worst case scenario, one or both partners feel such an attraction to a third party that it causes stress in the relationship that can lead to infidelity.  Threesomes are only for those who feel they have an unbreakable emotional bond and committment to each other, and safest to the relationship when bringing in complete strangers each time.  Like using a new and different tool.  Using the same one more than once can cause a bit of favoritism, which is not good.  And always remember to be safe.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

13K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

20K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

21K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..